Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,232 members, 7,860,476 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:28 AM

Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? (32832 Views)

2022-23 Football Kits: Barcelona, Real Madrid, Arsenal & All The Top Teams' Jers / Ronaldo Drops Out Of Europe’s Top Five Highest-Paid Players After Man Utd Return / PSG Want Ronaldo Transfer As Mbappe Heads To Madrid Next Summer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by Contango(m): 2:46pm On Jul 20, 2022
Runaldo, just like his name implies wants to run away from MAN U to already made teams who have zero interest him. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by Codes151(m): 2:50pm On Jul 20, 2022
Stop peddling fake news. CR7 isn't interested in a transfer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by Ray07(m): 2:50pm On Jul 20, 2022
fergie001:
We gather dey here//)

Barcelona ko........Na Enyimba grin cheesy
last last them go drop to Europa grin

1 Like

Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by Tobijays: 2:51pm On Jul 20, 2022
ghettokid1:
Pendu for a reason.....
fergie001 Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want ur goat ?
Messi is dead in the news nothing to talk about for you . Ronaldo is the greatest ever to walk the face of earth kiss my azzzzzzz

2 Likes

Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by CaptainFM1: 2:52pm On Jul 20, 2022
Because he's too self-centric! A very good stricker though.
Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by Charly500(m): 2:53pm On Jul 20, 2022
He is obviously afraid messi will overtake him in the uefa champions league all time top scoring charts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by OVikkytan49: 2:55pm On Jul 20, 2022
I'd like to see him in Chelsea jersey but I think he'd be too stubborn for tuchel to manage.
Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by Charly500(m): 2:55pm On Jul 20, 2022
He is obviously afraid messi will overtake him in the uefa champions league all time top scoring charts.

Egocentric human being, thats what has caused him alot of problems since his return.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by Angelfrost(m): 2:56pm On Jul 20, 2022
Ronaldo needs to tell himself the truth... He is no longer in demand!

His wage bill is too much... His place in most teams, not to mention overall contribution is wanting!

The best teams to have taken him without much damage to their playing structures are Man City, PSG, and Bayern... Sadly, they don't want to risk it! grin

United fans should pray really hard that someone takes him off their hands! If he returns to that team, Erik Ten Hag is certainly getting fired mid season! tongue

3 Likes

Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by saintkeppy(m): 2:58pm On Jul 20, 2022
ghettokid1:
Pendu for a reason.....
fergie001 Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want ur goat ?

He is 37 years old, &they can't afford to pay him £480K weekly he is earning in Manchester United. That's a huge weight bill.

1 Like

Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by AZControversial(m): 2:59pm On Jul 20, 2022
tongue

His juice has finished!!!
Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by Angelfrost(m): 3:01pm On Jul 20, 2022
Codes151:
Stop peddling fake news. CR7 isn't interested in a transfer.

Yes he is... He has been looking for a way out even before last season concluded.

Nigga has stated he wants to play UCL... Can't blame him. How can he settle for less when other players he is ahead of are in the elite competition.

1 Like

Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:02pm On Jul 20, 2022
He can come to Enyimba fc Aba grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by Angelfrost(m): 3:02pm On Jul 20, 2022
OVikkytan49:
I'd like to see him in Chelsea jersey but I think he'd be too stubborn for tuchel to manage.

No serious club fan would want this Ronaldo in his team...

Tuchel will definitely lose his job if Ronaldo joins.

2 Likes

Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by toffyz(m): 3:03pm On Jul 20, 2022
na white elephant project for any team wey je go

1 Like

Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by 123readygo: 3:06pm On Jul 20, 2022
Hmmmmmm

Funny enough I was just asking myself same question this morning
Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by Angelfrost(m): 3:07pm On Jul 20, 2022
fergie001:
He has made his decision on a new club. Just want to delay it till very late, to attract the attention to himself .....just Ronaldo doings. Calm down........he will play in the UCL even of it's for Sporting Lisbon. grin grin cheesy cheesy

I pray he gets his move for the sake of Erik Ten Hag and that growing team...

