Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,876 members, 7,844,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Cryptocurrency For Beginners 2022 - What Is Cryptocurrency - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Cryptocurrency For Beginners 2022 - What Is Cryptocurrency (357 Views)

Does Crypto Run 24/7 – Is Cryptocurrency Trading 24/7 / Is Cryptocurrency Mining Legit? / What Is Cryptocurrency; Blockchain Technology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cryptocurrency For Beginners 2022 - What Is Cryptocurrency by daveobasi1: 2:01am On Jul 17, 2022
CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR BEGINNERS 2022 - WHAT IS CRYPTOCURRENCY

The above image is a list of different crypto coins, which is also known as cryptocurrency. so WHAT ARE CRYTOCURENCIES? First of all the word currency has already defined it all we all know that currency is anything that has a purchase power right? Just like as our normal currency has purchase power, same also apply to crypto currency. The biggest crypto coin in the world right now is BITCOIN, followed by Ethereum e.t.c. Lets quickly look at the full list of Crypto coins / Currency.

LIST OF ALL CRYPTOCOINS

Bitcoin (BTC) Price: $19,280. Market cap: $368 billion. ...

Ethereum (ETH) Price: $1,044. Market cap: $127 billion. ...

Tether (USDT) Price: $1.00. ...

USD Coin (USDC) Price: $1.00. ...

Binance Coin (BNB) Price: $220.18. ...

Binance USD (BUSD) Price: $1.00. ...

XRP (XRP) Price: $0.307. ...

Cardano (ADA) Price: $0.4139.

WHERE ARE CRYPTO COIN STORED?

So this is a vert big question, where are crypto coin stored. As we all know the government have serious issues with crypto coins, but not to worry your crypto coin can be store and still be withdrawn as cash. In one of my post i will tell tou how to buy and sell crypto coins. So crypto coins are not stored in banks. Crypto Coins are stored in a wallet. Below are list of wallet to store your cryptocoins.

1. Blockchain

2. Coinbase

3. Trust Wallet

4. Faucetpay

5. SlopeWallet

This are the well known and most trusted wallet to store your crypto coins.

As a beginner if you stumbled upon this post and want to know more about crypto currency, please book mark and follow up this blog i will be revealing more secrets on how you can get free crypto coins and sell or withdraw it for free.

SOURCE>>> https://247freecrypto..com/2022/07/cryptocurrency-for-beginners-2022-what.html
Re: Cryptocurrency For Beginners 2022 - What Is Cryptocurrency by Niswayne19: 9:04pm On Jul 17, 2022
This was helpful I use Binance and recently downloaded Yellow card to trade my cryptocurrency

1 Like

Re: Cryptocurrency For Beginners 2022 - What Is Cryptocurrency by Ezlynn: 9:32am On Jul 18, 2022
You missed out on yellowcard, they have one of the easiest to use interface with high level of security and earning opportunities
Re: Cryptocurrency For Beginners 2022 - What Is Cryptocurrency by scarycuteface(m): 6:42pm On Jul 18, 2022
Ezlynn:
You missed out on yellowcard, they have one of the easiest to use interface with high level of security and earning opportunities
this is facts

(1) (Reply)

Check BTC Price In Any Currency / Please How Can Submit My Pi Kyc / Rent Or Buy! 5bedroom Duplex @ Ocean Bay Estate Orchid Lekki. Eunice 08029562694

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.