Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,178 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Uniosun - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniosun (1295 Views)

What Are All The Buses Parked In Uniosun Ikire Campus For?? / Uniosun Amended Academic Calender For 2014/2015 / Uniosun Social Science Predegree Student 2012/2013 Get To Know Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uniosun by Megvikky: 8:22am On Aug 14, 2007
Going 4 d uniosun 1st screening was somtin else but i just pray dat all my efforts n stress wud be crowned wit success.come sept 21st meg must be there.
Re: Uniosun by azpunpin: 6:40pm On Aug 14, 2007
Hmmm, No be small thing oooo.Nah like history,not knowing anyone there.The Exam nko?No extra mins, Pally just dey vex.
Well,let us wait N see wat happen Next.

Azpunpin
Re: Uniosun by woodboi(m): 8:28pm On Aug 14, 2007
Its not easy men transportion was hell,but i make sure i have the best of fun
Re: Uniosun by segzytemi(m): 7:50am On Aug 15, 2007
what do u think about free and fare examination on this day, is it fare in centre
Re: Uniosun by taiwobimbo(f): 10:24am On Aug 20, 2007
have been trying to check my result. but is not coming our, if u are having the same problem i think we should go to oshogbo to check it. am BIMBO

Re: Uniosun by azpunpin: 11:16am On Aug 20, 2007
taiwobimbo:

have been trying to check my result. but is not coming our, if u are having the same problem i think we should go to oshogbo to check it. am BIMBO

Am having the same problem ooooo, Their website is telling me that my Registration Number is not found on their Database.
Re: Uniosun by slimsikiru(m): 1:28pm On Aug 20, 2007
that is not a problem, mine was also lik dat until i checked it thgis mornin nd i tank God i have been called for the screenin smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley wink cheesy smiley wink ;
Re: Uniosun by azpunpin: 8:24pm On Aug 20, 2007
This UNIOSUN is very funny.I tried to check my result online and nothing showed up.Am totally fed-up of this stuffs.And i even wonder why they didn`t consider Second choice for the stuff.

I didn`t see my result,they pasted list of selected candidate and i didn`t know what i scored.This is ridiculous.

Bleep-OFF
Re: Uniosun by woodboi(m): 9:30pm On Aug 20, 2007
Same too but they ask us to scan jamb result and send it to their e mail addres
Re: Uniosun by azpunpin: 8:02pm On Aug 21, 2007
I scanned them my result and they told me to check their website which i have already checked times without number, No where to see my result.
I don`t know why they have to do this, Will i do the exam without seeing my result, Dat is rubbish,

They fooled innocenet pple.

May God reward them properly with what they did.

Love ya
Re: Uniosun by ken4ope(m): 2:16pm On Jan 06, 2009
I just gained admission into the Peaceful University (University of Ado-Ekiti) to study Sociology and i will like to share a room with a fellow male student of this Great University not minding the religion or origin, The room in question is directly opposite the school, so you need no transport to and fro school.

If you are interested in this offer, kindly mail me (hakeem_oguntinde@yahoo.com) or call 08066979579.

About me:

I don't smoke nor drink, easy going and very friendly and can relate with anyone of mature understanding and reasoning, don't mind the age but must be polite and ready to learn,

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike & Unilorin Student / I Nid Oau Predegree Past Question In Lagos / Unn Primary List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.