Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Obi Cubana Reacts As Portable Displays Drama Online, Congratulate Adeleke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Cubana Reacts As Portable Displays Drama Online, Congratulate Adeleke (813 Views)

'no Be Today' - Obi Cubana Reacts To Old 2005 Photo Of E-money's Yellow Lamborgh / Obi Cubana Reacts To Allegation Linking Him To Asian Drug Barons (Video) / Obi Cubana’s Reacts To Alex Ekubo’s Claim Of ‘gifting Him N4.1 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Reacts As Portable Displays Drama Online, Congratulate Adeleke by Ebiragirl(f): 7:02pm On Jul 17, 2022
Nigerian controversial singer, Habeeb Okikiola, popularly known as Portable Omolalomi has stirred reactions after he congratulated the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Osun Governorship candidate, Ademola Adeleke following his victory at the polls.

Recall that Portable had earlier disclosed that he was paid to campaign for the incumbent governor, Adegboyega Oyetola and subsequently got the job done.

However, after the results were announced, the singer took to his Instagram page to congratulate Ademola Adeleke while attaching a song he made for him during the last election.

He also made it clear that he was once paid to insult Bola Asiwaju Tinubu and here he is getting paid to campaign for the same person.... See full gist below
https://www.abujabuzz.com.ng/obi-cubana-reacts-as-portable-displays-drama-online-congratulate-adeleke/538/

(1) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko Bags New Multimillion-dollar Endorsement Deal (photos) / Let Me Show You How You Can Earn #7630 On This Mobile Wallet Called OPAY. / My 20s Have Been The Most Confusing Years Of My Life – Davido’s Baby Mama, Laris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.