Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,415 members, 7,853,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:16 AM

My Ex Class Mate Ignored While Delivering As A Dispatch Man - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Ex Class Mate Ignored While Delivering As A Dispatch Man (3730 Views)

Bishop Lamor Whitehead Robbed At Gunpoint While Delivering Sermon On Livestream / Noel Njoku, Nigerian Driver Shot Dead While Delivering Food In USA (Picture) / Police Officers Chase A Dispatch Rider To Death In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Class Mate Ignored While Delivering As A Dispatch Man by Friend22(m): 11:33pm On Jul 12, 2022
Munamoqel:
why the rush to birth kids inside poverty .Africans Dem swear for una ? U could be more creative repackage you CV as a logistic officer and Target the like of red Starr,Ups and DHL . Open side business like POS etc

Oga, he is far better than those going around sleeping with girls they aren't married.
And moreover business life is nothing permanent.
Today will be for you, and tommorow against you.
Just let people hustle hard and in the end it may take years to say :Thank God I made it.

In fact, is wealth are his kids.
Osimhen fea sell pure water for road ,but I doubt any of him big boys for him area na mate.

Giving birth is not a crime and not a source of poverty.
But soon it'll be better.
Re: My Ex Class Mate Ignored While Delivering As A Dispatch Man by veeceesynergy: 3:04am On Jul 13, 2022
the way bumped into Ur old classmate after 12yrs is same way I'll bump into Ur destiny helper.
Re: My Ex Class Mate Ignored While Delivering As A Dispatch Man by AlwaysPositive: 3:46am On Jul 13, 2022
I am 32 just like you, and nothing to show for it. No wife, no children. I deleted my Facebook app because of the intimidations from friends and former classmates. I have gotten to a point that my mental health hit point zero. I ran out of my house one evening when I couldn't feel my head anymore without a shirt to the street incase if something happens to me.

Life is not a competition, we are trying, I am trying very hard and one day we will smile and give thanks to God. Even if I have lost everything, I still have hope, life and my God......I AM ALWAYS POSITIVE.....

Arkhanmu:
Hi pals,this is not a right platform to drop this but won't mind sharing this.Just barely 2 years ago,I got married to my wife and God blessed me with beatiful twin boys of almost one year now.I have been managing life back and forth after many unsuccessful attempts to get a gainful employment ever since I finished my degree in 2015.
I have done many odd jobs like security guard, cleaners all this while just to put food on my table but it's not really enough.Just last year I joined one of this freight company in lagos as dispatch rider which have been really helpful in putting food on my table all these months. I thank God for that opportunities.
Now what really warrant this write up was that I went to deliver an order at a popular restaurants in Lekki to a customer but the client turn out to be my secodary mate whom I last saw 12 years ago.The sadest part is that the guy just ignore me.Very true,my cloth looks dusty and unkempt due to nature of my job.I guess he does not want to associate with failures amidst his friend around the restaurant.
My soul left me that moment,I don't even know how I got home.I think suicide is only for the weak but no,the brave also have a fair share.Life is really not fair out here.
Four months ago ,I lost my mum to high blood pressure. Painfully I can't take her to morgue for embalmed till she start bloating before we decide where to bury her.See ehe,this experience I just encountered with my old class mate break me totally.
I have never feel suicidal like this all my life.The only strength that keeps me alive is my two boys am seeing everyday .At 32 years,my only achievements is my children.Omo life can be funny.I know people have story to tell,but getting an interactive encouragement from you guys can do much.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Class Mate Ignored While Delivering As A Dispatch Man by 27Pushing30: 5:19am On Jul 13, 2022
Arkhanmu:
Hi pals,this is not a right platform to drop this but won't mind sharing this.Just barely 2 years ago,I got married to my wife and God blessed me with beatiful twin boys of almost one year now.I have been managing life back and forth after many unsuccessful attempts to get a gainful employment ever since I finished my degree in 2015.
I have done many odd jobs like security guard, cleaners all this while just to put food on my table but it's not really enough.Just last year I joined one of this freight company in lagos as dispatch rider which have been really helpful in putting food on my table all these months. I thank God for that opportunities.
Now what really warrant this write up was that I went to deliver an order at a popular restaurants in Lekki to a customer but the client turn out to be my secodary mate whom I last saw 12 years ago.The sadest part is that the guy just ignore me.Very true,my cloth looks dusty and unkempt due to nature of my job.I guess he does not want to associate with failures amidst his friend around the restaurant.
My soul left me that moment,I don't even know how I got home.I think suicide is only for the weak but no,the brave also have a fair share.Life is really not fair out here.
Four months ago ,I lost my mum to high blood pressure. Painfully I can't take her to morgue for embalmed till she start bloating before we decide where to bury her.See ehe,this experience I just encountered with my old class mate break me totally.
I have never feel suicidal like this all my life.The only strength that keeps me alive is my two boys am seeing everyday .At 32 years,my only achievements is my children.Omo life can be funny.I know people have story to tell,but getting an interactive encouragement from you guys can do much.

How many times will this story be recycled? e don turn scam tactic niyen
Re: My Ex Class Mate Ignored While Delivering As A Dispatch Man by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:19am On Jul 13, 2022
He might even be the one that was intimidated
Re: My Ex Class Mate Ignored While Delivering As A Dispatch Man by Munamoqel: 10:05am On Jul 13, 2022
Friend22:

Oga, he is far better than those going around sleeping with girls they aren't married.
And moreover business life is nothing permanent.
Today will be for you, and tommorow against you.
Just let people hustle hard and in the end it may take years to say :Thank God I made it.

In fact, is wealth are his kids.
Osimhen fea sell pure water for road ,but I doubt any of him big boys for him area na mate.

Giving birth is not a crime and not a source of poverty.
But soon it'll be better.
stop all this nonsense pastor inspirational quotes .this the reason we have 109 million very poor people out government failure .it injustice to bring on kids to join you in you suffering world . Most successful people are here because their parents laid the foundation for them to excel .he his 32 old a university graduate and a dispatch rider his main priority should be how not to settle for less .he can be thinking on scholarships abroad ,new skills like crane operator . establish new SME etc .breeding kids for now is not his priority .he same guy that told us his wife is contacting her ex for 4k .is that not see finish
Re: My Ex Class Mate Ignored While Delivering As A Dispatch Man by fman(m): 7:44pm On Jul 14, 2022
why him no go ignore you.
You are just a big fool.
U never make money you don rush
Into marriage.
Baba there are many ways to make money legitimately without leaving the comfort of your home.
Re: My Ex Class Mate Ignored While Delivering As A Dispatch Man by captainking(m): 10:54pm On Jul 14, 2022
I have read this same exact story somewhere.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Updates On Toddler Killed By A 16 Year Old Boy In Lagos State Today (disgusting) / Goat About To Be Slaughtered Pretends As If It's Fainted / See This Picture Of A Man Sleeping With A Cow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.