Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,295 members, 7,860,719 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:51 PM

Photo Of Beautiful Baby Born With Long Eyelashes Goes Viral On The Internet - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photo Of Beautiful Baby Born With Long Eyelashes Goes Viral On The Internet (583 Views)

Ghanaian Girl With Beautiful Blue Eyes Goes Viral (Photos) / Photos Of Beautiful Child Beggars In Calabar Go Viral / Recent Photo Of Little Girl With The Popular Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Beautiful Baby Born With Long Eyelashes Goes Viral On The Internet by Allnaijatrends: 4:21pm On Jul 13, 2022
Baby diagnosed with Eyelash Trichomegaly after being born with lashes that extend to lips.

A picture of a newborn with eyelashes so long they reach the baby’s lips has gone viral.

The baby was identified as having Eyelash Trichomegaly in the caption of the Instagram post that included the shot.

Eyelash Trichomegaly is a congenital disorder where the eyelashes are unusually lengthy.

The disease can manifest at birth or later in life.

According to Medical Creations Instagram account, Trichomegaly typically has a benign course, but if trichiasis develops, it can cause psychological disturbances, corneal abrasions, and visual disturbances.

Continue Reading: https://allnaijatrends.com/photo-of-beautiful-baby-born-with-long-eyelashes-goes-viral-on-the-internet/

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Beautiful Baby Born With Long Eyelashes Goes Viral On The Internet by flejnr2(f): 4:22pm On Jul 13, 2022
This soo cute
Re: Photo Of Beautiful Baby Born With Long Eyelashes Goes Viral On The Internet by RedChiefPriest: 4:23pm On Jul 13, 2022
Them talk say pesin eyelashes reach the lips,this one above me talk say cute.
No dey smoke Japanese weed you no go hear.

I really hope something can be done to help this baby to prevent discomfort when the baby start growing.
This thing will definitely affect his/her eyes,I can't imagine life for this sweet thing when he/she start growing and the lashes start growing also.

Dj! Bring me 1 keg of palmwine to reason this post and learn more medical terms
Barman! Play me "Stranger things" by Doctor strange and Obasanjo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Beautiful Baby Born With Long Eyelashes Goes Viral On The Internet by SlurUsername1: 4:24pm On Jul 13, 2022
flejnr2:
This soo cute

U go like born ur pikin with that kind eyelashes for Nigeria, abi? grin
Re: Photo Of Beautiful Baby Born With Long Eyelashes Goes Viral On The Internet by God1000(m): 4:24pm On Jul 13, 2022
Probably a genetic disorder
Re: Photo Of Beautiful Baby Born With Long Eyelashes Goes Viral On The Internet by thorpido(m): 4:28pm On Jul 13, 2022
They will have to trim the lashes.
God1000:
Probably a genetic disorder
Sure.It is a growth abnormality called Trichomegaly.
Re: Photo Of Beautiful Baby Born With Long Eyelashes Goes Viral On The Internet by flejnr2(f): 4:31pm On Jul 13, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

U go like born ur pikin with that kind eyelashes for Nigeria, abi? grin
Na lashes wey people Dey go pay for be that , na to Dey trim am
Re: Photo Of Beautiful Baby Born With Long Eyelashes Goes Viral On The Internet by WibusJaga: 4:42pm On Jul 13, 2022
Genetics playing Tricks.
If na for Africa, dem go program the baby for deliverance.
Re: Photo Of Beautiful Baby Born With Long Eyelashes Goes Viral On The Internet by Totilopussylick(m): 4:47pm On Jul 13, 2022
If it was in Nigeria now, the baby will be branded witches and vampires tongue

(1) (Reply)

My Chat With A Scammer A.k.a 419 / How To Recover Deleted Telegram Account, Channel Or Messages / BREAKING: EFCC Arrested Peter Obi’s Son For Fraud? Fact Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.