Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

With Joy In My Heart, I Am Kissing Obama Goodbye! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / With Joy In My Heart, I Am Kissing Obama Goodbye! (738 Views)

2001 Toyota Camry LE **USA Direct N500k Call Madam Joy 07030663177 / Learn About Title Brands And Say Goodbye To Guesswork / Close To My Heart Offer: Registered 2005 Toyota Sequoia Limited. Asking N2.2m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With Joy In My Heart, I Am Kissing Obama Goodbye! by shawonlese: 11:53am On Jul 30, 2011
I am Nissan Pathfinder 2000 model, shiny black piece of artwork pre-ordered from USA by Hermes_Nnaa of Nairaland all the way from the land of the brave Anambra, fully paid unlocking great value for money at fantastic price, from Shawonlese.

For so many years, I have lived the American dream, I have driven my owner to success and stood by him in sunshine and rain, all through the winter years. Alas! "Shiny, You have to go and serve in Africa" my former proud owner says. "The success you have given me, please go and replicate it in Africa"

Obama, I shall be onboard ship that leaves USA on the 4th of August to go and start a new life, tears of joy in my eyes as we will never meet again. Thank you for making me live the American dream but now, my people need me.

With joy in my heart Africa, here i come, Hermes-Nnaa, into thy hands i belong to serve you for many years.

Thank you. This is from me to you

yours
- Shiny (2000 Nissan Pathfinder)

To pre-order your own car from USA just like Hermes_Nnaa,
BBpin 25842477

Re: With Joy In My Heart, I Am Kissing Obama Goodbye! by baconline(m): 12:21pm On Jul 30, 2011
actually it weeps as it leaves the smooth roads to pot hole filled roads.A land with no control on the quality of parts sold.A land with bad maintaince culture.It is on its last lap of 5 years
Re: With Joy In My Heart, I Am Kissing Obama Goodbye! by shawonlese: 12:37pm On Jul 30, 2011
baconline:

actually it weeps as it leaves the smooth roads to pot hole filled roads.A land with no control on the quality of parts sold.A land with bad maintaince culture.It is on its last lap of 5 years

It is jumping for joy. It has heard so much about Africa just like they say in the news and looking forward to the African sunshine. it is ready to brace the challenges of the pothole filled roads and take them one by one.
Re: With Joy In My Heart, I Am Kissing Obama Goodbye! by shawonlese: 8:49pm On Jul 30, 2011
Goodbye Obama.
Re: With Joy In My Heart, I Am Kissing Obama Goodbye! by shawonlese: 4:44pm On Jul 31, 2011
Goodbye Obama, for my departure date draweth near.

(1) (Reply)

Registered Clean Nissan Quest (SUV) For Quick Sale - Price Reduce To 450k Last. / -- 2004 Infiniti Fx35 -- Dvd, Navigation Etc -- Regstd -- 2.5m Only -- / 1999 Toyota Corolla (tokunbo)------950k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.