Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,777 members, 7,851,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:06 AM

"I Regret Getting Married" – Nollywood Actress, Onyinye Okafor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Regret Getting Married" – Nollywood Actress, Onyinye Okafor (2149 Views)

Married Nollywood Actress In Secret Affair With Orezi Caught With President / Onyinye Ikechukwu Unveils African Somma Bukka, Releases Domestic Cooking Shoot / I Don’t Regret Getting Married To Abounce – Yvonne Jegede (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Regret Getting Married" – Nollywood Actress, Onyinye Okafor by dodgelord: 1:19am On Jul 17, 2022
"I Regret Getting Married" – Nollywood Actress, Onyinye Okafor

Re: "I Regret Getting Married" – Nollywood Actress, Onyinye Okafor by Iyasaburi: 3:16am On Jul 17, 2022
Olosho work sweet pass, abi?

6 Likes

Re: "I Regret Getting Married" – Nollywood Actress, Onyinye Okafor by Nobody: 6:03am On Jul 17, 2022
All that glitters are not gold.
Re: "I Regret Getting Married" – Nollywood Actress, Onyinye Okafor by pointblank247(m): 6:47am On Jul 17, 2022
Foooooolish talk agsin so how does it concern us. If you regrate marriage leave marriage alone, case settled.
Oloshoing is more attractive when you are young and getting all the attention, wait until you are old and lonely.

1 Like

Re: "I Regret Getting Married" – Nollywood Actress, Onyinye Okafor by SAMBARRY: 7:04am On Jul 17, 2022
grin

I think the men deserve the kinds of unreasonable and psychopathic women that abound today.its all fun and games to destroy women Till you are ready to settle down wink

Even the one sexually harassing women before they can graduate,using key to finger an underaged girl, using a minor for sex trafficking,sedating/drugging a woman to rape her, deceiving a woman with marriage format and even going as far as doing introduction Because he wants to get into her pants will now want to settle down but expect he will find decent women cheesy

The food you cooked is ready.eat it with all pleasure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Regret Getting Married" – Nollywood Actress, Onyinye Okafor by potent5(m): 7:48am On Jul 17, 2022
SAMBARRY:
grin

I think the men deserve the kinds of unreasonable and psychopathic women that abound today.its all fun and games to destroy women Till you are ready to settle down wink

Even the one sexually harassing women before they can graduate,using key to finger an underaged girl, using a minor for sex trafficking,sedating/drugging a woman to rape her, deceiving a woman with marriage format and even going as far as doing introduction Because he wants to get into her pants will now want to settle down but expect he will find decent women cheesy

The food you cooked is ready.eat it with all pleasure
Women spend their youthful years damaging their body for money and stupidity, only to turn around and blame men for refusing to read old and expired newspaper.

1 Like

Re: "I Regret Getting Married" – Nollywood Actress, Onyinye Okafor by TheboyGhost(m): 9:19am On Jul 17, 2022
A woman wants to have control over life, all I hear from insecure Nigeria men

"Olosho Work blah blah blah" cheesy

But they all do more stupid things cause they unlike most women are in charge of their life's.

Hypocrites!!!

1 Like

Re: "I Regret Getting Married" – Nollywood Actress, Onyinye Okafor by Ekeneegwu(m): 9:27am On Jul 17, 2022
Who ducking cares .. married or not you will still bleed this month ..
Re: "I Regret Getting Married" – Nollywood Actress, Onyinye Okafor by SAMBARRY: 9:31am On Jul 17, 2022
potent5:

Women spend their youthful years damaging their body for money and stupidity, only to turn around and blame men for refusing to read old and expired newspaper.
those ones equally deserve narcissistic men.unfortunately they're the ones that are always Quick to run to SOCIAL media to play Victim
Re: "I Regret Getting Married" – Nollywood Actress, Onyinye Okafor by SAMBARRY: 9:32am On Jul 17, 2022
Ekeneegwu:
Who ducking cares .. married or not you will still bleed this month ..
that's a fact of Life

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"my Fans Have Fish Brains" - Timaya / Close Up On Chocolate City In House Producer, Jesse Jagz / Tonto Dikeh "if I Die Tomorrow Because Of My Smoking Habit, My Father Has The Mo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.