Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

I Have Been Scammed By Fake Nigeria Immigration Website - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Have Been Scammed By Fake Nigeria Immigration Website (3364 Views)

Have You Been Scammed Before?....share Your Thoughts And Experiences Please / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been Scammed By Fake Nigeria Immigration Website by scanner1000(m): 1:51am On Jul 13, 2022
I Have been scammed today by applying for Nigeria Immigration Service which I saw job site online ( www.intelregion.com) . When I read about the requirement and position of the job am searching for, I click apply which referred me to www.niscareeer.com.ng �. All my money is gone and they said I should pay 1000 naira online to continue the registration. After paying the money the next time was multiple debit alert... As am talking now, I don't have anything..

Pls any body can help me and frustrated now.. I can send prove if required.. Nothing is left on my account.. Am so depressed.

Lalasticlala pls front page

1 Share

Re: I Have Been Scammed By Fake Nigeria Immigration Website by LoneWolf212: 2:26am On Jul 13, 2022
Sorry man
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Fake Nigeria Immigration Website by libertyfather(m): 3:26am On Jul 13, 2022
Sorry man, another lesson learnt today...more reason i dont use atm of bank with much money for any online transactions, seeing this now even trusted site sef i will transfer to the atm that i use online to transact

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Scammed By Fake Nigeria Immigration Website by Light78: 4:53am On Jul 13, 2022
The guy way scam you go dey somewhere dey flex with him babe.

When we say punishment to yahoo boys, you guys support them.

Imagine someone scammed your father of 10M, and you saw your father crying like a baby.....

Run away from such a kind of lifestyle.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Scammed By Fake Nigeria Immigration Website by BBBricks: 5:21am On Jul 13, 2022
You better quickly block your account

Or transfer all the money inside to another account and notify your bank

Na yahoo yahoo guys be that
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Fake Nigeria Immigration Website by Ulunne777(f): 5:32am On Jul 13, 2022
You are on NL yet dey dull like this.simple checking up or asking questions would have prevented this.

Sorry though ,with this tough economy.

Yahoo boys,it will never be well with you ppl.Call it hustling,picking etc.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Scammed By Fake Nigeria Immigration Website by illicit(m): 5:40am On Jul 13, 2022
Who no know go know
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Fake Nigeria Immigration Website by Sucre6: 5:50am On Jul 13, 2022
BBBricks:
You better quickly block your account

Or transfer all the money inside to another account and notify your bank

Na yahoo yahoo guys be that

Transfer which money, money way dem don already wipe Finnish

4 Likes

Re: I Have Been Scammed By Fake Nigeria Immigration Website by RealLordZeus(m): 5:55am On Jul 13, 2022
Contact your bank and interswitch..
Send mail to interswitch immediately
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Fake Nigeria Immigration Website by Oche211(m): 6:12am On Jul 13, 2022
The first red flag is the "career". It's took clear and that was the first thing I noticed. Nigeria Immigration Service as an organization will never do anything like this.

Secondly, that website is not secured. Has "http" instead of "https".

It's so sad.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Been Scammed By Fake Nigeria Immigration Website by Oyetechs(m): 6:51am On Jul 13, 2022
Sorry man, but I don't know when we are going to learn in this country, wen i saw that job advert, I knew its scam all along, immigration services will never ask you to pay a dime for recruitment form. Sorry you learnt the hard way.... Next time for any government jobs check their websites, newspapers publications and the likes for the authenticity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Scammed By Fake Nigeria Immigration Website by lereinter(m): 7:22am On Jul 13, 2022
How will this scammer not die a miserable death

It's not possible

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Scammed By Fake Nigeria Immigration Website by Sucre6: 7:35am On Jul 13, 2022
While applying for a job especially government establishment and you are asked to pay to continue registration, even of Nah 50# just know it's scam, this scam is too cheap though, wonder how u fell for this angry

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Scammed By Fake Nigeria Immigration Website by Iliyasdass(m): 7:47am On Jul 13, 2022
That's good for you..
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Fake Nigeria Immigration Website by Onucs(m): 8:00am On Jul 13, 2022
Sorry bro, but be more careful next time.

Usually, replacements are not done online
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Fake Nigeria Immigration Website by Stallionhorse: 8:02am On Jul 13, 2022
Lol... There for leave 100naira for you nah this guys no get joy..
You be better mumu, omo local still dey pay like this.
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Fake Nigeria Immigration Website by Kyrx(m): 8:04am On Jul 13, 2022
It's unfortunate that you fell for this, Immigration service has earlier debunked the claim that they're currently recruiting. I've saved quite a lot from this same scam as an Officer of the service, they simply reached out to confirm it's genuineness.

Please confirm any information you see online or provided with before taking action on it. If that's hard for anyone, DM me directly and I will gladly assist.

