Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,285 members, 7,815,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Any App Developer That Can Develop An App Like Tinder ? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Any App Developer That Can Develop An App Like Tinder ? (871 Views)

Connect To Alx Sandbox Via termius Or Any App That Support Ssh On Moble Phone / Learn Android Application Development 2022, Create Any App You Can Think Of / How Much It Cost To Build An App Like Uber Or Spotify (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any App Developer That Can Develop An App Like Tinder ? by naija2ghana: 12:12am On Jul 12, 2022
Is there any app developer here that can develop a dating app like tinder with Google reward ads where users watch video to get more swipes, under a month ?
Re: Any App Developer That Can Develop An App Like Tinder ? by devdev: 12:19am On Jul 12, 2022
naija2ghana:
Is there any app developer here that can develop a dating app like tinder with Google reward ads where users watch video to get more swipes, under a month ?
Yes... Let's chat on whatsapp
Re: Any App Developer That Can Develop An App Like Tinder ? by lathrowinger: 12:27am On Jul 12, 2022
devdev:

Yes... Let's chat on whatsapp

If truly, I can turn u a millionaire.

Check my signature and send me message
Re: Any App Developer That Can Develop An App Like Tinder ? by naija2ghana: 12:34am On Jul 12, 2022
I don’t want imaginary amounts of money. Only reasonable people should reply pls. Thanks.
Re: Any App Developer That Can Develop An App Like Tinder ? by niel63(m): 12:54am On Jul 12, 2022
grin

My belle ooo!
Re: Any App Developer That Can Develop An App Like Tinder ? by truthCoder: 3:09am On Jul 12, 2022
naija2ghana:

Are you willing to pay for the quality you are quoting?

Will a starting price of $12,500 USD for the full package scare you?

Native apps on both iOS and Android, landing page thrown in for free. You provide domain, branding, sketches, content, legal etc.

1 Like

Re: Any App Developer That Can Develop An App Like Tinder ? by Pmedia7787: 5:56am On Jul 12, 2022
truthCoder:

Are you willing to pay for the quality you are quoting?

Will a starting price of $12,500 USD for the full package scare you?

Native apps on both iOS and Android, landing page thrown in for free. You provide domain, branding, sketches, content, legal etc.

Any one coming in nl for such an app is devoid of knowledge and is more of a time waster,

Most think the app is the business..not knowing the that the app is just a part of the technology to power the business,
Does the world needs another tinder in the first place
Re: Any App Developer That Can Develop An App Like Tinder ? by BlaqFaze: 7:12am On Jul 12, 2022
Pmedia7787:

Any one coming in nl for such an app is devoid of knowledge and is more of a time waster,

Most think the app is the business..not knowing the that the app is just a part of the technology to power the business,
Yes the world needs another tinder... tinder is very successful but it didn't stop POF from being successful
Re: Any App Developer That Can Develop An App Like Tinder ? by Aristocrat1011(m): 2:50pm On Jul 16, 2022
Pmedia7787:

Pls sir how can I go about creating a PayPal that sends and receives funds.
Kindly assist me with my inquiry
Re: Any App Developer That Can Develop An App Like Tinder ? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 16, 2022
Aristocrat1011:

WhatsApp 09024025209
Re: Any App Developer That Can Develop An App Like Tinder ? by RedpillAnalyst: 3:20pm On Jul 16, 2022
Pmedia7787:

Whoosh!
Re: Any App Developer That Can Develop An App Like Tinder ? by RedpillAnalyst: 3:29pm On Jul 16, 2022
Not worth the hassle. You can get a cloned script for chicken change.

But there are thousands of apps that do also similar. Badoo, Tugo, Bumble, Hinge, Dilmi, Plenty of Fish,Match etc. Apple store on iOs stopped taking dating apps on their ecosystem 2 years ago even before covid because of the oversaturation of hook up apps.
Re: Any App Developer That Can Develop An App Like Tinder ? by Pmedia7787: 11:02pm On Jul 16, 2022
Aristocrat1011:

Create Lesotho PayPal and verify with UBA africard

1 Like

Re: Any App Developer That Can Develop An App Like Tinder ? by Aristocrat1011(m): 10:36am On Jul 17, 2022
Pmedia7787:

Create Lesotho PayPal and verify with UBA africard
I've been able to create it but I end up getting a limitation immediately I verify my email address... This is the problem I'm facing.
I am yet to verify my bank card
Re: Any App Developer That Can Develop An App Like Tinder ? by Pmedia7787: 3:47pm On Jul 17, 2022
Aristocrat1011:

I've been able to create it but I end up getting a limitation immediately I verify my email address... This is the problem I'm facing.
I am yet to verify my bank card

Will show for 20,000 naira,

Alternatively,

Get windscribe and or any VPN with Lesotho IP,

Go to smscodes.io and use a Lesotho phone number

Then after creating the account,

Add a clean Nigerian number as you main phone number

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any App Developer That Can Develop An App Like Tinder ? by Wxcode: 10:16pm On Jul 17, 2022
I can handle it proficiently with flutter and Node APIs ( backend). Did a dating app last year for a company ( APK available if needs arises)

Let talk on WhatsApp: +234 810 927 5056
Re: Any App Developer That Can Develop An App Like Tinder ? by codesngr(m): 1:11am On Jul 18, 2022
A professional app developer here, just completed this app, already on playstore. Hit me up with number at signature

Re: Any App Developer That Can Develop An App Like Tinder ? by youngpresidooo: 10:47am On Jul 18, 2022
naija2ghana:
chat me up on 09036444724.
You get it within 6weeks

(1) (Reply)

Need A Website Developer / I Want To Learn Webdesigning And All The Addings Like Java Php Etc / Model Builder.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.