Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football (65375 Views)

Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence / Police Arrest Cultists During Meeting In Abuja (Photo) / Six Cultists Who Killed Fashola Arrested By Lagos Police (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:12am On Jul 22, 2022
Nigerian Police Arrest Cult Members Who Killed And Beheaded Man, Used Victim’s Head To Play Football

His head was later brought to a square, where the assailants used it to play football.

BY SAHARAREPORTERS, NEW YORKJUL 21, 2022

Police authorities in Anambra State have arrested suspected cult members who killed a member of a rival group and used his head to play football.

The incident happened on premises suspected to be the residence of some students of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University in Igbariam in September 2021.

The video which trended on social media shows how a young man with dreadlocks was dragged out of his car and shot at close range.

His head was later brought to a square, where the assailants used it to play football.

In another trending video, two arrested suspected young cult members, Chisom Okafor and Ikechukwu Chinweze, admit to being members of Ayes cult and participating in killings.

Twenty-three-year-old Okafor is seen in the video confessing, “I’m also known as Stamina. I’m from Igboukwu, but my mum is from Awka. I am 23 years old. I belong to Ayes cult group, and have killed only three people before.”

He identified two persons out of the three he said he had killed as Edu Obara and Savage. Both are suspected cultists who were murdered in 2021 and beheaded in a like manner. While Edu Obara was killed in Igbariam, Savage was killed and beheaded in Oko in the Orumba North Local Government Area of Anambra State, while his trunk was taken to Awka.

“I was among the cultists who went to Obj’s place (just nickname) and killed some security men. We were seven in number that went for the operation. I dropped out of school, but I’m a tiler, and I do tiling very well.”

Another cultist, who was also interviewed in the video said, “I’m Ikechukwu Chinweze, I’m 19 years old, from Umuzocha in Awka. I’m a school leaver. I was learning phone repairs before I met Chisom here in Ifite.”

Meanwhile, some residents of Anambra State have stated that the man named Savage, who was killed last year, was the same person, whose head was used to play soccer, suggesting that the now arrested cultists were responsible for the act.

[url=https://saharareporters.com/2022/07/21/nigerian-police-arrest-cult-members-who-killed-and-beheaded-man-used-victim%E2%80%99s-head-play]SAHARAREPORTERS[/url]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by ebexofficial: 1:28am On Jul 22, 2022
Last Last na everybody go chop breakfast

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by Flamethehussler: 2:57am On Jul 22, 2022
Omo that video wasn't funny at all

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by Johnny147147: 3:51am On Jul 22, 2022
This days i mind my business

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by RedChiefPriest: 3:54am On Jul 22, 2022
Haha! You mean dem cut off the head of a strong man and use am dey play monkey post for pitch? Obara Jesus!
This one brutal pass Squid game season 1 and 7 o

No join cult,you say no
No join cult,you say life without ruggedity No sweet
No join cult,you say you wan make them fear and respect you
No join cult,you say a cry for one must be a cry for all
No join cult,you say no be cult na brotherhood of wise men
No join cult,you say na association of brothers wey dey deliver brothers.
No problem,as you lay your chair na so you go sleep on it.

Dj! 2 kegs of palmwine for me
Barman! Play me "One Man Down" by Davido and Kanye west.

262 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by meobizy(f): 7:41am On Jul 22, 2022
Let me guess “it was the work of the devil,” abi? Lock those clowns up till they turn eighty years of age and unable to cause harm in society.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by Tomilola360: 7:45am On Jul 22, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

Terrible Igbo xtian criminals

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by MufasaLion: 7:47am On Jul 22, 2022
Only a foolish human joins and get involved with gang.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by Nostring: 8:03am On Jul 22, 2022
Imagine...he even talk Only 3ppl undecided
Den sups dey chop ppl like this limb by limb lipsrsealed

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by Mercury12(m): 8:26am On Jul 22, 2022
Heartless set of humans.
To kill chicken sef dey hard me
I just have to pretend because I'm the man of the house.
These ones killed a whole human being shocked and ridiculed the dead in such manner.
Their heart is very dark

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by KingMack(m): 10:34am On Jul 22, 2022
That vedio was gory man

6 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by Dankovich1: 11:13am On Jul 22, 2022
Good one from NPF.

Please their scrotum sack should be cut and the balls inside there should be brought out. I want to examine something. grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by DavidHarry(m): 12:34pm On Jul 22, 2022
Cold jeeeez
Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:52pm On Jul 22, 2022
THROW THE HEARTLESS DEMON INTO D ATLANTIC OCEAN IF HIS TRULY THE ONE. angry
Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by letristian: 6:11pm On Jul 22, 2022
He should face the law
Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by Elock1: 6:11pm On Jul 22, 2022
angry
Seriously I don't understand this life at all

How can someone (no matter the unhappy background you came from) just behead his fellow man and not feel any sense of pity at any point...
Even fowl like this, dey hard me.. talk more of man like you.. Its just crazy!

No matter the amount of weed I take or vengeance I seek, omo some things should be sacred by default.. GOD!

Even evil spirit no fit enter me reach that level abeg.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by BATified2023: 6:11pm On Jul 22, 2022
A
Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by OhBritannia(m): 6:11pm On Jul 22, 2022
Death by hanging Asap.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by heykims(m): 6:12pm On Jul 22, 2022
This is why I'll never support the abolishment of death penalty.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by zacchybros: 6:12pm On Jul 22, 2022
H
Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:12pm On Jul 22, 2022
What an animal

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by Okobola146: 6:12pm On Jul 22, 2022
ebexofficial:
Last Last na everybody go chop breakfast
if no be bread and soundine me I no go chop o

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by Yankee101: 6:13pm On Jul 22, 2022
23 year old and have killed 3 already?

Time to go for you too

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by ridbell01(m): 6:13pm On Jul 22, 2022
Tinubu agbero? Awon werey

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by Honjoshy4u: 6:13pm On Jul 22, 2022
Living like wild animals.
The human race is failing

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by blamingthedevil: 6:13pm On Jul 22, 2022
Peter Obi's Anambra where life is meaningless

A Christian/Christian State for that matter grin grin grin

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by ManAustin(m): 6:14pm On Jul 22, 2022
Can u imagine the height of evil that has taken over the heart of men. They should be sentenced to firing squad, what nonsense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by Dilosomo(m): 6:14pm On Jul 22, 2022
This one loud o

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by OtunbaStixx23: 6:14pm On Jul 22, 2022
Heart of mind is wicked... Eve is the root of all evil

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by ITIQ: 6:14pm On Jul 22, 2022
Madness of the highest order.

Get connected with metaforce.

Check my signature.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by jrusky(m): 6:14pm On Jul 22, 2022
Police stop wasting tax payer money to keep all these animal. Shot them dead and ask their family to come and take their body or you throw them to Atlantic.

5 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football by ify01: 6:15pm On Jul 22, 2022
Interesting

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LAUTECH Robbery And Rape Suspects Arrested / Nigerian Yahoo Boys Make Millions From Corporate Email Accounts (Photo) / Timilehin Taiwo: Teen Stabs Babatunde Ishola To Death "To Escape Rape Attempt"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.