Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,036 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

How A Fraudulent Agent Duped Me Of N1.5m, And How I Eventually Relocated To ... - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How A Fraudulent Agent Duped Me Of N1.5m, And How I Eventually Relocated To ... (364 Views)

I Just Relocated To The East Like A Week Now (EBONYI) / Where Has Proper Upbringing/civility Relocated To??? / How To Identify A Fraudulent Online Store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How A Fraudulent Agent Duped Me Of N1.5m, And How I Eventually Relocated To ... by olutokeayodele(m): 10:58pm On Jul 12, 2022
I want to tell you a story about Samuel Olabisi, a former Nigerian banker who was duped by a fraudulent agent who promised to provide him a work visa to travel to Canada with his family.

Hear the story from the horse’s mouth…

My name is Samuel Olabisi and I want to tell you my story (I like to call it my Canada miracle story) of how I moved to Canada from Surulere Nigeria almost 2 years ago…..

Two and half years ago, I was at the lowest of lows.

Why, you ask?

My application for permanent residency to Australia had just been rejected.

On top of that, I had completed the express entry application to Canada and had been in the pool for 10 months without being invited to apply for Canada permanent residency.

On top of that, I was duped of N1.5m by an agent who told me he could get me a work permit, a job, accommodation in Canada and Canada visas for all my family members.

As if that was not enough, I had just been passed up for promotion at my office. I had been looking forward to this promotion because things were getting hard financially for me and my family.

The price of everything was skyrocketing and my income was at a standstill. Even my wife who used to support financially was now sitting at home because she was laid off from her work a few months ago.

I was angry!

At myself. At my employer. At the Government. At the president. At my parents. At the Australian government and especially at the Canadian government.

I was just angry!!

My heart had been set on migrating to Canada for several months now. In fact, I cannot understand why I wasted so much time in starting the immigration process.

The year before, there was no express entry and I know a few people that were able to migrate then…

But I felt that things would get better in Nigeria.

Afterall, my wife and I both had good jobs and we were doing fairly well. I thought, migrating abroad was okay but why the rush?

9 months after, my wife had lost her job, the economy had dived and I was being passed over for promotion. What about the insecurity in the country? A distant cousin of mine who lives in the north was recently murdered in cold blood right in his own home!

The health system? Let’s not even go there. A colleague of mine who had a simple fibroid surgery lost her life simply because the nurse on duty forgot to transfuse blood after the surgery……such carelessness!

I had to leave the country…..NOW!

Canada, here I come!

Yes, Canada is not heaven! But at least, I will not have Boko Haram breathing down my neck and I hear the healthcare system is top notch. What about the free education for my children until 18 years old, with the government still paying them a monthly stipend o…

It was a no brainer!

I decided to make inquiries on how I could immigrate to Canada….

And that was when my nightmare started.

Remember I mentioned the agent that had duped me of N1.5m promising to help me and my family migrate to Canada? That experience almost ruined me!

I was beyond devastated! This was my almost all my life savings gone down the drain…just like that!!

I was faced with the harsh reality of watching my family go through the unneeded pains of hardship.

What a pathetic situation!

At this point, I was desperate for a solution. I was tired of being in a country where nothing worked!

I was in depression for about 3 months!!

I couldn’t face myself, talkless of facing the world.

So trust me when I say I understand what it means…

To be duped by unscrupulous agents that prey on peoples desperation to travel..

To desire to give your family a better life in a new country and yet not know how to go about it successfully...

To be frustrated with life itself...

But guess what?

After several months of tears, pain and failures….

On a beautiful August day two years ago, I finally left the shores of Nigeria to Canada with my family. I was 40 years, 6 months and 3 weeks old when I left.…..

I am here to encourage and assure you that you can still relocate to Canada, no matter how old you are.

You can take your life in your hands and create the reality you want for yourselves and your loved ones.

How was I able to finally relocate to Canada after so many failed attempts?

I will tell you…and I need you to listen attentively

My story is bound to shock you like it has done many others who have heard my story.

My breakthrough came from a simple WhatsApp call from my friend

Unbelievable, right?

Here’s what happened……

I have put everything that happened and how I was able to relocate to Canada at 40+ years despite my previous failed attempts.

You want to see it?

Amazing! Simply connect with me by clicking here and I will send you the video.

Trust me, you need to drop everything and get access to that video NOW!

The Canadian immigration policies are changing so constantly….

Please don’t be caught napping

Click here to get access to the video [url]joshdigitalhub.com/canadapbp[/url]

Take care!

Written by Seyi Obasi

Re: How A Fraudulent Agent Duped Me Of N1.5m, And How I Eventually Relocated To ... by Hopesingz22: 10:59pm On Jul 12, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Juju Invocation Under The Lens Of The Present Age In / Watch How The Oba Of Benin Demolishes Houses Belonging To Indigenes / Toks Lexus ES 350 2008

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.