Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Black Americans Mocks Bbnaija's Maria Over Advertisement (screenshot) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Black Americans Mocks Bbnaija's Maria Over Advertisement (screenshot) (5127 Views)

Angel & Mum Mock Maria Over Husband Snatching Accusation (Videos) / Angel & Her Mom Mock Maria Over Sidekick Saga With Cubana Chiefpriest / Tunde Ednut Mocks BBNaija Car Prize For Mercy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Americans Mocks Bbnaija's Maria Over Advertisement (screenshot) by Ge0grapher(m): 8:07pm On Jul 14, 2022
Some black Americans known as FBA came across an advertisement by Hush cosmetics which had Maria Chike a former contestant of the big brother Naija competition as the vixen. They have melted the advertisement with negative comments. Some of them went on to say horrible things about Africans and Nigerians. Screenshot below.

Updated: Twitter link below.
https://twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/1547653751778840577?t=q3_nlGoH1SM21Gxu3dDN5Q&s=19

1 Share

Re: Black Americans Mocks Bbnaija's Maria Over Advertisement (screenshot) by Ge0grapher(m): 8:08pm On Jul 14, 2022
More

Re: Black Americans Mocks Bbnaija's Maria Over Advertisement (screenshot) by Ge0grapher(m): 8:11pm On Jul 14, 2022
One said we worship white people cry

Re: Black Americans Mocks Bbnaija's Maria Over Advertisement (screenshot) by ThreeEyedRaven: 8:26pm On Jul 14, 2022
That mumu Tariq Nasheed and his FBA nonsense again

1 Like

Re: Black Americans Mocks Bbnaija's Maria Over Advertisement (screenshot) by blaquemyc: 8:34pm On Jul 14, 2022
ThreeEyedRaven:
That mumu Tariq Nasheed and his FBA nonsense again
but on these, i think they are right. Africans trying to make thier skin whiter than Whites' is self hate.

18 Likes

Re: Black Americans Mocks Bbnaija's Maria Over Advertisement (screenshot) by johhbekeboh09: 8:36pm On Jul 14, 2022
Ge0grapher:
Some black Americans known as FBA came across an advertisement by Hush cosmetics which had Maria Chike a former contestant of the big brother Naija competition as the vixen. They have melted the advertisement with negative comments. Some of them went on to say horrible things about Africans and Nigerians. Screenshot below.

African-Americanz with mumu mind set. ..feeling they're genetically superior to the black race

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Americans Mocks Bbnaija's Maria Over Advertisement (screenshot) by ThreeEyedRaven: 8:50pm On Jul 14, 2022
blaquemyc:
but on these, i think they are right. Africans trying to thier skin whiter than Whites' is self hate.
the African American women all saying nonsense aren't they all wearing artificial hairs?

5 Likes

Re: Black Americans Mocks Bbnaija's Maria Over Advertisement (screenshot) by blaquemyc: 8:58pm On Jul 14, 2022
ThreeEyedRaven:
the African American women all saying nonsense aren't they all wearing artificial hairs?
I'd rather have them wear artificial hair than them whitening their skin.

7 Likes

Re: Black Americans Mocks Bbnaija's Maria Over Advertisement (screenshot) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 14, 2022
blaquemyc:
but on these, i think they are right. Africans trying to thier skin whiter than Whites' is self hate.
and whites try to tan their skin undecided

8 Likes

Re: Black Americans Mocks Bbnaija's Maria Over Advertisement (screenshot) by LikeAking: 10:55pm On Jul 14, 2022
Op u are a lier.
Re: Black Americans Mocks Bbnaija's Maria Over Advertisement (screenshot) by ASAPFERG: 11:22pm On Jul 14, 2022
Akatas are the most dumbest and foolish ethnic group on earth or dont you know op

1 Like

Re: Black Americans Mocks Bbnaija's Maria Over Advertisement (screenshot) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 8:08am On Jul 15, 2022
OP next time drop link undecided
Re: Black Americans Mocks Bbnaija's Maria Over Advertisement (screenshot) by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 15, 2022
This useless twitter idiot wey him and him mama go die of loneliness las las still dey get mouth to dey talk
Re: Black Americans Mocks Bbnaija's Maria Over Advertisement (screenshot) by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 15, 2022
johhbekeboh09:

African-Americanz with mumu mind set. ..feeling they're genetically superior to the black race
I just don't understand, e get once wey I been travel with my girl she's white, I been notice say two akata guys just dey curse me under their breathe, infact I don experience racism more from black americans I no go lie, especially their women I rather chop dog vomit
Re: Black Americans Mocks Bbnaija's Maria Over Advertisement (screenshot) by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 15, 2022
ASAPFERG:
Akatas are the most dumbest and foolish ethnic group on earth or dont you know op
I rather chop dog diarrhea than even allow any of them clean my shoe
Re: Black Americans Mocks Bbnaija's Maria Over Advertisement (screenshot) by ASAPFERG: 8:52am On Jul 15, 2022
Kaiair:

I rather chop dog diarrhea than even allow any of them clean my shoe
grin grin
Re: Black Americans Mocks Bbnaija's Maria Over Advertisement (screenshot) by ASAPFERG: 8:53am On Jul 15, 2022
Kaiair:

I just don't understand, e get once wey I been travel with my girl she's white, I been notice say two akata guys just dey curse me under their breathe, infact I don experience racism more from black americans I no go lie, especially their women I rather chop dog vomit
i hate those people with passion..
I rejoice anytime the white cops kill them
Re: Black Americans Mocks Bbnaija's Maria Over Advertisement (screenshot) by pretydiva(f): 9:10am On Jul 15, 2022
This their English dey give me serious migraine.
Re: Black Americans Mocks Bbnaija's Maria Over Advertisement (screenshot) by hayoholla(m): 9:34am On Jul 15, 2022
ASAPFERG:

Judging from your comment, You're more like them, than you think you're different from them. How will you wish death on your fellow human being. Do you even have a brain? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Black Americans Mocks Bbnaija's Maria Over Advertisement (screenshot) by Crieff(m): 9:52am On Jul 15, 2022
ASAPFERG:

This is evil. You're worse.

