Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,428 members, 7,850,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:46 PM

Wema Bank And Alat Crippled My Buisness!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wema Bank And Alat Crippled My Buisness!!! (695 Views)

Crippled Man Selling Goods In Abuja (Pictures) / This Is For My Buisness Oriented People / Funny Tweet Between FCMB Bank And The Nigerian Snake (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wema Bank And Alat Crippled My Buisness!!! by ikotunblog: 8:30am On Jul 17, 2022
I’m a Partime Potrait Photographer, i got a wedding gig 2 months ago and the Groom sent in complete payment so i could come cover the event as his own personal Photographer for the day. Okay. Same night he credited me 89,000.

THE MISTAKE I MADE.
I had been using the alat app for small money transfers, as it was a Bvn verified only account, i think tier one. So i gave the said client my Kuda at first and he said he couldn’t send it to Kuda so i sent him Wema forgetting that the limit for my account type ‘tier 1’ was 50k single deposit so the client went ahead and sent 89k in one single transaction and as sosoon as the money credited, my alat account status went from ‘Active’ to ‘Debit Restricted’

Omo that night, i was on Wema banks helpline for close to 2hours. And the computer voice kept telling me i had one person ahead.

They asked me to re upload my signature i did,
Asked me to re upload a selfie i did
Asked me to reupload my id

I don tire…its been 2 months now and and on the app they said two working days!!!!! Shey no be scam be that

Re: Wema Bank And Alat Crippled My Buisness!!! by ikotunblog: 8:31am On Jul 17, 2022

Re: Wema Bank And Alat Crippled My Buisness!!! by ikotunblog: 8:32am On Jul 17, 2022

Re: Wema Bank And Alat Crippled My Buisness!!! by ikotunblog: 8:34am On Jul 17, 2022

Re: Wema Bank And Alat Crippled My Buisness!!! by maiquel: 8:39am On Jul 17, 2022
Sorry brother, maybe you should visit the bank and see the customer care care section.
This online ranting won't do you any good. They'll keep passing you from one agent to the other, they switch agents like everyday, so the one that handled your matter and knows exactly your frustrations may have been changed.

I know wema has few branches, check for the one closest to you and storm the bank

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Send Money To Ghana At A Very Good Rate? / How Do You Make Payment - Accepted Credit Card(stripe) Only / PLS SUGGEST A MICRO FINANCE PROVIDER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.