Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,807 members, 7,851,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:07 AM

Interview Of Ada Ameh Speaking On Battling With Depression After Losing Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Interview Of Ada Ameh Speaking On Battling With Depression After Losing Daughter (328 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Ada La Pinky Stir Reactions / Photos And Videos From The Funeral Of Ada Ameh / Death: Last Video Of Ada Ameh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interview Of Ada Ameh Speaking On Battling With Depression After Losing Daughter by MckenzieSkyBlog: 9:54am On Jul 19, 2022
A Throwback video of Late Nollywood actress, Ada Ameh speaking about battling with Max depression after losing her daughter, three sisters, three brothers and her father, has emerged online.

According to reports, the interview was done just two weeks ago on the programme, Your View on TVC.

In the video which emerged hours after her death, Ada Ameh opened up more about the tragedies she’s experienced in the last few years.

She said;

“I’ve been depressed for some years and it became worse when I lost my daughter in 2020.

“Sometimes I wake up and you know, we (me and my daughter) practically grew up together, I was 14 when I had her. So she was more like my.. WATCH VIDEO HERE

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Rivers State APC Gov Candidate Tonye Cole Dancing And Singing With Supporters / Sad Details How Empress Njamah's Love & Affection For Ada Ameh Kept Her ........ / Chris Brown Charges Fans $1,000 For VIP Meet And Greet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.