Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,589 members, 7,861,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:51 PM

Death: Last Video Of Ada Ameh - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Death: Last Video Of Ada Ameh (47233 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Ada La Pinky Stir Reactions / Photos And Videos From The Funeral Of Ada Ameh / Family Releases Obituary Of Ada Jesus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Death: Last Video Of Ada Ameh by abobote: 3:17pm On Jul 18, 2022
spy24:
Benue still dey bear Ada ?

Yes, Idoma people.
I know few of them, while I was in Abuja
Re: Death: Last Video Of Ada Ameh by OdefaGirl(f): 3:17pm On Jul 18, 2022
Jesus Christ cry cry cry cry
Re: Death: Last Video Of Ada Ameh by Lexkenny99(m): 3:22pm On Jul 18, 2022
Death death.. So painful is thy sting.Mama emu... This lyf sef! It's well embarassed
Re: Death: Last Video Of Ada Ameh by hardon1(m): 3:23pm On Jul 18, 2022
RIP madam
Na turn by turn. One day will be my turn and the turn of you reading this. Even if you like shout "God forbid!" For your mind.

One day, you must die!
Re: Death: Last Video Of Ada Ameh by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 18, 2022
"akpoooooooo" sleep on Ma! As I watched Johnson's family marathon on Africa magic channel 151 I kept askin why am not seeing her in most of the episodes....didn't know that at night ,fate had something for her
Re: Death: Last Video Of Ada Ameh by FireUpNow(m): 3:58pm On Jul 18, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Her networth, abortions, sugar daddies loading
Even in death you still sounded this way to the late actress not good at all. Be kind at this moment please
Re: Death: Last Video Of Ada Ameh by Emmanuel909090: 4:10pm On Jul 18, 2022
RIP ma
Re: Death: Last Video Of Ada Ameh by Suzzytee05(f): 4:12pm On Jul 18, 2022
May her soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Death: Last Video Of Ada Ameh by gwas(m): 4:17pm On Jul 18, 2022
Chai!!! This woman and Charles Inoje are the reason i see the movie "The Johnsons". And it's one of my favourites.

Her death could be a result of the death of her only child.
May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Death: Last Video Of Ada Ameh by Makschinchin: 4:22pm On Jul 18, 2022
lifeandjoy:

Oga, I was booking space.
Booking space with a laughing emoji on a thread like this undecided You need to be examined ASAP
Re: Death: Last Video Of Ada Ameh by Bar1941(m): 4:29pm On Jul 18, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
How many LIKES and SHARES for Ada Ameh?

Grow up young man, will the likes and shares bring her back to life? Pray for her soul to rest well and move on rather than this childish act.

May her soul rip.
Re: Death: Last Video Of Ada Ameh by Mayeldah(m): 4:35pm On Jul 18, 2022
Akpor!!!!!

So painful to see this actress die at this time, my children always enjoy watching her on the Johnsons TV series

May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Death: Last Video Of Ada Ameh by wonder233: 4:42pm On Jul 18, 2022
Because her family haven't released any official statement. No credible mainstream news outlet has corroborated the news. There's been many instances people rushed out with unverified news of the death of someone and it later turned out false
blaquebelle:

Hello Wonder, how do you know she's not dead?
Re: Death: Last Video Of Ada Ameh by PumpumPrince: 5:03pm On Jul 18, 2022
OdefaGirl:
Jesus Christ cry cry cry cry

helo. please r u intaressted in prople house girl worl payin a cooool 15,000(cash0 a months, food N house rent included please? & are u strong cant wash expensive cars like jeep please? r u interessted please so u can make good moiney & have a shance to do shoppin? smiley
Re: Death: Last Video Of Ada Ameh by labelle123(f): 5:08pm On Jul 18, 2022
Anisi va la vie
Re: Death: Last Video Of Ada Ameh by AmazingELixir: 5:25pm On Jul 18, 2022
lipsrsealed

What then happens to lucky Johnson her husband and her children Tari, Efe, Blessing and baby science's mother...?
Re: Death: Last Video Of Ada Ameh by Ppp1p: 7:19pm On Jul 18, 2022
Really
Re: Death: Last Video Of Ada Ameh by EndRape2(f): 7:28pm On Jul 18, 2022
You are a mad man

uote author=VeryWickedMan post=114852144]Her networth, abortions, sugar daddies loading[/quote]
Re: Death: Last Video Of Ada Ameh by EmmaLege: 8:22pm On Jul 18, 2022
cry cry cry
Re: Death: Last Video Of Ada Ameh by scholes23(m): 9:43pm On Jul 18, 2022
FireUpNow:
Even in death you still sounded this way to the late actress not good at all. Be kind at this moment please
From his name alone, you shouldn't expect anything better
Re: Death: Last Video Of Ada Ameh by scholes23(m): 9:45pm On Jul 18, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Her networth, abortions, sugar daddies loading
Pls go and take your drugs before its too late
Re: Death: Last Video Of Ada Ameh by OdefaGirl(f): 10:58pm On Jul 18, 2022
PumpumPrince:

helo. please r u intaressted in prople house girl worl payin a cooool 15,000(cash0 a months, food N house rent included please? & are u strong cant wash expensive cars like jeep please? r u interessted please so u can make good moiney & have a shance to do shoppin? smiley

Forget housegirl, use the money employ part-time English teacher..... so you can communicate with people without it looking like "copy and paste"...
Thank you
Re: Death: Last Video Of Ada Ameh by PumpumPrince: 11:50pm On Jul 18, 2022
OdefaGirl:

Forget housegirl, use the money employ part-time English teacher..... so you can communicate with people without it looking like "copy and paste"...
Thank you

^^^^atitude
...and then she complain she cant find mans on niraland. U juss looss yor shance to met a man! (wot a shame) angry
Re: Death: Last Video Of Ada Ameh by Tomek09(m): 1:30am On Jul 19, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
How many LIKES and SHARES for Ada Ameh?
U wan chop likes and shares??
Re: Death: Last Video Of Ada Ameh by OdefaGirl(f): 6:56am On Jul 19, 2022
PumpumPrince:

^^^^atitude
...and then she complain she cant find mans on niraland. U juss looss yor shance to met a man! (wot a shame) angry

Re: Death: Last Video Of Ada Ameh by lifeandjoy: 1:00pm On Jul 19, 2022
Makschinchin:

Booking space with a laughing emoji on a thread like this undecided You need to be examined ASAP

And you too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ojo Arowosoge 'Fadeyi Oloro' To Become A Pastor / Ini Edo & Phillip Ehiagwina Traditional Wedding / Nigerians Blast Seyi Shay On Twitter For Meeting GEJ In A Too Revealing Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.