4 Likes

Re: Black Americans Mocks Bbnaija's Maria Over Advertisement (screenshot) by GODPUNISHALABI: 10:09am On Jul 15, 2022
Spirit04:
and whites try to tan their skin undecided
tanning of skin is totally different from. Chemical skin bleaching that can cause kidney failure and skin cancer,you are ignorant, white people don't tan their skin because they want to be black or because of low self esteem,they tan their skin because of they are trying to release endorphins on their skin which is very healthy, also Tans are natural shields against the sun's ultraviolet radiation
Re: Black Americans Mocks Bbnaija's Maria Over Advertisement (screenshot) by ASAPFERG: 10:13am On Jul 15, 2022
hayoholla:

Judging from your comment, You're more like them, than you think you're different from them. How will you wish death on your fellow human being. Do you even have a brain? undecided
they are evil and deserved to be wiped off
Re: Black Americans Mocks Bbnaija's Maria Over Advertisement (screenshot) by ASAPFERG: 10:14am On Jul 15, 2022
Crieff:

This is evil. You're worse.
fvck off akata
Re: Black Americans Mocks Bbnaija's Maria Over Advertisement (screenshot) by thesicilian: 10:29am On Jul 15, 2022
The day a woman realizes that black is beautiful is the day most of her problems will be solved.
Re: Black Americans Mocks Bbnaija's Maria Over Advertisement (screenshot) by shogotermies(m): 10:30am On Jul 15, 2022
African Americans have a crazy kind of racism to Africans, which is worse than the Caucasian to black racism. Pride, ignorance and over confidence rules in their blood. They often think we are better than those in Africa, they look at you and think you are not intelligent, exposed or educated. Meanwhile, they topple in crimes, frauds, and indecent attitudes over there.
Anyways black life matters.
Re: Black Americans Mocks Bbnaija's Maria Over Advertisement (screenshot) by Crieff(m): 11:42am On Jul 15, 2022
ASAPFERG:
fvck off akata

Replica Asap Ferg.
Re: Black Americans Mocks Bbnaija's Maria Over Advertisement (screenshot) by meobizy(f): 2:02pm On Jul 15, 2022
#NoTime. This is Africa. We know our roots. Do they?
Re: Black Americans Mocks Bbnaija's Maria Over Advertisement (screenshot) by Parkleader: 2:52pm On Jul 15, 2022
where is the lie?
Re: Black Americans Mocks Bbnaija's Maria Over Advertisement (screenshot) by We4all: 3:07pm On Jul 15, 2022
GODPUNISHALABI:
tanning of skin is totally different from. Chemical skin bleaching that can cause kidney failure and skin cancer,you are ignorant, white people don't tan their skin because they want to be black or because of low self esteem,they tan their skin because of they are trying to release endorphins on their skin which is very healthy, also Tans are natural shields against the sun's ultraviolet radiation

Actually, most of them tan because they know that a tanned skin is more attractive than a pale skin. They just don’t like to loud it.

A Caucasian woman would do anything to look like a Hispanic woman. If you notice, most Hispanic women have tanned skin and look more attractive. Same goes for the men.
Re: Black Americans Mocks Bbnaija's Maria Over Advertisement (screenshot) by Parkleader: 3:32pm On Jul 15, 2022
We4all:

Actually, most of them tan because they know that a tanned skin is more attractive than a pale skin. They just don’t like to loud it.

A Caucasian woman would do anything to look like a Hispanic woman. If you notice, most Hispanic women have tanned skin and look more attractive. Same goes for the men.
LoL, white people don't give a shit about Hispanic thinking they are more attractive, infact the worlds beauty industry is base on European beauty standard be it Asia, America, even African, infact I heard that bollywood do hire Ukrainians girls and others in those regions for their films,
now I am not saying that I support European beauty standard, each region is created different accept yourself and be proud no matter what

All said and done I don't see anything changing soon, people will continue to bleach

Even the African Americans saying shit there is colorism among themselves, and some of them prefer whites and other races
Re: Black Americans Mocks Bbnaija's Maria Over Advertisement (screenshot) by Parkleader: 3:35pm On Jul 15, 2022
Ge0grapher:
One said we worship white people cry
There is this south African guys that always say that too, it might be true since so many people are saying it grin
Re: Black Americans Mocks Bbnaija's Maria Over Advertisement (screenshot) by tarantino1: 4:27pm On Jul 15, 2022
All this without a link to the video

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mish Akwa Ibom Ayaya Biography: Life And Legacy Of The Akwa Ibom Born Singer / Jim Iyke On Nigerian President, Goodluck Jonathan / REVEALED! Why Wizkid And Davido Are Fighting [must Read]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.