Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,888 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Gulder Ultimate Search Season 8 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gulder Ultimate Search Season 8 (6480 Views)

Gulder Ultimate Search Season 11 Applicants / Gulder Ultimate Search Season 10: Meet The Contestants / Gulder Ultimate Search Season Eight Begins- Register Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gulder Ultimate Search Season 8 by mikuz(m): 11:22am On Jul 28, 2011
Gulder Ultimate Search Season 8 To Feature 30 Contestants

The eighth edition of the popular Nigerian TV reality show Gulder Ultimate Search is set to kick off as organizers of the yearly show Nigerian Breweries Plc, makers of Gulder Beer announced on Tuesday, July 26, 2011.

http://www.thenetng.com/2011/07/28/gulder-ultimate-search-season-8-to-feature-30-contestants/
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Season 8 by femzykom(m): 4:15pm On Aug 02, 2011
Y d error on  not attaching the referee and terms&condition forms?? This is raising serious suspisions among many, the organisers of GUS8 should do something about dis urgently.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Season 8 by Kolade9(m): 6:39pm On Aug 03, 2011
Ultimate search is now wack jor. I only enjoyed the first season
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Season 8 by femzykom(m): 6:47pm On Aug 03, 2011
@Kolade: is not as wacked as u fink man, dis yr's contest sure will be adventrous and flavoured packed with lots of challenges, don't miss any of its edition for anything, not even a football match, winks, lol
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Season 8 by melodyj(m): 9:29pm On Aug 03, 2011
i want 2 perticipate o, bt am just o,level holder 22yrs, can i apply?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Season 8 by femzykom(m): 6:14am On Aug 04, 2011
Y not Melody, O level, does'nt stop u frm being a participant in GUS show, and d age range 21-30 so dude u fit in excellently, so hurry don't b left out, u might just b d ultimate man we are waiting for to entertain as well as dazzle our minds with outstanding heroic attribute.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Season 8 by chelseabmw(m): 8:30am On Aug 04, 2011
will be there
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Season 8 by femzykom(m): 10:25am On Aug 04, 2011
@Chelseabmw: have u reg already? If yes, do u hav d attached forms(referee and terms/condition forms)? Waiting for ur reply
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Season 8 by henriosko: 8:43am On Aug 07, 2011
i've bin pick'd dudes wit all d forms sent.uuuwh
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Season 8 by femzykom(m): 6:47pm On Aug 07, 2011
@Heriosko: congrats man, pls can ur send d attached forms i.e. (reference & terms/conditions forms) to femzykom@yahoo.com fanks alot.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Season 8 by jidesp(m): 7:54pm On Aug 08, 2011
femzykom:

@Heriosko: congrats man, pls can your send d attached forms i.e. (reference & terms/conditions forms) to femzykom@yahoo.com  fanks alot.
@femzykom, i really love the Gulder Ultimate search, but its a pity, they keep repeating the same content yearly. One of the things that still convicts me to watch is the exciting contestants, and grand prize,  The reality show is a good pitch, but its content is deviating from an Adventurous Course to a Game show course,  If i'm allowed, i dont think, the host (Bob Manuel) should be in an avant garde outfit during the show. If he could dress more like an EXPLORER who got lost in the bush, and got used to the forest, and occassionally he appears and prepare them for the search for the ultimate treasure, what happened to the OLD MAN that was in the first season. I just hope this year would be great, i'm looking forward to it though
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Season 8 by DeNoble1(m): 11:05am On Aug 18, 2011
Hey Guys,
Ihave a litle problem here. I selected Abuja, which of course is the closest center to me.I was selected but i dont know how to locate the place they sent to me: THE OLD PARED GROUND. [b][color=Black]PLS SOMEBODY SHOULD HELP ME WITH THE DIRECTION[/color][/b]
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Season 8 by Voned(f): 12:17am On Aug 19, 2011
i was taken just filled d form for d fun of it bt dont know if to bother going for d screening cos i cant swim
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Season 8 by jidesp(m): 1:18pm On Aug 20, 2011
@von, you should try, thats why its a reality show, you dont need to be perfect to be there,
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Season 8 by oubi: 7:41am On Aug 21, 2011
@ de noble,
If ur venue reads moshud abiola old parade ground den its in 'area 10'. Where eva u r in abj(town) jst enta a taxi or cab to d place. On dat day dont rush 4 any tin cos whn i went 4 d same purpose last year i almost rushed out my leg tink that time wuld b pat of d eviction xersiz bt to my suprise there were stil welcomin pple at abt 2pm whn we might av embakd on 2 activits.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Season 8 by DeNoble1(m): 2:19pm On Aug 22, 2011
OUBI Thanks for that big information. I was planning to spend the night over there. but now i can relax. But can you pleas help me with more information on the nature of the interview/ screaning
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Season 8 by oubi: 7:29am On Aug 25, 2011
@ da noble
the screenin xersise wil take 3-4 days.
1st day- track n field exercises (al u wuld do to help ur self s to start practicin now by runin long distances to help build ur endurance n strength. speed wuldnt mata much cos every body wuld first b made 2 run d field round like 10x to weaken contestants b4 d main exercises 4 d day)
2nd day- swimming (only qualifyers 4rm 1st day's xercise)
3rd day- iq test (b very observant n concious of d tins u see around) e.g. Al contestant dat day wuld b given a tag containing 5-7 digits pls know urs of heart imediately cos ur faileur starts from misin any of its numbers.
4th day- medical test.
success n remba my 10percnt.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Season 8 by cluzdcobra(m): 12:25pm On Aug 26, 2011
Wow! thanks for the info,did u mean dey will hav to run d tracks around the feild 10x?

and wot else would b done dat day.

(been having a hard time getting d 10 cans i need for the auditions lol.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search Season 8 by johnezz(m): 6:32pm On Mar 31, 2012
Hi Nairalanders,I want to participate on the next season of the GULDER ULTIMATE SEARCH i.e. GUS 9 but don't know when the registeration exercise will commence.Please,any one with a reasonable information on this issue should alert me.
Thumbs up friends!
I'm waiting for ur response(s)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience At Kada Cinema Tonight / Jagaban Ft Selina Tested Episode 7 / Do U Still Watch Nigerian Films?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.