Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,377 members, 7,850,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:28 PM

REVISITED: Scry Spells - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / REVISITED: Scry Spells (613 Views)

Imagery , Symbols In The Dark Spells / The use of water in spells / Witchcraft Hypnosis And Spells : Differences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

REVISITED: Scry Spells by HelpYourself(m): 6:57pm On Jul 15, 2022
Spells using mirrors / scrying.

Mirrors are both simple and complicated tools of magic/ spiritism. Through ages, they have been used for scrying, searching for the truth, finding your personal unknown – and as spirit portals.
They have been also used in protection spells to reflect evil energy back to its sender. In occult, there is also the concept of black mirror, and different ways to create one yourself.

Even though most of the mirror spells are weak, you can also dive a bit too deep into the really Powerful ones off course I won't be discussing those here .

Sometimes looking at your demons, eye to eye, or facing their presence by feeling them, is the best thing that can happen.

A mirror is a handy yet cruel tool. It is simple and easy to acquire. Yet, it tends to reveal our true nature. It has been said that it is harder to lie if you are looking at yourself from a mirror at the same time.

The interesting thing is that when watching ourselves from a mirror, what we see is a mirrored image. We don’t actually see ourselves the way others do.

And, what we see is what we choose to see. What we focus on. Our mirror image is a reflection of our reality. And what we see in the mirror is not a common reality, but how we interpret the reflection.

What do you see when you look into a mirror? Are you seeing yourself as a whole, or are you obsessed with small imperfections? You may choose to see a person with a big nose and pimples or a person with elegant brows, a beautiful smile, and eyes that reveal the magical wisdom inside.

Whether it was about our subjective, individual reality or unknown realms of the Universe, mirror magic is an excellent way to do shadow work, improve your self-awareness, face your demons, or perform scrying.

I AM GOING TO LIST A FEW ELEMENTARY MIRROR SPELLS HERE ... pls these are just for recreational purposes I don't take any responsibility for what you choose to do with this information.

Mirrors in protection magic

Mirrors can be used for protection and binding spells. They send evil deeds and negative energies back to their senders. Think about it like light: when a light hits a mirror, the mirror reflects the light back. The principles of protective mirror magic are similar: the mirror acts as a shield that reflects the energy / aura back.
Protecting from negative energy attacks
When you feel something is threatening you, your property or anything very close to you, place mirrors on every window of your home, facing out. The mirrors will reflect any negative energy sent to you, back to its sender.

Protection from lies
When you are about to go into a tough negotiation, business meeting or situation where you feel you might be lied to, bring a small hand mirror with you. Hold it in your hand, mirror side facing your opponent. It doesn't matter if the person spots it - you can always say that you have it for some other purpose. If you want this magic to be even more effective, make your opponent look in the mirror., Or wear it as a pendant even. Then draw their attention to it briefly "Oh, before we continue. Look at my mirror - isn't it pretty? Oh yes! Mirrors always show the truth, don't they." Trust me after this then continue asking your questions, the person cannot lie to you ... Try it and thank me later grin

Sending a curse back
If you think you might have a spell on you or cursed, take a black candle and place it in front of a mirror. Sit down and look at the mirror. Focus your thoughts so that you let the mirror see any possible dark energy in you, and then reflect it to the candle. You send evil to the mirror, bind it to the candle - and then burn the candle.

The black candle must burn completely, and you must stay in the same house/flat with it for the whole burning time.

If the candlelight suddenly goes out without any apparent reason, you might need heavier protection. If the candle burns completely to the end, this might be enough.
You may also create the khryseo kyklo around the mirror

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: REVISITED: Scry Spells by HelpYourself(m): 6:58pm On Jul 15, 2022
I have decided to repost this edited version , I have removed the methods for executing certain spells for safety

Thank you .

Scrying
Scrying is a relative of clairvoyance, augury, or divination and it refers to the practice of looking at an object to receive a message or vision. In scrying, the intention is to “see deeper”, to get visions or messages, or to gain inspiration, guidance, and revelation.

