Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,715 members, 7,840,805 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Ban By Justwise - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ban By Justwise (269 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ban By Justwise by Lontrra: 3:46pm On Jul 14, 2022
I was banned by Justwise(for close to 4 months) without any warning because I asked a question around POF.

Isn't it hypocritical that even Nairaland advertises the services of these POF merchants but I got banned for asking a question about them.

What does Justwise have to say about this?
Re: Ban By Justwise by FatherBona: 3:48pm On Jul 14, 2022
Waiting for this thread to be deleted and you be banned again in 3…….2……. grin

Sadly this is what Nairaland has degenerated into, because the owner is busy getting his ass dragged on twitter over trivial issues and leaving his own brainchild in the hands of incompetents.

I’m sure I will be banned too over this comment, it doesn’t bother me one bit. Cos this is how low this forum has fallen. A place/platform where people get victimized for speaking out against ills, unfairness and injustice.

Feel free to ban me again if it so pleases you but I’ve had my say. Another ban will not decrease my lifespan but will further buttress the point.

My peace I leave all of you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Brill Escrow / Terrorist Threats Compelled Government Schools To Give Students 13 Exams In One / The Plague Turtle Really Made Shameless To The Extreme.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.