Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,385 members, 7,853,707 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:12 PM

Two Yahoo Boys Get Jail-terms, Forfeit Cars, Uncompleted House To FG - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Yahoo Boys Get Jail-terms, Forfeit Cars, Uncompleted House To FG (1809 Views)

Female Undergraduate, Two Others Bag Seven Year Jail Terms In Enugu. PHOTOS / EFCC Arrests Two Yahoo Boys In Abuja (Photos) / Two Yahoo Boys Jailed In Ilorin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Yahoo Boys Get Jail-terms, Forfeit Cars, Uncompleted House To FG by zaza1955: 6:30am On Jul 22, 2022
Two internet fraudsters, popularly called Yahoo Boys, Olalekan Adekola Adeojo and Theophilus Ehoghcho Opanachi have been convicted and sentenced to six and five months imprisonment respectively by Justice Husaina Adamu Aliyu of the Jigawa State High Court.

Apart from the jail terms, Justice Husaina Adamu Aliyu, also ordered the forfeiture of an uncompleted building and a 2013 model Mercedes-Benz C-Class belonging to Adeojo and a Toyota Camry owned by Theophilus.

Read full story HERE: https://gallantmilitary.org.ng/2022/07/22/two-yahoo-boys-get-jail-terms/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Yahoo Boys Get Jail-terms, Forfeit Cars, Uncompleted House To FG by GOFRONT(m): 6:33am On Jul 22, 2022
Just take a look at someone's future husband and future daddy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Yahoo Boys Get Jail-terms, Forfeit Cars, Uncompleted House To FG by flejnr2(f): 6:41am On Jul 22, 2022
While a yahoo boy and drug kingpin is a presidential candidate!! It’s alright time shall tell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Yahoo Boys Get Jail-terms, Forfeit Cars, Uncompleted House To FG by DonBenny77(m): 7:02am On Jul 22, 2022
grin
Re: Two Yahoo Boys Get Jail-terms, Forfeit Cars, Uncompleted House To FG by Flamethehussler: 7:37am On Jul 22, 2022
Yahoo is not a career

1 Like

Re: Two Yahoo Boys Get Jail-terms, Forfeit Cars, Uncompleted House To FG by TheKingsmann(m): 8:18am On Jul 22, 2022
Stop Fraud
Re: Two Yahoo Boys Get Jail-terms, Forfeit Cars, Uncompleted House To FG by DavidHarry(m): 12:38pm On Jul 22, 2022
FG don bag new whip
Re: Two Yahoo Boys Get Jail-terms, Forfeit Cars, Uncompleted House To FG by Vyzz: 1:43pm On Jul 22, 2022
cool

I'm sure the Yoruba guy was the one that forced the igbo guy to join this hustle grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Two Yahoo Boys Get Jail-terms, Forfeit Cars, Uncompleted House To FG by ZKOSOSO(m): 2:58pm On Jul 22, 2022
The systems is fvcked. See quick dispensing of Justice to petty Internet thieves of Southerners.
Re: Two Yahoo Boys Get Jail-terms, Forfeit Cars, Uncompleted House To FG by Bluish44(m): 3:04pm On Jul 22, 2022
Vyzz:
cool

I'm sure the Yoruba guy was the one that forced the igbo guy to join this hustle grin grin

was expecting this comment , i knew you wouldn't dissapoint, kettle calling pot black
Re: Two Yahoo Boys Get Jail-terms, Forfeit Cars, Uncompleted House To FG by Vyzz: 3:16pm On Jul 22, 2022
Bluish44:
was expecting this comment , i knew you wouldn't dissapoint, kettle calling pot black

As I don fulfill your life expectations...

U suppose dey loyal to me

1 Like

Re: Two Yahoo Boys Get Jail-terms, Forfeit Cars, Uncompleted House To FG by Armaggedon: 3:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
Vyzz:
cool

That's not an Igbo name, FYI.

1 Like

Re: Two Yahoo Boys Get Jail-terms, Forfeit Cars, Uncompleted House To FG by Bluish44(m): 6:55pm On Jul 23, 2022
Vyzz:

As I don fulfill your life expectations...

U suppose dey loyal to me
loya milk ni
Re: Two Yahoo Boys Get Jail-terms, Forfeit Cars, Uncompleted House To FG by Godfullsam(m): 7:26pm On Jul 23, 2022
Hustle gone wrong.

These ones are unlucky.

Crime does not pay.

(1) (Reply)

Instead Of Gambling, Do Yahoo - Seun Anikulapo Kuti (pic/video) / “we Will Chase Out The Igbos In Lagos And Inherit Their Properties And Lands”– R / See Pics Of Boko Haram Militant Killed By Nigeria Troops (grapic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.