Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,053 members, 7,859,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:57 PM

A Word In Due Season - Saturday, July 16th 2022 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Word In Due Season - Saturday, July 16th 2022 (144 Views)

A Word In Due Season - Saturday, April 16th 2022 / WHAT IS THE MEANING OF ELEBURU IKE(A YORUBA WORD) IN ENGLISH / Nigerian Pastor Uses The F-Word In Church While Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Word In Due Season - Saturday, July 16th 2022 by JoshuaOwi: 12:57am On Jul 16, 2022
A Word In Due Season

Apostle David Wale Feso

Saturday, July 16th 2022

Do You Have Convictions?

"Thus he left all that he had in Joseph's hand, and he did not know what he had except for the bread which he ate. Now Joseph was handsome in form and appearance. And it came to pass after these things that his master's wife cast longing eyes on Joseph, and she said, "Lie with me." But he refused and said to his master's wife, "Look, my master does not know what is with me in the house, and he has committed all that he has to my hand. There is no one greater in this house than I, nor has he kept back anything from me but you, because you are his wife. How then can I do this great wickedness, and sin against God?" So it was, as she spoke to Joseph day by day, that he did not heed her, to lie with her or to be with her." - Genesis 39:6-10 (NKJV)

Today from the words and actions of Joseph in our opening scripture, it is evident that he was a man who had convictions. Do you have convictions? As God's businessmen, we function with one ethic; the Word of God. If it violates the Word of God we will not do it.

For instance not only did Joseph have the fear of God and was chaste in his conduct with moral integrity, he also didn't need supervision. He was not doing eye service. He did his business in the integrity of his heart because he was a man of convictions. That was one of the secrets of his success.

Your life will rise or fall to the level of your convictions.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Instruction.
Please read Psalm 86:11, 27:11, 143:8 and ask the Holy Spirit to guide and teach you how to do what is best in His sight and lead you in line with God's will for your life.

For further study, read:
Nehemiah 7:1-2, Job 1:1-3, Proverbs 8:13.

Doing the Word.
Be a man or woman of integrity.

Daily Scripture Reading:
Ezra 4, Nehemiah 4, Esther 4
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

#JesusIsLord
#JesusIsAlive

To order for a hard copy of "A Word In Due Season", Call: +2348033827072, +2348051204708.

---
Visit crichurch.org for more #AWordInDueSeason #DailyDevotional

(1) (Reply)

How To Deal With Human Enemy / You Are Commanded To Love (3) / GNLD Super Gro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.