I have seen some of the preseason highlights... Those guys are gelling really fast! Sancho and Rashford play so fluidly together!

Trust me... United needs to get that great man out of Old Trafford for the sake of these young bloods. He will destroy that chemistry.

A pay cut from him will help his movement... 40% off his massive wages, and even Ajax won't mind! tongue

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by MrMMBM(m): 3:09pm On Jul 20, 2022

1 Like

Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by MrMMBM(m): 3:11pm On Jul 20, 2022

Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by dierich: 3:14pm On Jul 20, 2022
MrMMBM:
Three matches.

Club Friendlies
Cordoba Vs Granada

Club Friendlies
Sheffield Weds Vs Rayo Vallecano

Club Friendlies
Santander Vs Sporting Gijon

Three bet slips.

Using #10,000

Over 1.5 Goals Full time (1.78 Odds) stake #7,000

Over 2.5 Goals Full time (5.54 Odds) stake #2500

Over 3.5 Goals Full time (24.96 Odds) stake #500

MY WHATSAPP DIGITS: 0 8 1 5 5 7 4 6 9 1 1

Place your bets before 5:30PM today, 20/7/2022.

Biggest lie of the century.
How can over 2.5 be 5.54odd. stop lying bro

1 Like

Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by Lekan239(m): 3:14pm On Jul 20, 2022
ghettokid1:
we have what it takes to win UCL
this is exactly what man u fans have been saying every season
Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by 2dominate: 3:17pm On Jul 20, 2022
See how they are offering him around like sacrifice, no coach wants a liability.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by Starz825(m): 3:18pm On Jul 20, 2022
ghettokid1:
I will also quote u when the season ends..

Meanwhile this season's CL final will be Barcelona vs PSG or Barcelona vs Man City, but Barcelona will win any of them sha
I Pity you...
You think barca will just take off like that...na so e easy....

My Madrid still stand a chance to enter the finals than both Barca and PSG....

1 Like

Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by DeGLORIOUS: 3:19pm On Jul 20, 2022
He has a domineering attitude which may not be healthy for a team work. He should resign and pursue a coaching career. His time is up

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by OVikkytan49: 3:21pm On Jul 20, 2022
Angelfrost:

No serious club fan would want this Ronaldo in his team...

Tuchel will definitely lose his job if Ronaldo joins.
Exactly.
Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by lexy2014: 3:23pm On Jul 20, 2022
ghettokid1:
Ronaldo wants to leave Man Utd – but none of Europe's top teams want Cristiano.
https://www.goal.com/en-ng/lists/why-no-top-teams-want-cristiano-ronaldo-bayern-munich-psg/blt1f1d6df6253813d3#cs9be28ab602dbb516

This plenty grammar is not necessary. It's down to just one thing....money. none of these clubs will be willing to pay his salary even if they could

2 Likes

Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by 43Ronin: 3:23pm On Jul 20, 2022
Let him stay @ manu. He can give chance to the smaller boys to play the European cup why helping his team out for EPL. He's already a legend of UCL. Make him calm down
Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by Kingcalls: 3:25pm On Jul 20, 2022
ghettokid1:
Messi's case will never be like this, even if he is 45 na big European clubs go dey rush him

Shit ur mouth....naso dem rush wey na only psg take am... stop decieving urself..messi is leaving for USA next year whr he will.retire... no club wants a 6 goal a season player that earns for than a whole team...

2 Likes

Re: Why None Of Europe's Top Teams Want Ronaldo? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 20, 2022
You can't expect much from a seemingly highly priced 37 years old. Infact for any top club to procure his service would be a huge gamble.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chelsea’s Lukaku Ahead Of Neymar, Ronaldo As Most Expensive Player Ever / France 4-3 Argentina: How We Stopped Lionel Messi - Coach, Didier Deschamps / Egypt Cancels January Friendly Match With Super Eagles (read Why)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.