Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

How To Fry Fish Without Flour| How To Make Fish Stew - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Fry Fish Without Flour| How To Make Fish Stew (2695 Views)

The Making Of Fried Fish Stew (Video, Pictures) / You Couldn’t Cut The Pepper,” Man Decries His Girlfriend’s Inability To Fry Egg / How To Make Fish Stew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Fry Fish Without Flour| How To Make Fish Stew by Chopchopfine: 9:27am On Jul 22, 2022

1 Like

Re: How To Fry Fish Without Flour| How To Make Fish Stew by Omihanifa: 9:33am On Jul 22, 2022
You don start again this morning grin

5 Likes

Re: How To Fry Fish Without Flour| How To Make Fish Stew by Fira09(m): 9:38am On Jul 22, 2022
Wow cheesy

Thanks for the recipe, your food looks charming.

4 Likes

Re: How To Fry Fish Without Flour| How To Make Fish Stew by Chopchopfine: 9:44am On Jul 22, 2022
I season my fish with
Salt
½ cube of Maggie ( very little)
Dried thyme
I leave it to marinate for some time. ( 5-10 minutes)

4 Likes

Re: How To Fry Fish Without Flour| How To Make Fish Stew by Chopchopfine: 9:45am On Jul 22, 2022
How is the family grin grin watin I do na
Omihanifa:
You don start again this morning grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Fry Fish Without Flour| How To Make Fish Stew by Chopchopfine: 9:46am On Jul 22, 2022
Thank you. cheesy grin
Fira09:
Wow cheesy

Thanks for the recipe, your food looks charming.

2 Likes

Re: How To Fry Fish Without Flour| How To Make Fish Stew by Chopchopfine: 9:47am On Jul 22, 2022
When frying fish, allow it to fry for at least 4-5 minutes before trying to flip it. Don't force it, if it's still sticky just allow it.

2 Likes

Re: How To Fry Fish Without Flour| How To Make Fish Stew by VeryWickedMan: 10:34am On Jul 22, 2022
Lol

Na fish una dey fry now? Food don finish? grin

3 Likes

Re: How To Fry Fish Without Flour| How To Make Fish Stew by Mariangeles(f): 10:38am On Jul 22, 2022
Chopchopfine:
When frying fish, allow it to fry for at least 4-5 minutes before trying to flip it. Don't force it, if it's still sticky just allow it.

Thanks for the tip.

Although, fish frying is a mission for the brave.
Especially the head? AbegO! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Fry Fish Without Flour| How To Make Fish Stew by saperpsms: 11:18am On Jul 22, 2022
This food go sweet. I can see it.

2 Likes

Re: How To Fry Fish Without Flour| How To Make Fish Stew by Chopchopfine: 11:23am On Jul 22, 2022
I cut off the head. And it was a distant relationship, it still splashed on me, my hand still burn but the fish was so sweet ehen.
Mariangeles:

Thanks for the tip.

Although, fish frying is a mission for the brave.
Especially the head? AbegO! cheesy
Re: How To Fry Fish Without Flour| How To Make Fish Stew by Chopchopfine: 11:24am On Jul 22, 2022
If you read well, you go see say after frying the fish, I use am make fish stew.
VeryWickedMan:
Lol

Na fish una dey fry now? Food don finish? grin

1 Like

Re: How To Fry Fish Without Flour| How To Make Fish Stew by Chopchopfine: 11:24am On Jul 22, 2022
It was really sweet, I'm tempted to make it again.
saperpsms:
This food go sweet. I can see it.
Re: How To Fry Fish Without Flour| How To Make Fish Stew by VeryWickedMan: 11:53am On Jul 22, 2022
Chopchopfine:
If you read well, you go see say after frying the fish, I use am make fish stew.

How many stews will you prepare in this section? Have you run out of foods?
Re: How To Fry Fish Without Flour| How To Make Fish Stew by Chopchopfine: 12:01pm On Jul 22, 2022
Your name gave you away. Please you try and make something for us
VeryWickedMan:

How many stews will you prepare in this section? Have you run out of foods?
Re: How To Fry Fish Without Flour| How To Make Fish Stew by Channah1(f): 12:04pm On Jul 22, 2022
Sorry. lipsrsealed.

