Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Man Threatens To Attack Pastors, Churches (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Threatens To Attack Pastors, Churches (Video) (36599 Views)

Man Threatens Mother With Acid For Not Disclosing His Biological Father / Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account / Nigerian Man Threatens To Release Lady's Nude Pictures Over N6K. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Threatens To Attack Pastors, Churches (Video) by Omodua(m): 10:29am On Jul 21, 2022
Arysexy:
That fool is udele. He is on Nairaland with oyigboupdate moniker and ijelespeaks Facebook accounts carrying propaganda against IPOB and Biafra. His anger is that IPOB members reported him to Turkey authorities and they deported him for not having papers.

Since then he became anti IPOB and some Northern politicians took over by providing him accomodation in Abuja and using him as tool to attack anything in the East.

You can see how he is bragging he will deal with pastor Suleiman with power and any police that arrests him will lose his job. That's how bad the system has degenerated. Using divide and rule tactics to get what they want.

He has now joined attacking Christians to please his pay masters due to the failed impersonation of Christian leaders at the unveiling of Shettima. They have unleashed him on CAN and her leadership.

This govt is evil and greater evil is in the offing if Fraudnibu gets to Aso rock
Thank you for the insight and exposé. We noe know better.

Some people could be so mean to wreak havoc on others. So sad.

3 Likes

Re: Man Threatens To Attack Pastors, Churches (Video) by olisaEze(m): 10:30am On Jul 21, 2022
Once they start introducing demselves with names their parents did not give dem, na notice-me-or-I-die syndrome dey the bodi! grin

Dude needs to change his weed supplier, he’s definitely gone way past high to rabid on that 'cello-taped bitter-leaf' dey call Amnesia. grin grin
Re: Man Threatens To Attack Pastors, Churches (Video) by Omodua(m): 10:30am On Jul 21, 2022
cocoboss:
Who is this fool
Read his biography by Arysexy above.

1 Like

Re: Man Threatens To Attack Pastors, Churches (Video) by delpee(f): 10:34am On Jul 21, 2022
Omoslim26:

Last month ansarudeen defended some villagers from the gruesome bandits attack, they also preached to the Villagers to denounce the fg and join them in their fight for an Islamic state, such agendas that tinubu is fronting will give credence to the Ideologies the terrorist are preaching.
We live in a Country with diversities,it's very important to ensure that equity, fairness and inclusiveness is attained so our diversities will unite Us instead of break Us.
Muslim-Muslim ticket is not Just and Fair and it's good to see that even Muslim faithfuls are already preaching against it.

Ansaru sect is different from Ansarudeen to the best of my knowledge.
Re: Man Threatens To Attack Pastors, Churches (Video) by Omoslim26: 10:37am On Jul 21, 2022
delpee:

Ansaru sect is different from Ansarudeen to the best of my knowledge.

I am talking about the terrorist group fighting for an Islamic state.
The news was highlited here.
Re: Man Threatens To Attack Pastors, Churches (Video) by Tomilola360: 10:37am On Jul 21, 2022
Unidentified?

We need to know these

Religion & Tribe
Re: Man Threatens To Attack Pastors, Churches (Video) by Mmash(f): 10:40am On Jul 21, 2022
I tell you,what is all this
Re: Man Threatens To Attack Pastors, Churches (Video) by Temptee101(m): 10:59am On Jul 21, 2022
Arysexy:
That fool is udele. He is on Nairaland with oyigboupdate moniker and ijelespeaks Facebook accounts carrying propaganda against IPOB and Biafra. His anger is that IPOB members reported him to Turkey authorities and they deported him for not having papers.

Since then he became anti IPOB and some Northern politicians took over by providing him accomodation in Abuja and using him as tool to attack anything in the East.

You can see how he is bragging he will deal with pastor Suleiman with power and any police that arrests him will lose his job. That's how bad the system has degenerated. Using divide and rule tactics to get what they want.

He has now joined attacking Christians to please his pay masters due to the failed impersonation of Christian leaders at the unveiling of Shettima. They have unleashed him on CAN and her leadership.

This govt is evil and greater evil is in the offing if Fraudnibu gets to Aso rock

You have said it all.

More blessings!

