Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Honda Accord 2006 - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Honda Accord 2006 (614 Views)

Honda Accord 2006 Distress Sale 1M Price Negotiable / Very Clean Honda Accord 2006 Ex Forsale / Bought Brand New Uber Specs Honda Accord 2006 Forsale Sold!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honda Accord 2006 by p4bb: 3:27pm On Jul 21, 2022
Turkbo Honda Saloon Car
Model Accord
Year 2006
Leaher Seat
Ac working
Smooth Engine
Transmission Manual
Converted from Right to Left

Price N2. 1M

Location LSDPC Shopping Complex Isolo
Phone or Whatsapp 08035594843
Re: Honda Accord 2006 by Cryomancer: 3:40pm On Jul 21, 2022
Nice Vehicle...

Please kindly indicate it was converted from right hand drive to left hand drive as well, so that people will be aware of that and know if they will be willing to invest in such vehicle.

A manual tranny car with a converted steering drive being sold for 2.1m is a bit on a high side if you ask me.

Goodluck with your sales Sir.

3 Likes

Re: Honda Accord 2006 by Cokahot: 4:07pm On Jul 21, 2022
Doesn't look converted,if it was gear 1 will be facing passengers side,or the position of gear know will be facing passenger area.
Cryomancer:
Nice Vehicle...

Please kindly indicate it was converted from right hand drive to left hand drive as well, so that people will be aware of that and know if they will be willing to invest in such vehicle.

A manual tranny car with a converted steering drive being sold for 2.1m is a bit on a high side if you ask me.

Goodluck with your sales Sir.
Re: Honda Accord 2006 by p4bb: 4:36pm On Jul 21, 2022
No
It's not converter
If I must tell you the. Manual cars are more better in maintenance than a automatic.
Hardly will have a gear boy issue. I have been using a manual since I discover the cost of maintaining it to an automatic transmission.
Till date I am enjoying my AR. It's Mazda 6 Saloon Car.
Re: Honda Accord 2006 by Jodesky(m): 7:48pm On Jul 21, 2022
p4bb:
No
It's not converter
If I must tell you the. Manual cars are more better in maintenance than a automatic.
Hardly will have a gear boy issue. I have been using a manual since I discover the cost of maintaining it to an automatic transmission.

The position of that Hand Brake is enough to convince you it was converted.
All you need is honest disclosure instead of preaching about the goodness of manual cars.

1 Like

Re: Honda Accord 2006 by Cryomancer: 8:08pm On Jul 21, 2022
Cokahot:
Doesn't look converted,if it was gear 1 will be facing passengers side,or the position of gear know will be facing passenger area.

The hand brake and plate number gave it away...

I hope you've learnt something today.
Re: Honda Accord 2006 by Cryomancer: 8:11pm On Jul 21, 2022
p4bb:
No
It's not converter

Bro I'm also a car dealer...

I'll advise you try to know more about any vehicle you are selling. The handbrake and plate number is too obvious for someone who knows his onions with vehicles, to easily figure out the vehicle was converted.

Honesty is also key in marketing your vehicle... Anyway I will just assume you didn't know about the conversion that's why you didn't state it in your description of vehicle.

Cheers.... Happy sales.
Re: Honda Accord 2006 by Cokahot: 8:42pm On Jul 21, 2022
Oh yeah,I forgot to look at the plates. Looks like an Australian car
Re: Honda Accord 2006 by thecuteone(m): 6:50am On Jul 22, 2022
Cokahot:
Oh yeah,I forgot to look at the plates. Looks like an Australian car

Nup that’s Great Britain plates and we all know UK uses right hand drive !
Re: Honda Accord 2006 by p4bb: 3:18pm On Jul 22, 2022
Thank you all for your observation. We just confirmed that it was a converted from right to Left.
I am so sorry I had no information on the vechile but went to check myself and discovered it was converted.

Thank you all
Re: Honda Accord 2006 by p4bb: 2:18pm On Jul 23, 2022
The Honda Accord has been Sold Out

(1) (Reply)

Highlander 2016 Xle For Sale / Nigerian Used 2002 Honda Babyboy / Tincan Island (electric Bicycle)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.