Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,476 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Help With Speaker Volume Of Ivtec With Navigation System. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Help With Speaker Volume Of Ivtec With Navigation System. (668 Views)

Gone!Gone!!...Tokunbo 2003 Honda Accord Leather seat With Navigation System / Super Cleanest 2004 Honda Ivtec Ex For N1.150m / Very Clean 2004 Honda Accord Ivtec Lx For N1.350m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help With Speaker Volume Of Ivtec With Navigation System. by Nobody: 1:27am On Jul 30, 2011
Can anybody help me with this problem?
I removed the battery of my 2003 ivtec with Navigation to assist a friend start his' car but on replacing the battery back in my car and entering the code for the navigation system, the volume of the speaker refuse to come up even when it appears that all is normal. The cassette player is playing but no sound , same with the FM radio sound.
i took it to a technician and he said it is the sound IC that is bad but i doubt a bit cos when configuring the sound in the Navigation system, you will hear the sound of the volume increase or decrease but not when i am either playing FM or cassette.
Please help,

A-Z
PHC

(1) (Reply)

A Super Clean 2005 Toyota Avalon(registerd) Available For Sale! / Right Hand To Left Hand Driving Complete Driving Convection Kit / Niaja Used High Lander 03 For 1.5m @ Perfect Auto 07936869641,012213253

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.