Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,358 members, 7,860,950 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:44 PM

I doubt Ada Ameh Give Her Life To Christ Before Death Took Her - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I doubt Ada Ameh Give Her Life To Christ Before Death Took Her (364 Views)

Slay Queen Gives Life To Christ, Burns Her Make-Ups, Wigs & Trousers (Photos) / Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... / Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I doubt Ada Ameh Give Her Life To Christ Before Death Took Her by Pastorjohn2: 12:14pm On Jul 18, 2022
Extremely popular nollywood actress Ada Ameh was known for her comedy films but she also acted a lot of sinful roles and performed pre martial intimacy.

The sudden death of this woman should encourage you go give your life to christ now!!!
Her daughter could be in heaven and she could land in the pits of hell burning for all eternity.
Re: I doubt Ada Ameh Give Her Life To Christ Before Death Took Her by Moh247: 12:17pm On Jul 18, 2022
cool

The good thing is she now knows far more than you a mere mortal relying on information of a book giving to you by your Colonial masters

While you are still battling with reality of heaven and earth... She is having her final rest and her soul is at peace

Re: I doubt Ada Ameh Give Her Life To Christ Before Death Took Her by Romanoff(f): 12:20pm On Jul 18, 2022
It's too early for this.

2 Likes

Re: I doubt Ada Ameh Give Her Life To Christ Before Death Took Her by Pastorjohn2: 12:27pm On Jul 18, 2022
Moh247:

cool

The good thing is she now knows far more than you a mere mortal relying on information of a book giving to you by your Colonial masters

While you are still battling with reality of heaven and earth... She is having her final rest

Only a fool says in his heart that there is no God
Re: I doubt Ada Ameh Give Her Life To Christ Before Death Took Her by Pastorjohn2: 12:27pm On Jul 18, 2022
Romanoff:
It's too early for this.
Is it till trumpet is blown?
Re: I doubt Ada Ameh Give Her Life To Christ Before Death Took Her by Moh247: 12:30pm On Jul 18, 2022
Pastorjohn2:

Only a bigger fool thinks the true creator of Universe and all within cares about stupidity of some medivial mythology told by uneducated Jews and Arabs

Re: I doubt Ada Ameh Give Her Life To Christ Before Death Took Her by Romanoff(f): 12:31pm On Jul 18, 2022
Pastorjohn2:

Is it till trumpet is blown?

The woman just died. There should be some humanity in us.

3 Likes

Re: I doubt Ada Ameh Give Her Life To Christ Before Death Took Her by Naijanascam: 12:32pm On Jul 18, 2022
Pastorjohn2:
Extremely popular nollywood actress Ada Ameh was known for her comedy films but she also acted a lot of sinful roles and performed pre martial intimacy.

The sudden death of this woman should encourage you go give your life to christ now!!!
Her daughter could be in heaven and she could land in the pits of hell burning for all eternity.

Which kind nonsense be this nah?....

1 Like

Re: I doubt Ada Ameh Give Her Life To Christ Before Death Took Her by Larrysung(m): 1:46pm On Jul 18, 2022
Romanoff:
It's too early for this.

I know it's hard to ignore dimwits like this but then, for the sake your wellness, Abeg, ignore them. Sometimes, knowing the right things to say, to post and to do, isn't that a deep thing, it is just common sense.

And yes, sometimes, we should always try to put some senses into people's head, but I'm sure you know how tedious that shit can be.

Abeg, you're too beautiful to be stressed. If ore them!
Re: I doubt Ada Ameh Give Her Life To Christ Before Death Took Her by kingxsamz(m): 2:16pm On Jul 18, 2022
Well, good thing your Jesus, Heaven and hell does not exist, so there's no issue here.
Re: I doubt Ada Ameh Give Her Life To Christ Before Death Took Her by kingxsamz(m): 2:17pm On Jul 18, 2022
Pastorjohn2:

The wise ones say it out loud.

1 Like

Re: I doubt Ada Ameh Give Her Life To Christ Before Death Took Her by oteneaaron(m): 2:48pm On Jul 18, 2022
Pastorjohn2:

Shame on you.

Chasing clout on the death of another human like you.

Who are you to judge?

First remove the heavy log in your eyes before pointing fingers.

Show some respect, allow her to rest in peace, and keep your self righteous opinion to yourself.

1 Like

Re: I doubt Ada Ameh Give Her Life To Christ Before Death Took Her by sholay2011(m): 2:48pm On Jul 18, 2022
This is just insensitive and not Christ-like. Where is the 'comforting those who (currently) mourn'? shocked

1 Like

Re: I doubt Ada Ameh Give Her Life To Christ Before Death Took Her by Kobojunkie: 3:51pm On Jul 18, 2022
Moh247:
coolThe good thing is she now knows far more than you a mere mortal relying on information of a book giving to you by your Colonial masters

While you are still battling with reality of heaven and earth... She is having her final rest and her soul is at peace
She knows? You mean she is still conscious even after death hence not dead? undecided
Re: I doubt Ada Ameh Give Her Life To Christ Before Death Took Her by Kobojunkie: 3:55pm On Jul 18, 2022
Pastorjohn2:

Wetin concern you with her own life abeg? And who told you Jesus Christ came for those such as her? undecided

He came to call those who are weary and Heavy laden, and not just anyone - Matthew 11 vs 28 - 30. And His offer is simple - Accept Him, God's Law or Perish in the grave. So if this woman didn't accept Him, all it means is she perished in the grave aka ceased to exist by choice, so again wetin concern you? undecided

P.s. there is no one in Heaven and Earth at this time. Jesus Christ told you of this over 2000 years ago. That you haven't realized this at this point means you ought to focus one you as you are not yourself ready for His Heaven. undecided
Re: I doubt Ada Ameh Give Her Life To Christ Before Death Took Her by VladimirPutiin(m): 4:46pm On Jul 18, 2022
Is this not the same monkey who claimed he is a Pastor in one of his threads supporting Tinubu and used abusive words on people here always ??

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Sunni Muslims Hate The Shiite Muslims? / The Life Of A Prophet Is Full Of Pain And Suffering And Trials / How Many Creators Are There In Islam? Is Allah One Creator Or Are They Triune?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.