1 Like

Re: How To Fry Fish Without Flour| How To Make Fish Stew by Chopchopfine: 12:09pm On Jul 22, 2022
Wow please cook the perfect rice for your boyfriend. I wish you both a happy ending grin grin
Channah1:
Fish doesn't need anything to season or marinate it. It's a seasoning on its own and already sweet. Adding those things will only clash with the taste of fish and give it an okward taste in my opinion.

Stew looks good but rice is too dry and grainy for my liking. My boyfriend kobojunkie will not like this @dry rice tongue.
Re: How To Fry Fish Without Flour| How To Make Fish Stew by Channah1(f): 12:10pm On Jul 22, 2022
Chopchopfine:
Wow please cook the perfect rice for your boyfriend. I wish you both a happy ending grin grin

Re: How To Fry Fish Without Flour| How To Make Fish Stew by Chopchopfine: 12:16pm On Jul 22, 2022
You are even a good person, and you come under someone's post to say trash about their efforts! If you feel you are a better cook,then cook your food how you and your imaginary boyfriend likes it and stop condemning other people's post. If you don't season your fish,no problem na your fish! Stop making your self a standard for others. Normally I will just ignore,but knowing it's coming from you,it's a bit annoying.
Channah1:
Fish doesn't need anything to season or marinate it. It's a seasoning on its own and already sweet. Adding those things will only clash with the taste of fish and give it an okward taste in my opinion.

Stew looks good but rice is too dry and grainy for my liking. My boyfriend kobojunkie will not like this @dry rice tongue.

3 Likes

Re: How To Fry Fish Without Flour| How To Make Fish Stew by Mariangeles(f): 12:19pm On Jul 22, 2022
Channah1:

Lol...
Amen. cheesy.

Channah, what you did there wasn't right.

1 Like

Re: How To Fry Fish Without Flour| How To Make Fish Stew by Channah1(f): 12:26pm On Jul 22, 2022
Chopchopfine:
You are even a good person, and you come under someone's post to say trash about their efforts! If you feel you are a better cook,then cook your food how you and your imaginary boyfriend likes it and stop condemning other people's post. If you don't season your fish,no problem na your fish! Stop making your self a standard for others. Normally I will just ignore,but knowing it's coming from you,it's a bit annoying.

Oh.. see who's taking a harmless comment personal. But you forgot the day you came under my post to criticize my food and even went ahead to tell me to come, that you'll teach me how to cook. As if that was not enough, you struck a biz deal with someone to cook and deliver to their home under my post but I never took offence because I felt we are all here for the fun but just a simple personal opinion I gave, you're tearing yourself apart.

You know what, I'm not here to drag anything with you cos I don't have any beefs with you and my bringing the above scenario up was just to let you know you do worse but no one reacts therefore you should be able to stomach it when done to you. Besides I didn't mean my comment as a clapback to the past scenario.

Grow up!

I'm out!
Re: How To Fry Fish Without Flour| How To Make Fish Stew by Mariangeles(f): 12:30pm On Jul 22, 2022
The sky is big enough for every star to shine o.

3 Likes

Re: How To Fry Fish Without Flour| How To Make Fish Stew by Chopchopfine: 12:57pm On Jul 22, 2022
Please show me the post. Please put it up here I never stuck a deal to cook for anybody oh, please make sure it is me oh
Channah1:

Oh.. see who's taking a harmless comment personal. But you forgot the day you came under my post to criticize my food and even went ahead to tell me to come, that you'll teach me how to cook. As if that was not enough, you struck a biz deal with someone to cook and deliver to their home under my post but I never took offence because I felt we are all here for the fun but just a simple personal opinion I gave, you're tearing yourself apart.

You know what, I'm not here to drag anything with you cos I don't have any beefs with you and my bringing the above scenario up was just to let you know you do worse but no one reacts therefore you should be able to stomach it when done to you. Besides I didn't mean my comment as a clapback to the past scenario.

Grow up!

