Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,805 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

Pls Recommend A Legitimate Online Work - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Recommend A Legitimate Online Work (745 Views)

How To Identify A Legitimate Online Business / Getpaid.ng Weekly Alert Legitimate Online Business / Legitimate Online Jobs In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Recommend A Legitimate Online Work by OfficialGaGa(m): 7:25pm On Jul 16, 2022
Hello guys,

so I have been seeing people talk about online jobs and all... and how with your mobile phone you can make money online.....

so guys please can u suggest or recommend anyone of those LEGITIMATE online work/jobs that wouldn't cost anything or cost a little to start but pays well (daily, weekly or monthly).

thanks people
Re: Pls Recommend A Legitimate Online Work by TrendyTrendy: 7:54pm On Jul 16, 2022
Do crypto na
Re: Pls Recommend A Legitimate Online Work by Chydon888: 8:34pm On Jul 16, 2022
TrendyTrendy:
Do crypto na
Please bro, how can one do it? As in, how is the procedure?
Re: Pls Recommend A Legitimate Online Work by Spiff20(m): 8:36pm On Jul 16, 2022
I have a small one that you can making small small money on the side. It costs just 1k to start.
Re: Pls Recommend A Legitimate Online Work by Ibkrichie(m): 8:50pm On Jul 16, 2022
Spiff20:
I have a small one that you can making small small money on the side. It costs just 1k to start.

Abeg make I knowme too wan run am
Re: Pls Recommend A Legitimate Online Work by Golden057(m): 10:13pm On Jul 16, 2022
Legitpay is still fair. They pay 200 naira daily mining and you cash out month end. It's just a token to start. U can Google it. The token is to buy the coupon code for registration, that's all.
Re: Pls Recommend A Legitimate Online Work by optimistic1234: 10:28pm On Jul 16, 2022
There must be a sacrifice before you achieve success in any online platform.

Be it money or otherwise. Is like saying you want to go to school but you don't want to pay school fees.

Online boss academy walks you through the best online practices that will make you legitimate money while sitting in your bedroom.
It's not a get-rich-quick syndrome. You learn the process and boom you are good to go.

Reach me for more info

1 Like

Re: Pls Recommend A Legitimate Online Work by ogbeslim(m): 10:35pm On Jul 16, 2022
I can introduce to you a pay to post forum if you are interested.
Re: Pls Recommend A Legitimate Online Work by Linkup01: 10:43pm On Jul 16, 2022
Golden057:
Legitpay is still fair. They pay 200 naira daily mining and you cash out month end. It's just a token to start. U can Google it. The token is to buy the coupon code for registration, that's all.
Have u withdraw from the platform before?
Re: Pls Recommend A Legitimate Online Work by AishatJumoke(f): 10:53pm On Jul 16, 2022
ogbeslim:
I can introduce to you a pay to post forum if you are interested.
this thing no dey work oga
Re: Pls Recommend A Legitimate Online Work by Spiff20(m): 12:32am On Jul 17, 2022
Ibkrichie:

Abeg make I knowme too wan run am
send me a dm @ solacecopywriter@gmail.com
Re: Pls Recommend A Legitimate Online Work by Golden057(m): 7:08am On Jul 17, 2022
Linkup01:

Have u withdraw from the platform before?

Very well, I started in April and I have been cashing out. They pay you referral bonus of 400 and when it's up to 1200, u cash out anytime
Re: Pls Recommend A Legitimate Online Work by rant19ade: 12:46pm On Jul 17, 2022
Start doing uhrs jobs
Browse about it online
Re: Pls Recommend A Legitimate Online Work by XcepXlargeGlory: 8:26pm On Jul 17, 2022
rant19ade:
Start doing uhrs jobs
Browse about it online

Are you doing it already?

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy! Vacancy! - Account/Commerce & Biology Tutor Needed. / Celtel Interview! Has Anyone Been Called Afterwards? / Interview Format For Virgin Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.