Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,986 members, 7,841,771 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Sterling Refuses To Sign A Man City Jersey - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sterling Refuses To Sign A Man City Jersey (603 Views)

Osimhen Refuses To Celebrate After Scoring Against Maduka Okoye / UEFA To Sign A $7.2Bn Deal With Centricus To Stop European Super League / PHOTOS: Nike Unveiled New Super Jersey For World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sterling Refuses To Sign A Man City Jersey by oakinshield: 6:25pm On Jul 17, 2022
Footage has emerged of Sterling deciding against signing a City shirt following his departure.
Sterling was recently signing shirts for fans during Chelsea’s pre-season tour of the United States.
He had no problem engaging with Chelsea fans, taking pictures with them and signing their shirts.
But, when an individual asked Sterling to sign their City shirt, he wasn’t having any of it.
“No”, Sterling appears to say after taking a look at the City jersey, before continuing to sign Chelsea shirts.
His actions were met with approval by one supporter in attendance, who cheered when Sterling rejected the City fan.
Re: Sterling Refuses To Sign A Man City Jersey by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 17, 2022
Wahala.... grin grin grin
Re: Sterling Refuses To Sign A Man City Jersey by thesicilian: 7:14pm On Jul 17, 2022
Sterling strikes me as the kind of person that would celebrate his goal against a former club. If I'm not mistaken I think he even did that against Liverpool self.

2 Likes

Re: Sterling Refuses To Sign A Man City Jersey by superCleanworks(m): 7:39pm On Jul 17, 2022
he will sign the jersey if you give him 500 million pounds. oloshi
Re: Sterling Refuses To Sign A Man City Jersey by paulolee(m): 10:54pm On Jul 17, 2022
fans n wahala
Re: Sterling Refuses To Sign A Man City Jersey by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 17, 2022
want to make money from crypto?
Join Meta Force now

click the link in my signature

(1) (Reply)

The Gross UNFAIRNESS Of The World Cup / Let's Trade On Sport Instead Of Gambling On Sport / Messi Set 5 Guinness World Records Titles At The 2022 FIFA World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.