Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,345 members, 7,857,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 02:32 PM

Notice: Moniker Switch From Ama19 To Diomakitchen - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Notice: Moniker Switch From Ama19 To Diomakitchen (449 Views)

The Hilarious No Sex Notice Pasted At Tanterlizer / Who Else Notice This? (photos) / Those Of Us Who Drink Kunu And Tigernut Milk Drink, Do You Notice Anything? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Notice: Moniker Switch From Ama19 To Diomakitchen by DiomaKitchen: 5:20pm On Jul 13, 2022
Hello All,
Please be informed of my switch of moniker from ama19 to DiomaKitchen. Till now my posts have done been via ama19 (a borrowed account) because DiomaKitchen was newly created not yet active for making threads.

Now I am set to continue posting with the new moniker. Thanks for your support.

cc: Mvena, Mariangeles

1 Like

Re: Notice: Moniker Switch From Ama19 To Diomakitchen by Mariangeles(f): 5:25pm On Jul 13, 2022
Note taken. smiley

1 Like

Re: Notice: Moniker Switch From Ama19 To Diomakitchen by bewla(m): 5:45pm On Jul 13, 2022
Does it come with free data

1 Like

Re: Notice: Moniker Switch From Ama19 To Diomakitchen by Mvena(f): 5:59pm On Jul 13, 2022
DiomaKitchen:
Hello All,
Please be informed of my switch of moniker from ama19 to DiomaKitchen. Till now my posts have done been via ama19 (a borrowed account) because DiomaKitchen was newly created not yet active for making threads.

Now I am set to continue posting with the new moniker. Thanks for your support.

cc: Mvena, Mariangeles
You’re welcome
Re: Notice: Moniker Switch From Ama19 To Diomakitchen by Unzerious: 6:02pm On Jul 13, 2022
You're Offially Inducted.

I'm ready to feed the Worms in my Eyes...sorry Belly grin
Re: Notice: Moniker Switch From Ama19 To Diomakitchen by DiomaKitchen: 6:04pm On Jul 14, 2022
Unzerious:
You're Offially Inducted.

I'm ready to feed the Worms in my Eyes...sorry Belly grin

cheesy :DThanks, and your eyes will know....sorry see no hunger grin

1 Like

Re: Notice: Moniker Switch From Ama19 To Diomakitchen by DiomaKitchen: 6:05pm On Jul 14, 2022
Mvena:

You’re welcome
Thanks alot smiley

1 Like

Re: Notice: Moniker Switch From Ama19 To Diomakitchen by DiomaKitchen: 6:05pm On Jul 14, 2022
Mariangeles:
Note taken. smiley

Ok smiley..thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bags Of Flours For Sale @ Distress Price / Fresh Off The Grills! / Avoid The Holiday Shopping Rush!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.