Catoptromancy is scrying, in which the chosen medium is a mirror. Sometimes you may also hear people speaking about captromancy or enoptromancy, and they mean the same thing.

What I would recommend is to treat mirror spells just as seriously as any strong spell. You should prepare as you would prepare to a ritual. I would perform fasting, or even seek altered states of mind.
You can, of course, do more impulsive mirror magic. But be sure that things are under control. Sometimes the mirror captures us, instead of us using the mirror. Again I will not be held responsible for whatever happens to whomever tries the spells / arts I share here.

Two mirrors facing each other

Two mirrors placed facing each other are considered risky. Especially if you are in a place that has a lot of spiritual activity . In a home with earth stuck spirits or in a graveyard this is not good. Or in a home where a loved one just passed , there is a particular spell to see a recently departed loved one within the first 3 days using 3 mirrors but I won't share that here.

Mirror magic in finding a husband or wife
Folk magic - New Year’s mirror spell
there is a New Year’s tradition to use double-mirror to look for signs of a future spouse.

How to do this: On the table of a quiet room, preferably on a black cloth, or if possible a death cloth, place two mirrors opposite each other, forming an endless mirror corridor.

Light candles on both sides of the mirrors. In the mirror corridor, you may see your future spouse.
While repeating deleted incarnation.

Black Mirror

Black mirror is a tool that is used in scrying, Goetian rituals for evocation, and searching for your personal “unknown”. Some consider it to have a bit of controversial nature,

A black mirror often is a plate of glass that is painted glossy-black from the other side. It can also be made from black glass completely. The main point is to look into the dark reflection. Not just a couple of minutes. But a session with black mirror gazing.

An ideal black mirror has enough size so that if you hold it and place it arm’s length away, you can still see your face clearly. Smaller than this may not reveal enough, and larger than this pulls your focus on a wider area. But, it depends on your skills and purpose. Same than with size, goes with the shape: A round black mirror holds some traditional worth, but I wouldn’t worry about the shape too much.

You can also make a black mirror by pouring waste oil or ink on a silver tray. If you don’t have a glass or a silver tray, you could use a black bowl that you fill with water. In nature, you could use the surface of a lake during nighttime on a full moon night.

More than focusing on how a black mirror created, I encourage you to think about its metaphoric meaning. A black mirror is the connection point, where existing and non-existing becomes infinite. A door way into the other side.
A simple way to use the black mirror is to stare at it, opening your mind, and allowing it to show you its truths, if you have been trained for this.

Mirrors in Dark Arts
To drive someone mad.

So, you really want to break someone's mental balance. Well, then, load a mirror with a spell. The mirror should be big enough to be broken easily, and if possible, frameless.

(deleted)

Meet your target. Present the mirror to them and make them look at themselves by complimenting their eyes and asking them to look at a detail in their eye (a must). The longer you can make them look, the better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: REVISITED: Scry Spells by HelpYourself(m): 6:58pm On Jul 15, 2022
(Deleted)

This indeed is a curse. Be sure that you want to do it, it is irreversible and will send the person to a psychiatric clinic permanently with no cure save for a lobotomy.

Trapping a nephilim or incubi (moon child ) in a mirror for clairvoyance (very dark spell)

(Deleted )

(Deleted )

Viewing dreams and meanings in a dream mirror and how to make one

Deleted

As always please of you feel there is any part of this thread that should not be made public so I should remove do not hesitate to state so.

Thank you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: REVISITED: Scry Spells by HelpYourself(m): 6:59pm On Jul 15, 2022
I have had to redact alot of the content for safety the earlier version was too raw and dangerous

Mirror spells are very effective and dangerous also!! Let me repeat !! They ar every dangerous when not used correctly!!! Please do not attempt to imitate or recreate or even play around with spells except when you have a deep knowledge of it .

Please !!

NOTE
Spiritism is not a joke or something you play around with. Do not get carried away by Hollywood movies.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Ejison Boss, Actor, Obi Dike, Others To Storm Eminent Fashion Show / My Life Changing Experience In An High Court Today. / Gbwhatsapp APK Download (official) Latest Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.