1 Like

Re: Man Threatens To Attack Pastors, Churches (Video) by femiasaolu2014: 11:11am On Jul 21, 2022
Ijele is an idiot. He has close ties with Sowire, so if the Nigerian police wants him, they can press sowores neck

1 Like

Re: Man Threatens To Attack Pastors, Churches (Video) by Bromax: 11:14am On Jul 21, 2022
My brother go hustle your own ooo. The space is empty or better still go tell your papa to turn pastor from him native doctor work. Madman.
Re: Man Threatens To Attack Pastors, Churches (Video) by cocoboss(m): 11:15am On Jul 21, 2022
yahmohy27:

He is Peter Obi brother.
Not a Muslim or yoruba

Oh I see you’re another fool lol

1 Like

Re: Man Threatens To Attack Pastors, Churches (Video) by Kingsolar: 11:16am On Jul 21, 2022
StoriesUpdate:
Viral Video Shows Where Unidentified Terrorist Threatens To Attack Pastors, Churches

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGez7ShQ5NA

An unidentified terrorist has been spotted threatening to unleash terror on men of God flying private jets in the country.

Though his real name could not be independently ascertained, he is simply identified as Ijele the fearless.

Feelers are that he coordinated the recent terror attack on worshippers of St Francis Catholic Church in Owo area of Ondo State.

This comes as concerns rise about the innocent lives that will be lost in worship centres if this unprovoked attack is carried out.

He has also been linked to the attack on the Synagogue Church of All Nations, SCOAN owned by late TB Joshua in which hundreds of people lost their lives in 2014.

A strange aircraft flew several times close to the building, leading to its collapse few minutes later, killing several worshippers.

Ijele the fearless has also threatened to scatter politicians, including the former Senate Minority Leader, Sen. Enyinnaya Abaribe, saying he will deal with his family.

He boasted that any attempt to arrest him will spell doom to the nation.

He said Pastor Jeremy Fufeyin, Pastor Paul Enenche and others will be ruthlessly dealt with. "If I don't deal with you and your whole family, call me idiot. I don't care, I will lay down my life for this".

He said he will deal with pastor Fufeyin with his physical power and deal with him like a child.

He said both Pastor Oyedepo, and Bishop EA Adeboye will not be spared. He said their private jets will be blown, accusing them of intimidating people.

On the Inspector General of Police, IGP Usman Alkali Baba, he dared him to arrest him, saying that the IGP will be sacked this year.

Call has been intensified for his arrest and prosecution even as Nigerians remain apprehensive about their safety in their places of worship.

He said nobody can threaten him, or intimidate him.
Toothless bulldog
Re: Man Threatens To Attack Pastors, Churches (Video) by Gbeng30(m): 11:17am On Jul 21, 2022
Nigeria my country ,the home for blockbuster of different movies..
Another drama loading anyway finger cross.
Note this!
Repent endtime is here?

1 Like

Re: Man Threatens To Attack Pastors, Churches (Video) by Gbeng30(m): 11:17am On Jul 21, 2022
Gbeng30:
Nigeria my country ,the home for blockbuster of different movies..
Another drama loading anyway finger cross.
Note this!
Repent endtime is here?
Re: Man Threatens To Attack Pastors, Churches (Video) by poiZon: 11:21am On Jul 21, 2022
StoriesUpdate:
Viral Video Shows Where Unidentified Terrorist Threatens To Attack Pastors, Churches

An unidentified terrorist has been spotted threatening to unleash terror on men of God flying private jets in the country.

Though his real name could not be independently ascertained, he is simply identified as Ijele the fearless.

Feelers are that he coordinated the recent terror attack on worshippers of St Francis Catholic Church in Owo area of Ondo State.

This comes as concerns rise about the innocent lives that will be lost in worship centres if this unprovoked attack is carried out.

He has also been linked to the attack on the Synagogue Church of All Nations, SCOAN owned by late TB Joshua in which hundreds of people lost their lives in 2014.

A strange aircraft flew several times close to the building, leading to its collapse few minutes later, killing several worshippers.

Ijele the fearless has also threatened to scatter politicians, including the former Senate Minority Leader, Sen. Enyinnaya Abaribe, saying he will deal with his family.

He said Pastor Jeremy Fufeyin, Pastor Paul Enenche and others will be ruthlessly dealt with. "If I don't deal with you and your whole family, call me idiot. I don't care, I will lay down my life for this".

He said he will deal with pastor Fufeyin with his physical power and deal with him like a child.

He said both Pastor Oyedepo, and Bishop EA Adeboye will not be spared. He said their private jets will be blown, accusing them of intimidating people.

