Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

How Do I Get Rejection Letter For Nysc Posting In Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Do I Get Rejection Letter For Nysc Posting In Lagos (5913 Views)

Interview Not Successful? How To Deal With Rejection When Applying For A Job / Access Bank Acceptance & Rejection Mails / How A Jobseeker Responded To A Company’s Rejection Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get Rejection Letter For Nysc Posting In Lagos by Myswag(m): 12:10pm On Jul 28, 2011
Pls pals I need ur help. I was posted 2 a school very far from my place of residence and I told want to teach, how do I get rejection letter? The school in quote is a junior sec sch and I am an engr. by training.
Re: How Do I Get Rejection Letter For Nysc Posting In Lagos by youlaw: 12:51pm On Jul 28, 2011
Very Simple . When you get to the school go staright to the principal, make sure you look excited as if you are happy with the posting. Act as if u stammer, very bad one and tell him you will like to take Mathematics or physics, take like 2 minutes to complete a sentence, e.g Ma, mmmmm, mmmmmmmyyyyy nnaaaa nnaaaaa nnaaaanaaaanaaa nameeeee iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis , aannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd I wiiiiiiiiiii wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiilll lllllllllllike tto tio to to to taa tatatatata taaataaaa taaa ma mmmaaa maaa tttttteeee maaatttttt teeeeeee ma ttttteeee matics. He will reject u sharply!!!!!!!
Re: How Do I Get Rejection Letter For Nysc Posting In Lagos by egbeman1: 1:11pm On Jul 28, 2011
Just go to the school and ask them to give u REJECTION LETTER,but u realy need to beg them and also let them see reasons why u dnt wana serve thr.After then u proceed to the NYSC Sec @ Surulere and submit ur REJECTION LETTER and apply 4 RE-POSTING there same day.U have 2 do this ASAP,cos they do have plenty of such cases immediately Corps Members r out 4m camp.
I advice u also source 4 a place of PPA urself cos they myt still end up posting u to another school.The worst part is the time iz gona take them to Re-post you.Minimum of 1 month.
Re: How Do I Get Rejection Letter For Nysc Posting In Lagos by egbeman1: 1:41pm On Jul 28, 2011
Try ADDAX Petroleum,located in VI opp Mobil house.They alwas put-up apptitude test 4 new Corps Members.Try Oando too,dey do same test 4 Coprs Members.U have to do this ASAP.Oando iz located @ Ajose Adeogun,Adjacent Zenith Headoffice or Eko rounabout.
Re: How Do I Get Rejection Letter For Nysc Posting In Lagos by sultan003(m): 10:07pm On Jul 28, 2011
simple tell the principal of the school to reject u. do it in a polite way wink And in oda to avoid been posted to anoda school, look for anoda PPA, b4 u take ur rejection letter to the Nysc Staff incharge

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Trainee Recruitment In A Shipping And Logistics Company / Vacancy! Vacancy!!(urgently Needed Nationwide) / Where To Find ADULT EDUCATION In Lagos: 08139458588

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.