Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

RCCG Opens 14-Floor Storey Building In Lagos (Video) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Opens 14-Floor Storey Building In Lagos (Video) (58745 Views)

Rccg Opens New 14-floor Storey Building (the Trinity Towers) / Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) / RCCG Opens “Soup Kitchens” Around Lagos To Feed Poor Nigerians FREE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Opens 14-Floor Storey Building In Lagos (Video) by Rebirth212: 6:49am On Jul 13, 2022
Ok
Re: RCCG Opens 14-Floor Storey Building In Lagos (Video) by Mandate2023: 7:16am On Jul 13, 2022
Dollyak:
What's the purpose of this building? Anyways, not my business I suppose.

Them list what it comprises u still dey ask what is d function.......that RCCG branch city of david have some of d richest church goers in Nigeria
Re: RCCG Opens 14-Floor Storey Building In Lagos (Video) by topsam1(m): 7:18am On Jul 13, 2022
Mount zion
lomprico:
Which kain movies Dem go dey show for the cinema?

I wan know
Re: RCCG Opens 14-Floor Storey Building In Lagos (Video) by Psoul(m): 7:26am On Jul 13, 2022
Dollyak:

Did you really asked this?
I mean, is this how wise you are.
I am so much disappointed that a person of your age asked this.
Is it your hatred for Men of God that made you lose your wisdom.
This is a blatantly unwise question to ask.
If you do not know the economic, social and religious importance of this structure both to the church and the society at large, then I will simply say that you are not exposed.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Opens 14-Floor Storey Building In Lagos (Video) by kingxsamz(m): 7:35am On Jul 13, 2022
grin
These are the people who tell you the world will end anytime from now. But they're buying land. grin grin grin
Re: RCCG Opens 14-Floor Storey Building In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 13, 2022
tithes and offerings From the East and East had never benefited anything from this church!
Re: RCCG Opens 14-Floor Storey Building In Lagos (Video) by Georgejeez: 8:11am On Jul 13, 2022
If all these monies we use to build mega churches is channelled into building small scale factories , industries and companies , we wouldn't even need to look up to the government to create jobs for the working population .

But No, we prefer taking from keke men and jobless job seekers , using it to build Religious towers of Babel without any economic value and using to continue selling hope to the same jobless folks .

And Africans no still wan get sense
Re: RCCG Opens 14-Floor Storey Building In Lagos (Video) by Khaysee: 8:30am On Jul 13, 2022
This is a good project for the church it will generate funds
Re: RCCG Opens 14-Floor Storey Building In Lagos (Video) by TruthHurts100: 8:32am On Jul 13, 2022
CodedHustler:
The Redeemed Christian Church of God, City of David opened a fourteen story floor building in Oniru Victoria Island Lagos Nigeria.

Watch Video Here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8veHHmA1SQ

The building named Trinity Tower is the first of it's kind in Lagos state. The Trinity Tower boast of many features which includes indoor amusement for children, retail therapy for the shopaholic and cinema halls.

Other features also include gymnasium, medical center, multi-purpose hall, ATM galleries, rooftop swimming pool, Helipad, Cafe and restaurants, banking hall and others.

Lol.... And they are going to heaven. If the said trumpet sounds now nko? Wasted billions that could have lifted many of their members out of poverty forever. Stupid hypocrites.
Re: RCCG Opens 14-Floor Storey Building In Lagos (Video) by yomzy123(m): 8:51am On Jul 13, 2022

To preach the gospel of the lord to the world... �����
Re: RCCG Opens 14-Floor Storey Building In Lagos (Video) by harmargedon: 9:00am On Jul 13, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
see investment ,na here some people tithe they go
feeding the poor and lending a helping hand is the root of Christianity. I don't see that happening here.
Re: RCCG Opens 14-Floor Storey Building In Lagos (Video) by askakim(m): 9:24am On Jul 13, 2022
Wow. It's a masterpiece. RCCG is a prosperous church that i know..
Re: RCCG Opens 14-Floor Storey Building In Lagos (Video) by Pootle: 9:47am On Jul 13, 2022
rubbish
Re: RCCG Opens 14-Floor Storey Building In Lagos (Video) by Kinzo0917(m): 11:32am On Jul 13, 2022
nwajesus12:
If you comment in this thread, you have accepted Jesus Christ as your personal lord and saviour angry
Since, seun and co. Can't do the needful
. DONT MIND THE MODs AND SEUN. THEY ARE ALL ANTI-CHRISTIANS. THEY WILL ALL FACE GOD ON THEIR DAYS OF JUDGEMENTS.
Re: RCCG Opens 14-Floor Storey Building In Lagos (Video) by ebufa: 12:00pm On Jul 13, 2022
Akerele44:
We only have two states in Nigeria

LAGOS and OTHERS

KNOW THIS AND KNOW PEACE

TINUBU/SHETTIMA 2023

you ppl wake up and just begin to type rubbish....where is Lagos without oil and gas from the East?
Re: RCCG Opens 14-Floor Storey Building In Lagos (Video) by Akerele44(m): 12:04pm On Jul 13, 2022
ebufa:

you ppl wake up and just begin to type rubbish....where is Lagos without oil and gas from the East?

Bleep the oil and gas from east

Lagos state can stand alone as a country

Who get mumu oil and gas help

Oga vamut comot from here
Re: RCCG Opens 14-Floor Storey Building In Lagos (Video) by babzo(m): 3:54pm On Jul 13, 2022
smile11s:
Like as if a common RCCG member can use it? It’s for the rich only biko.

Why can't a "common" RCCG member use it?
Re: RCCG Opens 14-Floor Storey Building In Lagos (Video) by MrMcJay(m): 9:48pm On Jul 15, 2022
lomprico:

This is not a good comparism. Social status can't be used to compare rank

Kindly provide a better comparism.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

David Ibiyeomie Welcomes Bishop Oyedepo As He Dedicates CIA / Prophetic Picture Of The 2016 By D.K OLUKOYA / Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.