I'm out!
Re: How To Fry Fish Without Flour| How To Make Fish Stew by Channah1(f): 1:07pm On Jul 22, 2022
Chopchopfine:
Please show me the post. Please put it up here I never stuck a deal to cook for anybody oh, please make sure it is me oh

I'm not a post digger neither do I keep track of such things because it would be petty of me to do that just because I want to use it against you in future.

Like I said, I didn't cite that instance to get back at you. I only did to let you know you need to be calming down. But since you said you had to speak out because it was me, then feel free to rant my dear. Just go easy on the hate and know I have nothing against you.

I'm done here.
Re: How To Fry Fish Without Flour| How To Make Fish Stew by Chopchopfine: 1:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
Nobody is hating you here. You made a bold accusation against me without any proof, you even claimed I got a business deal which I know nothing about. You can't just come at people like that. Just make sure you are talking about the right person. If you know you are sure of yourself, please direct me to the post. You can at least remember what the thread was about. I can go o the post and look for the comment I made
Channah1:

I'm not a post digger neither do I keep track of such things because it would be petty of me to do that just because I want to use it against you in future.

Like I said, I didn't cite that instance to get back at you. I only did to let you know you need to be calming down. But since you said you had to speak out because it was me, then feel free to rant my dear. Just go easy on the hate and know I have nothing against you.

I'm done here.

1 Like

Re: How To Fry Fish Without Flour| How To Make Fish Stew by Channah1(f): 1:20pm On Jul 22, 2022
Chopchopfine, you know what? I'm sorry. Don't be angry.

Since what I took as a joke and harmless comment is making you angry and getting really personal with me, please don't be offended. I withdraw my comment and do well to delete the ones you mentioned.

I promise not to cross your post again. At least now that I know it's beyond here for you.
Re: How To Fry Fish Without Flour| How To Make Fish Stew by Chopchopfine: 1:48pm On Jul 22, 2022
Seriously girl. You are playing the victim card. I have nothing against you, I don't know you personally and we may never meet. You made a comment I saw as condescending, and I pointed it out to you right away that I didn't expect it from you, since you also cook.
You then made an accusation against me on a public space, accusing me of getting a business deal. Now you are making it seem like it was all a joke and I am taking it personal.
I wish you well, but don't accuse people openly like that except you have your proof.
If you create a post today and I like it, I will still comment, I don't hold grudges I won't start it now. Peace.
Channah1:
Chopchopfine, you know what? I'm sorry. Don't be angry.

Since what I took as a joke and harmless comment is making you angry and getting really personal with me, please don't be offended. I withdraw my comment and do well to delete the ones you mentioned.

I promise not to cross your post again. At least now that I know it's beyond here for you.

4 Likes

Re: How To Fry Fish Without Flour| How To Make Fish Stew by Rave90: 4:55pm On Jul 22, 2022
The stew looks delicious.

2 Likes

Re: How To Fry Fish Without Flour| How To Make Fish Stew by Channah1(f): 5:20pm On Jul 22, 2022
Chopchopfine:
Seriously girl. You are playing the victim card. I have nothing against you, I don't know you personally and we may never meet. You made a comment I saw as condescending, and I pointed it out to you right away that I didn't expect it from you, since you also cook.
You then made an accusation against me on a public space, accusing me of getting a business deal. Now you are making it seem like it was all a joke and I am taking it personal.
I wish you well, but don't accuse people openly like that except you have your proof.
If you create a post today and I like it, I will still comment, I don't hold grudges I won't start it now. Peace.

No vex abeg.

Oya, sorry for the accusations. Huh!

1 Like

Re: How To Fry Fish Without Flour| How To Make Fish Stew by Chopchopfine: 6:47pm On Jul 22, 2022
Thank you Rave
Rave90:
The stew looks delicious.

1 Like

Re: How To Fry Fish Without Flour| How To Make Fish Stew by Chopchopfine: 8:01pm On Jul 22, 2022
Lalasticlala food don set
Re: How To Fry Fish Without Flour| How To Make Fish Stew by Rave90: 8:21am On Jul 23, 2022
Is that Panla fish?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eating Fish Head Can Mean So Many Things / Eba,hand Or Fork/spoon? / Zobo Drink: The Quintessential Local Red Wine. Very Nutritious Oooo! #askdiet234

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.