On the Inspector General of Police, IGP Usman Alkali Baba, he dared him to arrest him, saying that the IGP will be sacked this year.

Call has been intensified for his arrest and prosecution even as Nigerians remain apprehensive about their safety in their places of worship.

They always usr southerners to do their dirty shits..

Who still remember the journalist that was murdered in Abuja, 2weeks later an uber driver from southern extraction came out to claim responsibility of the murder..
We don't know how that case is uptill today..

Ijelespeaks who can't differentiate between their and there is claiming responsibility of owo church incident and also collapsed of scoan guest house more than 8yrs back.. Probably he was still in primary school learning ABC but is claiming responsibility for a mademan disaster that led to deaths of pilgrims...

He might be arrested, and that ends the script...

1 Like

Re: Man Threatens To Attack Pastors, Churches (Video) by slowie(m): 11:32am On Jul 21, 2022
SenatePresdo:
All I can say is

Do not vote for A Muslim Muslim Ticket.

Christianity would seriously be in danger in this country.

Shettima no get joy, that guy is a beast.

The person threatening now is he a Muslim or Christian?
Re: Man Threatens To Attack Pastors, Churches (Video) by jamace(m): 11:34am On Jul 21, 2022
This guy must be taken serious. Security agencies should do something about him ASAP.
Re: Man Threatens To Attack Pastors, Churches (Video) by kingsceemark(m): 11:37am On Jul 21, 2022
Ijele aka OyigboUpdate, na like this hungry carry you reach? No wonder I no dey hear from you on Nairaland, chaiii, your days are numbered

Re: Man Threatens To Attack Pastors, Churches (Video) by ArewaNorth: 11:37am On Jul 21, 2022
Brendaniel:
Now I get the message, it has always been about Christians and Christianity in Since 2015, the removing of Jonathan, the kidnap of the chibok girls, the rise of bandits and herdsmen and terrorists, the rise of muric in the southwest, the muslim-muslim ticket by Tinubu, the attack on Christian strongholds in Nigeria especially the south-east.

This was the guy that always posted videos about killings in the south-east and tagging it on IPOB, then mock the Igbos for supporting IPOB, now we know he has been the one behind those attacks working with the Fulanis, now what is his gross against Christians if it is not because of the support Christians are giving Peter Obi, what offence did the Church commit to warrant this type of attack when the Church is actually the most persecuted Faith in Nigeria today, why is he not threatening the terrorist, bandits, herdsmen and kidnappers killing people all over Nigeria.

Instead he is attacking the people that are actually persecuted the most shows where his allegiance is pledged to.

All their Islamic plans they thought were making progress is failing and falling everyday, the Islamic ticket from Tinubu is failing everyday, they are very frustrated that all their plans and efforts have all been laboured in vain, now they have to result to outright threat on the Christian body, this threat is very political, this was a guy who concentrated on the south-east, why now on all Christians from every region, because his mission in the south east failed which they considered the strongest hold of Christianity in Nigeria, not knowing that Christians are one and united in the body Christ will take and make decisions in unity.

Now he is out for all Christians, they thought Youruba Christians will fall in line with Tinubu, but the rejection he received is why he has come out to threaten even the Yoruba Christians and everyone supporting Peter Obi.

The Truth is the enemies of Nigeria are already highly frustrated because their plans are failing very fast and would not mind going violent on those not in their support.

Folks be prepared, you might see more of these in coming months

I haven't seen such a nonsensical comment for long time in this forum. Why do u suddenly derail from the subject-matter?
Should u always blame others for your or National mayhem?
If not because you are extremely ignorant of the history of ethno-religious conflicts Nigeria have gone through for decades you wouldn't have been here lamenting. You are lamenting now because the table has turned down.
Concerning, election it is obvious that you underestimate the silence of others. Keep believing your delusional and illusionary perception, finally you will come back here and keep crying like baby just like you have been doing for sometimes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Threatens To Attack Pastors, Churches (Video) by FullBlastLight: 11:38am On Jul 21, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
Ur method to be famous will finally land you in prison...

Unfortunately, we hv no true, bt false prisons in Nig!

If u know, u know!

Las las, thunder frm heaven wil strike him & his type dead, b4 they proceed 2 decimate d lives of well-meaning Nigerians!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Threatens To Attack Pastors, Churches (Video) by naija4life247: 11:39am On Jul 21, 2022
lifeandjoy:
Joker. grin
Meanwhile vote Peter Obi for President 2023, we can make Nigeria work.

