Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,163 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners (15009 Views)

2021: BBNaija Returns With Season Six - N90 Million Grand Prize To Be Won / The Next Titan: Doctor Olatunde Qadri Quits His Job For Reality TV Show / BBNaija 2019: N60 Million Grand Prize For Winner. The Breakdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners by Realboygenius(m): 7:14pm On Jul 13, 2022
The Search for the Game Changers begins! And this could be your own opportunity as Number One Entrepreneurial Reality TV Show, THE NEXT TITAN NIGERIA is back for Season 9, tagged -The Game Changers.

The Season 9 is scouting for tenacious entrepreneurs, the bravehearts, and the masterminds with unbeatable business ideas and the skills, the drive, and the will to transcend all barriers and limitations.

The winner of the Season 9 of the 12-week business reality show will walk away with a Cash Prize of N20 Million Naira, and N5 Million Naira for the Runners-up

Auditions will hold in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Enugu and Online for entrepreneurs (21 -40 years old).

The Season 9 is brought to you by Headline Sponsor, LUNO (a global crypto company) in association with (Platinum Sponsors: Heritage Bank Plc and Tingo Mobile), (Gold Sponsor: IPNX) (Silvers Sponsors: Sifax Group and Haven Homes) and with supporting sponsorships of Lifemate furniture and NikkyTaurus.

REGISTER NOW: www.thenexttitan.com and follow social media @thenext_titan

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners by hexenbiest: 7:39pm On Jul 13, 2022
Wow! Thanks for sharing, I missed out on the previous season, I ain't missing out on this one.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners by saxby(f): 8:07pm On Jul 13, 2022
Mad o, 20 million no be small money o, even if it's the 5 mill I won't mind grin

2 Likes

Re: Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners by Theanyanwu: 8:30pm On Jul 13, 2022
I think this and ultimate search are my most preferred TV reality show. Atleast you'll learn something and get business ideas to thrive and florish.

11 Likes

Re: Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners by AlmaIganishire: 9:10pm On Jul 13, 2022
Wow! That’s a whole lot of money. This sounds interesting, Lemme share with my friends on WhatsApp .
Re: Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners by yellowpepper: 9:14pm On Jul 13, 2022
Im a game charger, I have lots of business ideas and would love to participate.
This might be my chance.
Re: Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners by Zarandah: 2:25pm On Jul 14, 2022
The money plenty... I need to hop on this one
Re: Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners by kuljayms1(m): 2:26pm On Jul 14, 2022
Leggo!!
Re: Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners by AREWAELENU: 2:30pm On Jul 14, 2022
Seeing this for the first time

Am seeing it's now the 9th season this most be a sort reality show to watch out for.

Adventurous like guider ultimate or nah bbnaija family?

2 Likes

Re: Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners by hoilakes(m): 2:36pm On Jul 14, 2022
Not really this is more like entrepreneurial - outstanding business idea tasks you should not miss out
AREWAELENU:
Seeing this for the first time

Am seeing it's now the 9th season this most be a sort reality show to watch out for.

Adventurous like guider ultimate or nah bbnaija family?

1 Like

Re: Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners by saratackit: 2:40pm On Jul 14, 2022
One of my favorites Educative show they groom business minded people and you'd always learn alot
Re: Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners by Nuelng: 3:08pm On Jul 14, 2022
Damn..... I am so interested in participating in this
Re: Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners by Jayjerjay: 3:09pm On Jul 14, 2022
But how come I have never heard of this before... I must participate

1 Like

Re: Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners by Mimiko3: 3:10pm On Jul 14, 2022
This is a great opportunity for Nigerian youths, God bless these people
Re: Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners by Simileoluwa4eva: 3:29pm On Jul 14, 2022
Wow, programs like this serves as boost to great entrepreneurial minds
Re: Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners by Kunja2: 8:20pm On Jul 14, 2022
This is something I feel everyone should participate in really.
Re: Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners by DenreleDave(m): 8:20pm On Jul 14, 2022
Nice...

Guys pls I need a side hustle..

Abeg
Re: Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners by Evergreen4(m): 8:21pm On Jul 14, 2022
They should split it 2million each among contestants. Country too hard

2 Likes

Re: Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners by Kentuforchrist(m): 8:21pm On Jul 14, 2022
Wow this is actually my first time though
Re: Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners by ItrendNaija(m): 8:21pm On Jul 14, 2022
Will definitely watch this season
Re: Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners by OctoberEleven: 8:22pm On Jul 14, 2022
Between this an BBN which is more entertaining?

1 Like

Re: Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners by Rhozabeth(m): 8:23pm On Jul 14, 2022
I don't get it! Is it that we pay more attention to immorality in this country or what? Winner if Titans that is capable of creating jobs for millions of other Nigerians goes home with 20m while BB9ja winner that will club and spend the money on frivolities goes home with 100m! Are we sane in this country?
No wonder we are going backwards!
Re: Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners by CSTRR: 8:23pm On Jul 14, 2022
Something like "lions den".

Though the lions den is brutal.

No joy there at all.

1 Like

Re: Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners by Mko123(m): 8:23pm On Jul 14, 2022
The rhetorical question that revolves round an average Nigerians still remains who do we offend in this country?
Re: Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners by Raxxye(m): 8:24pm On Jul 14, 2022
E go pure!
20 milla dey smell for my nose like this!
Re: Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners by TimmyTen(m): 8:24pm On Jul 14, 2022
Best of luck to the contestants
Re: Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners by Britishpea: 8:26pm On Jul 14, 2022
Theanyanwu:
I think this and ultimate search are my most preferred TV reality show. Atleast you'll learn something and get business ideas to thrive and florish.

What did u learn in the last gulder ultimate search show

2 Likes

Re: Next Titan Nigeria Back For Season 9 With N20M Grand Prize, And N5M For Runners by Candidlady: 8:27pm On Jul 14, 2022
Everyone screaming they wanna participate with their pos business ideas

cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

French Media Giant, Canal+, Acquires Leading Nollywood Film Studio- ROK TV / Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? / Doyin To Ceec: I Never Liked You In Your Season, But Now Understand How It Feels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.