Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Man Allegedly Raped, Strangled His Friends Fiance To Death - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Allegedly Raped, Strangled His Friends Fiance To Death (1581 Views)

Woman, Daughter, 8Yr-Old Granddaughter Raped, Strangled To Death In South Africa / 18-Year-Old Ebonyi Girl Kidnapped From Her House, Raped & Strangled To Death / Lady Stabs Her Fiance To Death In South Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Allegedly Raped, Strangled His Friends Fiance To Death by zaza1955: 5:10am On Jul 21, 2022
A man has been arrested for raping and strangling his friend’s fiance to death in Umoja Estate, Nairobi, Kenya.

It is alleged that the suspect, who has been identified as Edwin Onditi Odada attacked, raped and strangled Pamela Asesa (His friend’s fianc) before leaving her for dead.

At about 4:00 PM, of July 12th, Edwin went to his friend’s place, Kenyan Directorate of Criminal investigations said in a statement.

According to the statement, Edwin used to live with the couple until he was recently sent packing after making failed attempt to forcefully sleep with the deceased.

However, on this fateful day, in the absence of the man of the house, Edwin showed up at their door and unknown to the deceased, her man’s friend was burning with malice and resentment.

Had Pamela Asesa known that letting her man’s friend to their house would cost her life, she would have never allowed it to happen.

Read full story HERE: https://gallantmilitary.org.ng/2022/07/21/man-raped-friends-fiance-to-death/

Re: Man Allegedly Raped, Strangled His Friends Fiance To Death by vincijr(m): 5:11am On Jul 21, 2022
Sad
Re: Man Allegedly Raped, Strangled His Friends Fiance To Death by RedChiefPriest: 5:15am On Jul 21, 2022
Well Rip to the dead and May God comfort her family and Fiancé.
Now don't take this mad man to jail,instead dip his head inside hot water till he give up the ghost and if you can punish the ghost too, it will be a good thing.
I hate when humans are mean to other human beings.
Death to all Rapists and False Rape Accusers.

Dj! No bring me anything, this is sad.
Barman! Play me "Animals in human skin" by Nelson Mandela and 2pac.
Re: Man Allegedly Raped, Strangled His Friends Fiance To Death by DispatcherLagos: 5:17am On Jul 21, 2022
grin
If Kenya is a state in Nigeria, it will be Edo.
Weird things keep occuring there

2 Likes

Re: Man Allegedly Raped, Strangled His Friends Fiance To Death by Anwons(m): 5:19am On Jul 21, 2022
Man's worst enemy is man. What has he achieved? Will he continue to be sleeping with her even in her death? Hight of wickedness, paid evil in return of kindness
Re: Man Allegedly Raped, Strangled His Friends Fiance To Death by chiommy123(f): 6:00am On Jul 21, 2022
How can he be so mean and wicked
Re: Man Allegedly Raped, Strangled His Friends Fiance To Death by thesicilian: 6:59am On Jul 21, 2022
There's too much evil in some people's hearts
Re: Man Allegedly Raped, Strangled His Friends Fiance To Death by bewla(m): 7:13am On Jul 21, 2022
F
Re: Man Allegedly Raped, Strangled His Friends Fiance To Death by princepeter566: 7:20am On Jul 21, 2022
BAT and shetima blood runs in his vein. The murderer is on of the bishop of APC dioceses.

1 Like

Re: Man Allegedly Raped, Strangled His Friends Fiance To Death by idris646(m): 9:55am On Jul 21, 2022
it's either he's cursed or prolly runs in the family..
Re: Man Allegedly Raped, Strangled His Friends Fiance To Death by younglleo: 10:13am On Jul 21, 2022
Fear kenya and zimbabwe wen it comes to s€x
Re: Man Allegedly Raped, Strangled His Friends Fiance To Death by Vix805: 10:57am On Jul 21, 2022
what kind of nonsense is this? of all the women in the country? !! Jesus!!

WhatsApp spy app available at 2k only. spy on someone's WhatsApp messages without their knowledge from your phone.

hacked netflix available at 2k only. no subscription required, no expiry. only mobile data or WiFi connection needed. dm00905077590.3.
Re: Man Allegedly Raped, Strangled His Friends Fiance To Death by beautyhd: 12:24pm On Jul 21, 2022
They should castrate him and solder his yansh.

See his face like an Egyptian mummy.
Re: Man Allegedly Raped, Strangled His Friends Fiance To Death by Opoki(m): 12:57pm On Jul 21, 2022
It amazes me how full fledge grown man would be taken in by another man who has a fiancee living in.

It's a shame to any man who would move in or go to a next of another lover bird to seek abode.

At a time I was staying with a friend in a big sisters house who was married but he husband is not always at home due to work so the wife (pregnant) needed someone to be around and the brother who just finished from school stepped in, he had a room for himself and later I join but the moment his gf was trying to move in which was not a problem to the pregnant woman, I left the circle, I left to Lagos with no specific direction in mind but things worked out.

Why do I leave, I already feel odd and if I don't voluntarily leave the lady wìll frustrate me.
Re: Man Allegedly Raped, Strangled His Friends Fiance To Death by epondudu: 1:09pm On Jul 21, 2022
This is what he deserves.

(1) (Reply)

I Never Set My Wife Ablaze – Ibadan-based Doctor, Onifade / END OF ROAD! How Akwa Ibom Police Neutralised Notorious Armed Robber, Sunday Akp / Woman Faces Jail For Biting Testicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.