Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,087 members, 7,828,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Relocating Decision - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Relocating Decision (249 Views)

HELP! Need To Make Quick Decision / Spring 2019 Petroleum Economics, Risk And Decision Analysis Program / Learn How To Make The Right Decision Using A Technique Called WCCA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Relocating Decision by Goldymafia: 5:11pm On Jul 18, 2022
Hello guys, please I need your opinion am into security gadget installation like card locks, CCTV , inverter etc...for the past few years it has made me get a car, marry and live to some extent but lately I realise contract business cant sustain me when babies start coming, and morover business in Nigeria is not easy due to the economy, lately it has not been easy,so am thinking of relocating to Canada to start life there through doing a PGD in network security, the money to pursue the whole thing is not the issue..cus I have am hotel gig am doing now that will fetch me the cash..but i want to know is it a go decision ...although have always wanted to pursue a carear in IT security...am just confused...is leaving my business and all the client base have build for the past 6yrs in Nigeria worth it...and is it favorable to go through a PGD in Canada to secure a job...your opinion will be very helpful thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Relocating Decision by mokset123: 5:45pm On Jul 18, 2022
Trust your gut and start making your research on youtube, nairaland and Google then apply to a school and secure admission, since money isn't the problem.

Apply for your Canadian student permit and then apply for your family to follow you as well.

Goodluck

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Frank Drake Interview - Why Aren't Aliens Already Here? / 1500kva Lister Cummins Generator / Vsmartdevice Must Be Your Destination For Best Technology Blogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.