Obituary is going nowhere
Re: Man Threatens To Attack Pastors, Churches (Video) by FullBlastLight: 11:40am On Jul 21, 2022
CommonSense1967:
Criminal dealing with Criminals in CAN.
Pastorprenual fraudsters getting deserved justice grin
One of them probably scammed this guy.

Mumu! cool
Re: Man Threatens To Attack Pastors, Churches (Video) by kingsceemark(m): 11:41am On Jul 21, 2022
God go punish all the MODS wey banned my first moniker here Wey I created since 2006 because of this bastardized bastardisation bastard, wey dey treating Christians, Seun are you satisfied with this your terrorist member?

1 Like

Re: Man Threatens To Attack Pastors, Churches (Video) by Sleekfingers: 11:44am On Jul 21, 2022
StoriesUpdate:

Some people are secretly fueling religion crisis......they should continue......
Re: Man Threatens To Attack Pastors, Churches (Video) by PharmacyStore: 11:51am On Jul 21, 2022
Which kind wahala be this
Re: Man Threatens To Attack Pastors, Churches (Video) by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 21, 2022
Brendaniel:
Now I get the message, it has always been about Christians and Christianity in Since 2015, the removing of Jonathan, the kidnap of the chibok girls, the rise of bandits and herdsmen and terrorists, the rise of muric in the southwest, the muslim-muslim ticket by Tinubu, the attack on Christian strongholds in Nigeria especially the south-east.

This was the guy that always posted videos about killings in the south-east and tagging it on IPOB, then mock the Igbos for supporting IPOB, now we know he has been the one behind those attacks working with the Fulanis, now what is his gross against Christians if it is not because of the support Christians are giving Peter Obi, what offence did the Church commit to warrant this type of attack when the Church is actually the most persecuted Faith in Nigeria today, why is he not threatening the terrorist, bandits, herdsmen and kidnappers killing people all over Nigeria.

Instead he is attacking the people that are actually persecuted the most shows where his allegiance is pledged to.

All their Islamic plans they thought were making progress is failing and falling everyday, the Islamic ticket from Tinubu is failing everyday, they are very frustrated that all their plans and efforts have all been laboured in vain, now they have to result to outright threat on the Christian body, this threat is very political, this was a guy who concentrated on the south-east, why now on all Christians from every region, because his mission in the south east failed which they considered the strongest hold of Christianity in Nigeria, not knowing that Christians are one and united in the body Christ will take and make decisions in unity.

Now he is out for all Christians, they thought Youruba Christians will fall in line with Tinubu, but the rejection he received is why he has come out to threaten even the Yoruba Christians and everyone supporting Peter Obi.

The Truth is the enemies of Nigeria are already highly frustrated because their plans are failing very fast and would not mind going violent on those not in their support.

Folks be prepared, you might see more of these in coming months

Conspiracy theorist, well done sir. I think he does not like the dubious, cunny ways of these crooked men who call themselves pastors, especially the new wave GO's it's obvious they are scams, but their moronic followers can't discern.
Re: Man Threatens To Attack Pastors, Churches (Video) by wisdomkid: 12:02pm On Jul 21, 2022
Person wey for carry power scatter Boko Haram and Killer Herdsmen... I tire for Nigeria. Still attack on the Church and Christians in general.
Let's God's will be done sha

1 Like

Re: Man Threatens To Attack Pastors, Churches (Video) by wisdomkid: 12:04pm On Jul 21, 2022
Eleven01:

Conspiracy theorist, well done sir. I think he does not like the dubious, cunny ways of these crooked men who call themselves pastors, especially the new wave GO's it's obvious they are scams, but their moronic followers can't discern.

From your point of view, Bandits, Fulani Herdsmen and Boko Haram are doing good, wiping out the dubious, cunny people from Nigeria too.
Re: Man Threatens To Attack Pastors, Churches (Video) by Mikespecialone(m): 12:07pm On Jul 21, 2022
Small time now he talk na play him Dey play
Re: Man Threatens To Attack Pastors, Churches (Video) by Kdon2: 12:07pm On Jul 21, 2022
StoriesUpdate:

Ibo man and bragging!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anja Mallam: Bandits Kill Village Head In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) / 15-Year-Old Secondary School Student Rapes 14-Year-Old Schoolmate In Delta State / Armed Car Snatcher Caught In Ikota, Lagos. Stolen Vehicle Recovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.