Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Is There Any Platform To Buy UK Psn Giftcard? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Is There Any Platform To Buy UK Psn Giftcard? (416 Views)

I Need Psn Giftcard / How To Fund Your PSN Account In Nigeria / Psn Gift Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Platform To Buy UK Psn Giftcard? by Pastorjohn2: 1:57pm On Jul 21, 2022
Vendors want to kill me with prices.

Where can I buy £10 to buy psn??

These vendors want to kill me with prices.
Jumia only sells £25 at 18k
Some are telling me to pay 10k
Re: Is There Any Platform To Buy UK Psn Giftcard? by Seniorwriter(m): 2:00pm On Jul 21, 2022
Pastorjohn2:
Vendors want to kill me with prices.

Where can I buy £10 to buy psn??

These vendors want to kill me with prices.
Jumia only sells £25 at 18k
Some are telling me to pay 10k

How much do you have as budget for it.....maybe I can help....
Pastorjohn2:

I have just 7k sir
Lolz....that's too low fellow make it #9k let me assist.

Howbeit you can try download Yellowcard for such transactions in future.

Pastorjohn2:

Who am I to complain?

I spoke to a friend just now, he has borrowed me extra cash.
I got 9k now

I have never heard of yellow card before

Well now you know moreso I hope you are legitimately earning via your online activities...because so many peeps have great browsing gadgets and full access to internet yet they don't even earn @least $5 daily online....some even don't research on tools.
Meanwhile how soon do you want my service?

Modified...are you really a pastor(someone that shepherds a Christian group of church) ?

Reach out to the Facebook ID on my profile or drop yours so we can deal.
Pastorjohn2:

I can't seem to find you.
Here's a link to my profile or give me a link to yours

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100045706900090
Okay

Pastorjohn2:

You dey craze bro

Nor be me you wan use take run scam

Mad man
Are you for real? Scam?....You wanted a third party checkout and I offered to but my SM manager attended to you but you made it clear you couldn't risk it and she informed me and I told her to forget it...so how did I scam you do you expect me to buy a £10 card or pay for you without your payment in naira?....so your #9k is what I need? SMH @ you.
That's why many peeps don't get help online.
Coming here to type trash shows you as a person that opened a Nairaland account that you said is not real(for cruise) is saying this rubbish......Using vulgar words shows your kind...Tueh....
Pastorjohn2:

Nonesense talk.
If you truly wanted to help it'd be 2 options.

Send me the remaining cash or give me the card and I pay you but you want me to transfer the whole 9k to you.

Facebook scam don cast tay tag
SCAM you of 9k.....you are really very stupid.
So I'll send you card without payment? Well go do that with jumia or other vendors...I don't operate that way.....moreso why quote me again with your stupidity when the deal is already off.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Is There Any Platform To Buy UK Psn Giftcard? by Pastorjohn2: 2:03pm On Jul 21, 2022
Seniorwriter:

How much do you have as budget for it.....maybe I can help.

@Seniorwriter

I have just 7k sir
Re: Is There Any Platform To Buy UK Psn Giftcard? by Pastorjohn2: 2:17pm On Jul 21, 2022
Seniorwriter:

@Seniorwriter

Who am I to complain?

I got 9k now

Re: Is There Any Platform To Buy UK Psn Giftcard? by Pastorjohn2: 2:34pm On Jul 21, 2022
Seniorwriter:

Well now you know moreso I hope you are legitimately earning via your online activities...because so many peeps have great browsing gadgets and full access to internet yet they don't even earn @least $5 daily online....some even don't research on tools.

Modified...are you really a pastor(someone that shepherds a Christian group of church) ?

@Seniorwriter

grin
You suppose know normally this account na for just cruise

What kind of pastor plays ps4 online.

Na cruise account
Re: Is There Any Platform To Buy UK Psn Giftcard? by Pastorjohn2: 2:40pm On Jul 21, 2022
Seniorwriter:

@Seniorwriter

I can't seem to find you.
Here's a link to my profile or give me a link to yours

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100045706900090
Re: Is There Any Platform To Buy UK Psn Giftcard? by Pastorjohn2: 8:41am On Jul 22, 2022
Bloody scammer
Re: Is There Any Platform To Buy UK Psn Giftcard? by Pastorjohn2: 8:43am On Jul 22, 2022
Seniorwriter:

Okay

@Seniorwriter

You dey craze bro

Nor be me you wan use take run scam

Mad man

Re: Is There Any Platform To Buy UK Psn Giftcard? by Pastorjohn2: 2:46pm On Jul 22, 2022
Seniorwriter:

Okay

Are you for real? Scam?....You wanted a third party checkout and I offered to but my SM manager attended to you but you made it clear you couldn't risk it and she informed me and I told her to forget it...so how did I scam you do you expect me to buy a £10 card or pay for you without your payment in naira?....so your #9k is what I need? SMH @ you.
That's why many peeps don't get help online.
Coming here to type trash shows you as a person that opened a Nairaland account that you said is not real(for cruise) is saying this rubbish......Using vulgar words shows your kind...Tueh....

@Seniorwriter

Nonesense talk.
If you truly wanted to help it'd be 2 options.

Send me the remaining cash or give me the card and I pay you but you want me to transfer the whole 9k to you.

Facebook scam don cast tay tag

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Platform To Buy UK Psn Giftcard? by scarycuteface(m): 3:21am On Jul 24, 2022
Pastorjohn2:

Who am I to complain?

I got 9k now

Check it out?
Re: Is There Any Platform To Buy UK Psn Giftcard? by Dx01(m): 10:41pm On Apr 13
The best place to get discounted PSN giftcards is at Buysellvouchers marketplace, this platform has better offers than most vendors I used to purchase from
Follow this link https://www.buysellvouchers.com/en/buy-gift-cards/

(1) (Reply)

Ps4 Slim For Sale / Series X Available For Sale / USA Xbox Series S/ Xbox One Controller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.