Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,913 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:50 PM

Pastor Enoch Adeboye Sent His Lovely Wife A Birthday Wish - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Enoch Adeboye Sent His Lovely Wife A Birthday Wish (129 Views)

Prophet Odumeje Buys His Wife A New Car (Video) / Pastor Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 79th Birthday Today / EndSARS: Foluke Adeboye Sent 3 Trucks Of Water & Snacks To Protesters In Alausa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Enoch Adeboye Sent His Lovely Wife A Birthday Wish by Theoroosevelt1: 3:07pm On Jul 13, 2022
The Redeemed Christian Church of God General Overseer, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, has sent a birthday wish to Pastor Foluke, his wife on her 74th birthday.

Pastor Adeboye prayed that God in His infinite mercy to elevate his wife.

The Pastor left a love note on his Twitter handle. He also named his wife ‘’Original Mummy GO,’’ claiming that she was the one who originated the name.

On Twitter, the well known Clergyman penned this birthday message/wish to his wife ‘’There are so many names your children call you, but my favourite school girl you remain My Original Mummy GO, the pioneer of that name, Flag Bearer of the Title and an Emblem of all that it represents, thank you for setting an example that is worthy of emulation.’’

‘’You are not just a woman, you are a system, a portal and a light bearer. On the occasion of your 74th, I pray that my God will elevate you and continue to take you from Glory to Glory in Jesus name.’’

Among the Clergymen who sent their birthday message is Dr. Paul Enenche, in his birthday message/wish, he said that Pastor Foluke is a generational blessing.

He also prayed that Mrs. Foluke’s light will continue to shine forth. He wrote this on his verified Facebook Page.

source: https://www.koboeducation.com/2022/07/pastor-enoch-adeboye-sent-his-lovely.html

(1) (Reply)

Holy Spirit We Submit To Your Control/rule This Day (16-07-22) / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Sunday, July 31,2022 / The Grace Found In Jesus Christ Crucified Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.