Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,034 members, 7,863,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:33 AM

What Is Your Most Obvious Attribute Or Quality? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Is Your Most Obvious Attribute Or Quality? (423 Views)

16 Obvious Signs That You're A Writer / Distinctive Attribute Of An Entrepreneur An How To Figure You Are One. / Work Ethics: The Unique Attribute Of Successful People. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Most Obvious Attribute Or Quality? by Webbui: 6:05am On Jul 13, 2022
"What is your greatest quality" is probably one of the most asked questions in interviews. It is asked in different ways. Most times they ask it like, "what are your strengths?" Or "What are your weaknesses?"

Either it is strength or weakness, it has to be obvious or easily noticed by people around you.

We know that somebody's strength is another person's weakness and vice versa. There is a character in us that either draw people to us or push them away from us. What seems to be a good attribute can actually be a weakness.

Don't get it wrong, this character does not show you as super human or portray you as a villain but yet it is there and you know it.

Take for instance, a hardworker who continues to work without observing any break becomes a workaholic. You get the point?

We are all unique in our own ways. No two people are perfectly the same. Not even identical twins.

Inasmuch it is noticeable among your many qualities, it is obvious.

So if you won't mind sharing, WHAT IS THAT OBVIOUS ATTRIBUTE OF YOURS?

Like usual, I go first. I set deadlines for almost everything I do. Now once I'm approaching that deadline and I realise that I might miss it, I start to hurry. If it is a team or group work, I might push others a little harder just to complete that project or get the job done.

Over years, I've discovered that a lot of people (usually senior colleagues), love this attribute but my team members or subordinates actually see it as a form of aggression.

---------------------------------------------------------------

If you get my argument above then it's over to you, WHAT IS THAT OBVIOUS ATTRIBUTE OF YOURS?

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Most Obvious Attribute Or Quality? by DigiMarketas(m): 6:12am On Jul 13, 2022
I chase money legally.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Cheap and affordable advertising plans for your business.

Also Website design and development services on 08089112717 or 09045250760

Re: What Is Your Most Obvious Attribute Or Quality? by DigiMarketas(m): 6:24am On Jul 14, 2022
Let us help you run your digital marketing campaign.

We are experts in;
- Search Engine Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Email Marketing
- Content Writing and Marketing
- and others

Also reach across for professional Website Design and Development services on 08089112717 or 09045250760

Re: What Is Your Most Obvious Attribute Or Quality? by Webbui: 2:56am On Jul 18, 2022
Website development services are available for your business.

Call/WhatsApp: 08132380951 or 08089112717

Re: What Is Your Most Obvious Attribute Or Quality? by DigiMarketas(m): 4:23pm On Jul 19, 2022
We are offering special discount on website development services today.

Be a part. Call/WhatsApp 0808-911-2717

Re: What Is Your Most Obvious Attribute Or Quality? by DigiMarketas(m): 8:21pm On Jul 23, 2022
We are a Professional website designer and Digital Marketer Agency in Nigeria. We provides Web Design Services for Corporate and E-commerce Websites, we also Design Logos and Market your products Online.

Give your business a competitive edge with impressive website and digital marketing tools.

Our Websites are Responsive, Mobile Friendly, Content Management System, Search Engine Optimized and Secured.

Trust us to render a good service.

Call or Chat On WhatsApp; 0808-911-2717, 09121627285.

Email: digimarketas@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Just Imagine If This Should Happen Here In Nigeria / Greymate Caregiver Recruitment And Training: Benin, Edo State. / Traders Joint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.