Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,054 members, 7,863,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:02 AM

Temmie Ovwasa - Ready For Hell Fire, We'll Install AC And Have Ø.rgy There - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Temmie Ovwasa - Ready For Hell Fire, We'll Install AC And Have Ø.rgy There (1624 Views)

Why I Am A Lesbian – Temmie Ovwasa (Photos) / Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them / Temmie Ovwasa Ybnl Princess' New Look - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Temmie Ovwasa - Ready For Hell Fire, We'll Install AC And Have Ø.rgy There by Dailypost1: 6:25am On Jul 17, 2022
According to Singer, Temmie Ovwasa, she's fully prepared for hell - she'd rather install AC in there!

https://trendytalker.com/according-to-singer-temmie-ovwasa-shes-fully-prepared-for-hell-shed-rather-install-ac-in-there/

2 Shares

Re: Temmie Ovwasa - Ready For Hell Fire, We'll Install AC And Have Ø.rgy There by Mandate2023: 6:28am On Jul 17, 2022
He don finish for dis 1
Re: Temmie Ovwasa - Ready For Hell Fire, We'll Install AC And Have Ø.rgy There by thesicilian: 6:35am On Jul 17, 2022
This one has deep seated emotional issues

4 Likes

Re: Temmie Ovwasa - Ready For Hell Fire, We'll Install AC And Have Ø.rgy There by fvck(m): 6:57am On Jul 17, 2022
Stupid joke

4 Likes

Re: Temmie Ovwasa - Ready For Hell Fire, We'll Install AC And Have Ø.rgy There by MufasaLion: 7:08am On Jul 17, 2022
Her life, her choice.
Re: Temmie Ovwasa - Ready For Hell Fire, We'll Install AC And Have Ø.rgy There by MufasaLion: 7:08am On Jul 17, 2022
Mandate2023:
He don finish for dis 1

Says who?
Re: Temmie Ovwasa - Ready For Hell Fire, We'll Install AC And Have Ø.rgy There by dawnomike(m): 7:28am On Jul 17, 2022
The power of choice and freewill is in her hands.. I wish her all the best in her choice

1 Like

Re: Temmie Ovwasa - Ready For Hell Fire, We'll Install AC And Have Ø.rgy There by BaEnki(m): 8:02am On Jul 17, 2022
Been following her up, I was like her. She's deep in shit.

She's currently at a point that's difficult to turn back.

1 Like

Re: Temmie Ovwasa - Ready For Hell Fire, We'll Install AC And Have Ø.rgy There by NNTR: 8:02am On Jul 17, 2022
Dailypost1:
According to Singer, Temmie Ovwasa, she's fully prepared for hell - she'd rather install AC in there!

https://trendytalker.com/according-to-singer-temmie-ovwasa-shes-fully-prepared-for-hell-shed-rather-install-ac-in-there/

MufasaLion:
Her life, her choice.

dawnomike:
The power of choice and freewill is in her hands.. I wish her all the best in her choice

NNTR:
... That is exactly part of the reason, why I typed that, because of and through the gift of freewill, we are the masters of our destiny/destinies.

As at the end of it all, we will have the destiny, that we deserve.

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: Temmie Ovwasa - Ready For Hell Fire, We'll Install AC And Have Ø.rgy There by TheboyGhost(m): 9:16am On Jul 17, 2022
You are right girl.

There should be religious tolerance of every religion on earth.

Flex your new beliefs girl, good luck on your new paths.
Re: Temmie Ovwasa - Ready For Hell Fire, We'll Install AC And Have Ø.rgy There by Mercury12(m): 12:14pm On Jul 17, 2022
God is not a man that you can throw insults at.
Some people get mind sha shocked
perhaps they just ignorant and foolish
Re: Temmie Ovwasa - Ready For Hell Fire, We'll Install AC And Have Ø.rgy There by BanevsJoker(m): 12:35pm On Jul 17, 2022
Tomorrow she will blame "menta-het".
Re: Temmie Ovwasa - Ready For Hell Fire, We'll Install AC And Have Ø.rgy There by GODPUNISHALABI: 1:58pm On Jul 17, 2022
There's something dark about this girl, i hope one day she tells her true story, tho I no go mind bang her doggy style shaa
Re: Temmie Ovwasa - Ready For Hell Fire, We'll Install AC And Have Ø.rgy There by Gadafii: 3:18pm On Jul 17, 2022
Somebody call pastor righteousness. Hot amala and ewedu with big goat meat don done for his consumption cheesy
Re: Temmie Ovwasa - Ready For Hell Fire, We'll Install AC And Have Ø.rgy There by BeanmanX(m): 3:47pm On Jul 17, 2022
Wat happened to dis girl? she used to be good back then but recently she hv gone haywire,,,

(1) (Reply)

Popular Youtuber Eboh Media Is Dead, Taken Out By IPOB Gunmen / 50 Cent In Love With Mariah Carey / Video Of MI Caught With Drugs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.