Scammers are abound, be more conscious next time, sorry man.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Scammed By Fake Nigeria Immigration Website by ajekpaks(m): 10:21am On Jul 13, 2022
Ulunne777:
You are on NL yet dey dull like this.simple checking up or asking questions would have prevented this.

Sorry though ,with this tough economy.

Yahoo boys,it will never be well with you ppl.Call it hustling,picking etc.
This was my initial thought
but...

Sometimes it's good that we experience some things first hand to get valuable lessons from it...

Chances are some people reading this post now will still experience this scam...

So do not berate him
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Fake Nigeria Immigration Website by KingAzubuike(f): 10:45am On Jul 13, 2022
scanner1000:
I Have been scammed today by applying for Nigeria Immigration Service which I saw job site online ( www.intelregion.com) . When I read about the requirement and position of the job am searching for, I click apply which referred me to www.niscareeer.com.ng �. All my money is gone and they said I should pay 1000 naira online to continue the registration. After paying the money the next time was multiple debit alert... As am talking now, I don't have anything..

Pls any body can help me and frustrated now.. I can send prove if required.. Nothing is left on my account.. Am so depressed.

Lalasticlala pls front page

Phishing.

The fault is all yours. Take a look at the website you were directed to niscareeer.com.ng (triple e). Just block your debit card and get a new one.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Scammed By Fake Nigeria Immigration Website by kollinskollins(m): 11:01am On Jul 13, 2022
If them never scam you, you go think say e no dey pain. Very painful something. Sorry!
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Fake Nigeria Immigration Website by eteebanky1: 11:25am On Jul 13, 2022
Yahoo boys no suppose dy go local, which joy did you derived in scamming your country Man, nawaooo

4 Likes

Re: I Have Been Scammed By Fake Nigeria Immigration Website by abfelicity91: 12:34pm On Jul 13, 2022
Omo, all this yahoo boy bad oo
See how they remove everything
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Fake Nigeria Immigration Website by Smokiebrand: 1:00pm On Jul 13, 2022
An experienced dispatch rider, serious and ready to work is needed for immediate employment.

*Rider must have*
1)Valid Riders Card
2)Good knowledge of Google map and professional
3)2 guarantors
4)At least a year experience
5)Knows how to read $write to some extent

*Monthly Salary*
50,000+ incentives on some weekends or rewards for a job well done
Should reside around ketu,yaba, surulere,obalende or anywhere close to these environs
Call/WhatsApp 09162950590
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Fake Nigeria Immigration Website by sammirano: 1:12pm On Jul 13, 2022
Na wa ooo
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Fake Nigeria Immigration Website by Trojan8(m): 1:14pm On Jul 13, 2022
They even remove the last #1.1k grin grin grin
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Fake Nigeria Immigration Website by OperationalVehi: 1:42pm On Jul 13, 2022
Trojan8:
They even remove the last #1.1k grin grin grin

they no want make ee see money go bank go report na
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Fake Nigeria Immigration Website by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 13, 2022
I vividly remember Nigeria immigration warning folks about a scamming site and to desist from registering or paying of any amount at all in the name of job application.
I guess u have learnt your lessons well. Next time do your due diligence in confirming the authenticity of any recruitment at all before applying.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Scammed By Fake Nigeria Immigration Website by NisforNicky: 2:03pm On Jul 13, 2022
Kyrx:
It's unfortunate that you fell for this, Immigration service has earlier debunked the claim that they're currently recruiting. I've saved quite a lot from this same scam as an Officer of the service, they simply reached out to confirm it's genuineness.

Please confirm any information you see online or provided with before taking action on it. If that's hard for anyone, DM me directly and I will gladly assist.

Scammers are abound, be more conscious next time, sorry man.

You an immigration officer?
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Fake Nigeria Immigration Website by LORDLARGE(m): 2:16pm On Jul 13, 2022
lalasticlala this needs further publicity for the public to be aware
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Fake Nigeria Immigration Website by Trojan8(m): 2:30pm On Jul 13, 2022
OperationalVehi:

they no want make ee see money go bank go report na

You sef no get joy at all.
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Fake Nigeria Immigration Website by debetmx(m): 2:51pm On Jul 13, 2022
OP, i feel like giving you 1,001 slaps.

You just landed from planet Saturn?
Re: I Have Been Scammed By Fake Nigeria Immigration Website by OperationalVehi: 3:15pm On Jul 13, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Lol... There for leave 100naira for you nah this guys no get joy..
You be better mumu, omo local still dey pay like this.

Why do Nigerians blame victims of scam. For God sake this is unfair. How would he know the site was scam when the url might not be clear to view on the regular browser.

Have you ever been job hunting? I want to believe you are not yet a graduate. Let's stop blaming victims of scams and look for a means to help them.

He saw the website that cloned a reputable organization. If he saw it before the scam took place, you think he would have continued?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Media Reach Omd Are Recruiting Management Trainees / Hotel Workers Needed In Egbeda, Lagos / flour mill nigeria. Re: Application For Skill Developmentscheme – Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.