Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,561 members, 7,847,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:38 PM

Okada Riders Angrily Baths Colleague Who Hasn't Bathed For Over 6 Months. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Okada Riders Angrily Baths Colleague Who Hasn't Bathed For Over 6 Months. (975 Views)

Zubby Michael Arrives His Hometown Ozubulu, As Okada Riders Mob Him / Davido Angrily Unfollows Zlatan Ibile & Deletes His Picture / Pretty Mike Names His Pet Python "Toke Makinwa"; Baths With The Big Python (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okada Riders Angrily Baths Colleague Who Hasn't Bathed For Over 6 Months. by chase4(m): 2:05am On Jul 22, 2022
Okada Riders angrily baths colleague who is alleged to have not taken his bath for over 6 months.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRXafPQy9JY

1 Like

Re: Okada Riders Angrily Baths Colleague Who Hasn't Bathed For Over 6 Months. by saintjimos(m): 4:18am On Jul 22, 2022
Humanity
Re: Okada Riders Angrily Baths Colleague Who Hasn't Bathed For Over 6 Months. by God1000(m): 4:55am On Jul 22, 2022
How can human being not bath for 6 months
Re: Okada Riders Angrily Baths Colleague Who Hasn't Bathed For Over 6 Months. by Flamethehussler: 7:44am On Jul 22, 2022
O
Re: Okada Riders Angrily Baths Colleague Who Hasn't Bathed For Over 6 Months. by thrillionaire(m): 7:47am On Jul 22, 2022
Ha! Who are those passengers that enable him by riding on his bike with him. If I notice a dirty okadaman or one that looks like he smells and unkempt, I'm not gonna board that bike. Some of them smell like shit.
Re: Okada Riders Angrily Baths Colleague Who Hasn't Bathed For Over 6 Months. by Channah1(f): 9:06am On Jul 22, 2022
Hm.. I'll simply avoid him.

That's was how I was heading somewhere and as I approached the okada park, I saw a number of okada riders ( from that side of the country) all looking like they just woke up from sleep with dirty faces and clothes. They were beckoning and asking me where?, where?

I looked round and couldn't find any one that was decent enough and in anger I asked, una no dey baf before come work? and they said 'hiin? I just walked away and decided to trek to my bustop. So annoying.

I select bike men whenever I decide to use them, cos I hardly use bikes. If it's not Igbo, Yoruba ( not the tout looking ones that will be blasting yeye music with color color lights all over the bike) or Calabar, forget it!

(1) (Reply)

List Of 7 Davido Friends That Died From 2017-2022 Including His Son Ifeanyi / Video Of Portable Unable To Stand Still During Interview Stirs Reactions / Mr Ibu's Wife Accuses Him Of Having Secret Affair With Daughter Jasmine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.