Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,974 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Bomb Blast In Enugu - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bomb Blast In Enugu (5558 Views)

A Certain Chima Okoro Predicted The Twin Bomb Blast In Abuja See What He Said / Another Bomb Blast In Jos??? / Bomb Blast In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bomb Blast In Enugu by calddon(m): 7:46am On Jul 28, 2011
there has been a bomb blast in Enugu, report is very scanty but 4rm my view i can see pumes of smoke being sent into the sky a little bit far from where i am @ ebano tunnel . there is stil confusion over the matter as to what really occured
Re: Bomb Blast In Enugu by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 28, 2011
Can you state exactly when this incident occured
Re: Bomb Blast In Enugu by calddon(m): 7:57am On Jul 28, 2011
estimatedly 30mins 4rm my first post.
Re: Bomb Blast In Enugu by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 28, 2011
Lets have the details once they are available. They should not mess the Coal City
Re: Bomb Blast In Enugu by Odunnu: 8:39am On Jul 28, 2011
Na wa for you o!
I was also at Ebeano tunnel driving towards Artizan at about that time too and the smoke was coming from CPS near Chris chemist. I did a detour as a wireless radio and even though I couldnt get access to Okpara Avenue the road that'l take me to the spot, I gathered from people around that a tanker carrying fuel for whatever reason caught fire. Abeg, no be bomb and CPS is still standing
Re: Bomb Blast In Enugu by calddon(m): 8:48am On Jul 28, 2011
@odun your right rumour had it that it was a bomb blast @first but i just personaly confirmed it 2 be a fire 4rm a fuel tanker close to d NPF central police station in Enugu. Am currently @ the scene.
Re: Bomb Blast In Enugu by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 28, 2011
Thanks. Nice to have you guys on the ground. Timely and accurate information could minimize rumours and curtail panic.
Re: Bomb Blast In Enugu by Odunnu: 9:15am On Jul 28, 2011
I left the area for work and almost got a query for coming late. Thank God sha
Re: Bomb Blast In Enugu by aloyemeka2: 11:37am On Jul 28, 2011
Ibo Haram at work again?.
Re: Bomb Blast In Enugu by blank(f): 12:53pm On Jul 29, 2011
[size=15pt]Enugu tanker fire: Six burnt to death, 20 houses destroyed[/size]

ENUGU—SIX lives, about 20 houses, household property and goods worth millions of naira were lost in the fire outbreak that occurred following a fuel tanker accident in Enugu Thursday morning.

The loud explosion from the tanker fire caused panic among residents of the area including those in Udi Siding and inmates of the Enugu Prisons who feared that it could be a bomb.

Sources said some inmates on Awaiting Trial were said to have ran to different directions in the prison yard thinking that the wall had collapsed but they were disappointed when they discovered that the loud noise and the ensuing inferno came from outside the prison.

In a swift reaction to the fire outbreak, Governor Sullivan Chime, yesterday, ordered that all illegal structures in the state capital be pulled down and removed within two weeks just as he commiserated with the victims.

The tanker with registration number Lagos KT 968 JJJ belonging to Shorelink Oil and Gas Services Limited, Port-Harcourt, Rivers State fell while negotiating the Central Police Station, CPS roundabout in front of the Nigeria Prisons, Enugu at about 7. 05am.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/07/enugu-tanker-fire-incident-six-burnt-to-death-20-houses-destroyed-in/

(1) (Reply)

Female Medical Student Killed Over Hijab; Head Broken With Baton / Vikings Fulfil Threat Kills Blackaxe Member And Roast His Meat - VIDEO / Tragedy As Lady Dies While Taking Pictures With Her Fiancé (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.