Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,984 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:15 PM

Which Route Is The Best? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which Route Is The Best? (386 Views)

Why You Should Get Into Tech Through Kubernetes/cloudnative Route / JAPA On A Budget{the Tech Route} / Route To Working As A Doctor In The Uk For Nigerian Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Route Is The Best? by superflakky(f): 9:46am On Jul 14, 2022
Hello Nairalanders.

Please, I need to know. Which route is the best to relocate to the UK?

A friend of mine over there suggested using the visit visa that it's less expensive than study visa and as long as one does not pass one's boundaries, one won't have issues with immigration even after the expiration of one's visa.

How true is this please?
Re: Which Route Is The Best? by TenOverTen111(m): 9:50am On Jul 14, 2022
Following
Re: Which Route Is The Best? by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 14, 2022
I also want to go to uk

Lemme learn from ��
Re: Which Route Is The Best? by Nozino: 5:53pm On Jul 15, 2022
superflakky:
Hello Nairalanders.

Please, I need to know. Which route is the best to relocate to the UK?

A friend of mine over there suggested using the visit visa that it's less expensive than study visa and as long as one does not pass one's boundaries, one won't have issues with immigration even after the expiration of one's visa..

How true is this please?

Hello, you can’t do anything on a visit visa. You can’t rent an apartment, work legally, open a bank account or even seek health care. You will always be on the run from immigration. You won’t also be allowed to change visa status in the UK even if you get married to a citizen. Finally, depending on the status of your spouse, your child(ren) won’t also get British citizenship even if they were born in the country. It isn’t worth it if you can afford other routes.

(1) (Reply)

Become A Pro In Data Analysis Using SQL And Work Remotely With Your Knowledge / My space / How To Make Money Online Without Paying Anything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.