Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,495 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:40 AM

There Are More Than 1 Ways To Make Money With KDP In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / There Are More Than 1 Ways To Make Money With KDP In Nigeria (202 Views)

How To Start Amazon Kdp In Nigeria And Make $500 To $1000 Monthly / Amazon Kdp In 2023 / How To Raise Money For Your Business In Less Than 1 Week, Without BORROWING (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There Are More Than 1 Ways To Make Money With KDP In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 11, 2022
There are more than 1 ways to make money with KDP. I will list them all.

1). Publishing your own books
2). You can publish other peoples book like a Publishing house.
3). You can publish Low content and no Content books
4). You can Publish Public Domain books
5). you can promote affiliate products through your books. it’s easy to do in Kindle.

Once you learn the art of making money from KDP, You can create your own course and sell it online.
Another way of earning from amazon KDP is to Produce 30–40 books, promote them online ( through ads, fb and google adsense), when you are making $5–10k a month, Sell that business for about $100k ( or whatever you think is the best price for you).
I teach people on how to make money from Amazon KDP. Email: kendrickking3581 @gmail.com for more information

(1) (Reply)

Welding Job' I'm A Welder With Many Talents / Female Cook/steward Urgently Needed / Vacancy At A Reputable School In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.