Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,116 members, 7,856,462 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 08:01 PM

The Pros And Con's About Chatting Online - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Pros And Con's About Chatting Online (215 Views)

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Rooted Phones / Facebook Unveils New Models Of Portal Video Chatting Devices (PHOTO) / Xiaomi Redmi 5 Unboxing Honest Review Pros And Cons Pics Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Pros And Con's About Chatting Online by Stancy23(f): 3:33pm On Jul 17, 2022
It is very tiring to be answering same questions from different persons over and over again. Therefore this is how its gonna be "normalize going through a persons profile before entering their DM. It wiil gives you a heads up about who the person is and how to communicate with them.

Also If you don't see a particular thing in the person profile, then know It is Private and leave it".
Don't enter a persons DM and start interviewing them like say dem won use your destiny take plus up.
Go straight do the point when you enter anybody's DM.

For instance "hi, based on your post on ..... Please Can you tell me about......?
"Hello, l like the contents you post here. They make me laugh (educate, inspire, motivate etc etc) thank you".

Don't "wave" and run away you are not a presidential candidate
Don't HI, HELLO, HEY, AFA, XUP, SEND A STICKER etc etc and run away. Dear comrade Go Straight to the point. Most people are quite busy. Sometimes ask yourself the question(s) you ask others. If you don't have anything to chat about stay away from DM's and just join the scrolling, liking/reacting and commenting gang.

"May i Where are you chatting from?" Is better than "where are you?" No be you born the person or buy em phone.

"How old are you?" E concern you? The age go give you long life and prosperity?

"Tell me more about yourself or can I know more about you?" No be Yankee I won go or job interview for oil company dey go on inside the DM So try stop em.

I have said my own and I know I'm not alone in this.

What's your opinion on this?

You can follow my page @Isukul stancy for more contents and to interact with me.

DO have a fruitful week�

©Isukul Stancy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Things You Need To Know About MI Band 6 / Graphic Design Promo Offer / Quick Aquisition Of Phones And Gadgets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.