Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,441 members, 7,846,806 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:56 AM

Things To Know Before Applying To Universities In Canada - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Things To Know Before Applying To Universities In Canada (379 Views)

Despite Nigerian Govt’s Release Of N55.5bn To Universities, ASUU Says Strike! / Senate Mulls Converting Yabatech, Ilaro Poly To Universities / Yabatech And Kaduna Poly Changed To Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things To Know Before Applying To Universities In Canada by Officialsetlinn: 9:47am On Jul 13, 2022
Are you planning to study in Canada this year?
This is for you!

Things to know before applying to Universities in Canada

1. Make Plans: Start planning at least a year ahead of time.

2. Decide on a field of study: [/i]Check out the programs available in your chosen field, as well as the universities that provide them.

3. [i]Take a language proficiency test:
English and French are spoken in Canada. This means you can study in either of these languages. To do so, you need to prove that you are proficient in either of them.

4. Start applying: Note that the application process differs from one university to another. So, check the requirements on their official websites.

5. Apply for study Permit/Visa: Once your application is accepted, you need to apply for a Canadian study permit/ student visa.

Read more on: https://setlinn.com/universities-in-canada-without-application-fee/?no_frame=1

2 Likes

Re: Things To Know Before Applying To Universities In Canada by Angela2023: 8:50pm On Sep 30, 2022
Please I graduated in 2016, studied Biochemistry,did my youth service 2017-2018, I later volunteerd at public health center in my community after which I learned nursing in a hospital.
Now I want to apply for study permit to study health care administration or practical nursing... please what r my chances.i feel that my course is not related to my work field.

(1) (Reply)

Help me write Nim-nysc Exam / ? / The Rules Of Concord: A Guide For Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.