Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Voice Over Artist/narrator Needed - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Voice Over Artist/narrator Needed (458 Views)

Who Is Interested In Voice Over,lets Make Money Together / Voice Over Artist For A Youtube Channel Needed / I am Your Female Professional Voice Over Artist.(SAMPLES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Voice Over Artist/narrator Needed by Bank450(m): 9:21am On Jul 13, 2022
We are looking for a voice over artist or narrator for our youtube channel. We need someone who can voice our scripts in a clear and engaging way. Scripts will be provided to you. The only requirement for this job is that you have the voice and accent. The video audience is Tier 1 English Countries USA, UK, Australia, New Zealand and Canada.

To apply, reply to this post and send a short sample of your voice to recruit@capsgainsolutions.com

1 Like

Re: Voice Over Artist/narrator Needed by davidupdate89: 11:26am On Jul 13, 2022
Bank450:
We are looking for a voice over artist or narrator for our youtube channel. We need someone who can voice our scripts in a clear and engaging way. Scripts will be provided to you. The only requirement for this job is that you have the voice and accent. The video audience is Tier 1 English Countries USA, UK, Australia, New Zealand and Canada.

To apply, reply to this post and send a short sample of your voice to recruit@capsgainsolutions.com

Hello, I just sent you a mail

Also the voice am bringing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YS1G7KfZ32E
Re: Voice Over Artist/narrator Needed by Bank450(m): 9:53am On Jul 14, 2022
Okay, will check.

davidupdate89:

Hello, I just sent you a mail

Also the voice am bringing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YS1G7KfZ32E

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Use Of Canva To Earn Thousands Of Dollars On Fiverr(with Proof) / I Need A Cartoon Character Animationist Urgently / For Sale: Canon 250d (4k Camera For Vlogs, Skits & Films)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.