Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,401 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

How To Get Canva Pro Lifetime - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Get Canva Pro Lifetime (506 Views)

New Canva Pro Invite Link Updated[10-10-2023 / New Canva Pro Team Invite Link Updated (16-march-2023) / Office 365 Professional Plus Lifetime Account From 7,000 Naira Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Canva Pro Lifetime by Endowed595(m): 2:21pm On Jul 16, 2022
Canva is a graphics design platform used to create social media graphics, presentations, posters, documents and other visual content.

The app includes templates for users to use. The platform is free to use and offers paid subscriptions such as Canva Pro and Canva for Enterprise for additional functionality.

To get access to Canva Pro, you must subscribe to their monthly plan of ₦2,800 or join a team.

To get Canva Pro lifetime, you must
1. Own a Canva account
2. Pay for access to a Canva Pro team
3. That's how you get Canva Pro

Most administrators have a price for granting access to their Canva Pro link. Some people charge ₦13,000 others charge ₦7,500 but there is an ongoing discount offer for Canva Pro Lifetime going for ₦1,500.

To partake in this amazing offer send a DM on WhatsApp to 09011406615 or leave a comment in under this section.

(1) (Reply)

Get A Bitcoin Investment Website, Business Website Design, Blog Website Design / Can I Put My Tv Guide Like This… My Television Consor Won’t Allow It / The Good The Bad And The Ugly Fear For Ebola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.