Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,102 members, 7,852,736 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:36 AM

Gunmen Attack INEC Officials, Destroy Registration Machines In Enugu - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Attack INEC Officials, Destroy Registration Machines In Enugu (18820 Views)

Ephraim Nwuzi Declared Wanted For Saying Rivers INEC Officials Should Be Shot / EFCC Arrests Four Zamfara INEC Officials (Photo) / DSS Arraigns INEC Officials For Stealing And Selling Pvcs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack INEC Officials, Destroy Registration Machines In Enugu by Hotfreezer: 12:09am On Jul 15, 2022
ogbuefi677:

Does your mother know constituting nuisance online is how you earn your living?

Sha don't let Simon Ekpa or his boys catch you or your Peter Obi.
Re: Gunmen Attack INEC Officials, Destroy Registration Machines In Enugu by UrPapa: 12:26am On Jul 15, 2022
ImoleNaija:
Gunmen or the BIG?

Biafra Innocent Group (BIG).
grin
U get bad mouth

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack INEC Officials, Destroy Registration Machines In Enugu by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 3:34am On Jul 15, 2022
LegendHero:
That Obi Pandora is a killer. He sponsored IPOB terrorists and now they are going against his votes source in the SE.

Whenever IPOB terrorist burn INEC offices as at last year, their supporters applaud them chanting the zoo must go down.

Now that IPOB supporters are now Obituary supporters, they will not like this and start blaming an imaginary opponent for this incident.

As for me, I will never vote a terrorist as my president!

Idiot
Re: Gunmen Attack INEC Officials, Destroy Registration Machines In Enugu by benheaven(m): 3:40am On Jul 15, 2022
LegendHero:
That Obi Pandora is a killer. He sponsored IPOB terrorists and now they are going against his votes source in the SE.

Whenever IPOB terrorist burn INEC offices as at last year, their supporters applaud them chanting the zoo must go down.

Now that IPOB supporters are now Obituary supporters, they will not like this and start blaming an imaginary opponent for this incident.

As for me, I will never vote a terrorist as my president!
GROW UP
Re: Gunmen Attack INEC Officials, Destroy Registration Machines In Enugu by pedrilo: 6:08am On Jul 15, 2022
Hold governor hope uzodinma and David umahi for any disturbance in the entire south east
Re: Gunmen Attack INEC Officials, Destroy Registration Machines In Enugu by Benez: 6:56am On Jul 15, 2022
They are even preventing their people from voting for their son, Obi. Soon now, when BAT is declared the winner of the presidential election, they will claim their son was rigged out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack INEC Officials, Destroy Registration Machines In Enugu by maasoap(m): 7:45am On Jul 15, 2022
derecho:
INEC should open the registration portal... Reduce number of people coming to centres at the same time.

This is a way to disenfranchise people who won't vote for APC.

Same would be done in the north in areas where Christians live

Always looking for the external body to blame when you have criminals living among you who equally vowed that no election will hold in your communities.
Re: Gunmen Attack INEC Officials, Destroy Registration Machines In Enugu by maasoap(m): 7:48am On Jul 15, 2022
FreeSpirited:
The fear of Obi...Now the strategy is to disenfranchise voters from getting PVC cos they can see the Tsunami of votes coming
IPOB can never be stupid to do this to their people, its the work of paid criminals
Kicktaker:
It won't stop us from being Obidient...we know what this government can do to disenfranchise voters...Fear of OBI

IPOB were never on the same page with you guys, they're criminals who hate the system and government you guys are trying to be part of.
Re: Gunmen Attack INEC Officials, Destroy Registration Machines In Enugu by od501: 7:56am On Jul 15, 2022
FullBlastLight:
Enugu: Gunmen Attack INEC Officials, Destroy Registration Machines

https://punchng.com/enugu-gunmen-attack-inec-officials-destroy-registration-machines/?amp

Thought they said SEern votes doesn't matter? Why are they so kin in disfanchising this people?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack INEC Officials, Destroy Registration Machines In Enugu by ismodiwa(m): 10:56am On Jul 15, 2022
derecho:
INEC should open the registration portal... Reduce number of people coming to centres at the same time.

This is a way to disenfranchise people who won't vote for APC.

Same would be done in the north in areas where Christians live

God forbid nothing will go wrong in the North.
#you are a pessimist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policemen Beat Up Driver Along Owerrinta (Photos) / Abia Police Arrested, Tortured My Son To Death - Woman Narrates / RTEAN-NURTW Clash: Our Members Were Attacked - NURTW Spokesman, Jimoh Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.