Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,003 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Post Of Full-time Research Support Officer I In The University Of Malta - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Post Of Full-time Research Support Officer I In The University Of Malta (300 Views)

My Trip To Malta and Gozo / My Passport Issue With Immigration Officer I Met Through Nairaland Please Ad / The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Of Full-time Research Support Officer I In The University Of Malta by collinslevi(m): 3:30pm On Jul 12, 2022
Goodday everyone, please i have been offered this position in malta. But I'm still confused as if to accept this or not as regards the mail i was sent(attached below). Please anyone in the University of Malta or any Nigerian that understands this should please help and explain it better to me. I don't know if this offer is just for a year after which I'll return to my home country or I'll be given the opportunity to forward my studies. Thank you

Re: Post Of Full-time Research Support Officer I In The University Of Malta by Uniqueaccountant(m): 4:26pm On Jul 12, 2022
Please help me study there.
Re: Post Of Full-time Research Support Officer I In The University Of Malta by jesmond3945: 6:55pm On Jul 12, 2022
collinslevi:
Goodday everyone, please i have been offered this position in malta. But I'm still confused as if to accept this or not as regards the mail i was sent(attached below). Please anyone in the University of Malta or any Nigerian that understands this should please help and explain it better to me. I don't know if this offer is just for a year after which I'll return to my home country or I'll be given the opportunity to forward my studies. Thank you
congrats. Give them your passport page so that they can process your work permit. Take the job. Even it is for a year, you need the experience.
Re: Post Of Full-time Research Support Officer I In The University Of Malta by Nozino: 10:44pm On Jul 12, 2022
collinslevi:

It seems the position is for someone with the right to work in Malta.

(1) (Reply)

The Implications Of No Work Permit For Nigerians In UAE / Holiday In Accra Ghana / DRIVER Trapped In A HILUX JEEP Under A Heavy Truck In A Fatal Accident At Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.