Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,534 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Nursery Pupils Write Projects To Graduate From Nursery To Basic 1 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nursery Pupils Write Projects To Graduate From Nursery To Basic 1 (1241 Views)

Meet Kofoworola Ademola, First African Woman To Graduate From Oxford University / Osase, The Second Black Female To Graduate From Yale In Astrophysics, A Nigerian / Is It Possible TO Graduate From A University Without A Singe Carry Over (C.O)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nursery Pupils Write Projects To Graduate From Nursery To Basic 1 by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 16, 2022
See what I saw today in one business center in Port Harcourt

1 Like

Re: Nursery Pupils Write Projects To Graduate From Nursery To Basic 1 by immortalcrown(m): 9:04pm On Jul 16, 2022
Nonsense! This is just a drama and nothing else.

They should also send the kids to organizations for internship (IT).

The kids are not old and cognizant enough to even know what this kind of project means, talk more of knowing how to choose and phrase a project topic. The school just wants to trend and attract unwise parents. How is the child able to reason with a project supervisor? How did the child draft questionnaire and gather feedback for a topic that requires these things? So, the school will assemble teachers for project defense?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nursery Pupils Write Projects To Graduate From Nursery To Basic 1 by Ahmed0336(m): 9:18pm On Jul 16, 2022
Is this some sort of joke or what?

Na ment or malaria dey work owner of the school or what
Re: Nursery Pupils Write Projects To Graduate From Nursery To Basic 1 by Strangebuttrue(m): 9:24pm On Jul 16, 2022
Fantabulous

Re: Nursery Pupils Write Projects To Graduate From Nursery To Basic 1 by Solosolojohquay: 10:34pm On Jul 16, 2022
Nonsense just an avenue to collect money from the parents at the end of the day still tell the parent to do most of the project as their kids assignments and homework ignorant and myopic parent sending their children to glamorous nursery school without basic academic instincts

2 Likes

Re: Nursery Pupils Write Projects To Graduate From Nursery To Basic 1 by PennywysCares(m): 11:09pm On Jul 16, 2022
cheesy

All these small backyard school d over do things

1 Like

Re: Nursery Pupils Write Projects To Graduate From Nursery To Basic 1 by Gosj001: 11:27pm On Jul 16, 2022
Omo, radarada! Is that foundation? Or nah something else?
Re: Nursery Pupils Write Projects To Graduate From Nursery To Basic 1 by David1017(m): 11:30pm On Jul 16, 2022
I saw this Same thing. My cousins told me they are doing projet. Only to see her talking about inflation and its impact on Nigerian citizens.. Laff wan kill me..
Primary 5 student

2 Likes

Re: Nursery Pupils Write Projects To Graduate From Nursery To Basic 1 by beautyhd: 5:29am On Jul 17, 2022
As far as the pupils can write the projects without disturbing their parents and wards then I’m good with it.

6 Likes

Re: Nursery Pupils Write Projects To Graduate From Nursery To Basic 1 by SporaD8: 5:53am On Jul 17, 2022
Solosolojohquay:
Nonsense just an avenue to collect money from the parents at the end of the day still tell the parent to do most of the project as their kids assignments and homework ignorant and myopic parent sending their children to glamorous nursery school without basic academic instincts
Gaskiya Aboki na.
The parents are the ones getting the education, tuition fees and stress; the kids simply mark attendance!
Re: Nursery Pupils Write Projects To Graduate From Nursery To Basic 1 by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:59am On Jul 17, 2022
Very impressive. I love this and will sure give the kids a solid foundation that will see them through their lives.
Re: Nursery Pupils Write Projects To Graduate From Nursery To Basic 1 by Pewpew: 8:17am On Jul 17, 2022
Just wondering whether Elon Musk at this very stage could do this when he was in school? If he could do it then i guess maybe it's not a bad idea entirely.
Re: Nursery Pupils Write Projects To Graduate From Nursery To Basic 1 by mytime24(f): 10:19am On Jul 17, 2022
Ways to rub parents
Re: Nursery Pupils Write Projects To Graduate From Nursery To Basic 1 by fkj950ax(m): 7:09pm On Jul 17, 2022
TheGoodJoe:
Very impressive. I love this and will sure give the kids a solid foundation that will see them through their lives.

Are you sure you read the content of the post
Re: Nursery Pupils Write Projects To Graduate From Nursery To Basic 1 by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:23pm On Jul 17, 2022
fkj950ax:

Are you sure you read the content of the post

Tell me what you think I missed.
Re: Nursery Pupils Write Projects To Graduate From Nursery To Basic 1 by fkj950ax(m): 11:19pm On Jul 17, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

Tell me what you think I missed.
Everything obviously

What kind foundation for life are you referring to? Which life? Which foundation?
Did you consider the age of a child going to Basic One (Pri 1) from Nursery School?
Now that child is supposedly writing a "Project"; and on "Foundation of Science"
To enable the child (4 year old? 6 year old?) to GRADUATE?
The Ministry of Education, both the Federal and State, with all other education projects like UBE do NOT have the nonsense by this school codified or gazetted as a requirement for a child to move from Nursery School to Basic One. Even in the Public School Sector Educational system, there is no Nursery School (a Private School Sector practice).

(1) (Reply)

Who Need Scholarship? / Pre-nd In Moshood Abiola Poly? / Jamb Papep Types Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.