Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

1XBET Is Scam. True Or False - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 1XBET Is Scam. True Or False (1099 Views)

1xbet Is Fraudulent / 1xbet Is Giving Me Heart Attack Now / 1XBET Is Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1XBET Is Scam. True Or False by bike81(m): 12:48pm On Jul 22, 2022
I'm a newbie on betting. But it was always curious for my to start playing. When it came to the point, I was needed to choose where to bet - I was confused. There are so many bookies nowadays shocked It was really hard to find the reliable one. Unfortunately, there are no bookies without any negative review. People always find something to complain about. So, I've tried playing on several bookmakers. Didn't suit me: not enough games, difficult rules, inconvenient design, etc. Therefore, I kept searching.
I found a link on 1xbet here on Nairaland. Initially, it was too bright for me, too messy. I don't know why but I installed an app to check how it looked. I was pleasantly surprised. It works fast and smoothly. Each option has a right place. Easy to find whatever you want. I decided to start betting here. As a newbie, I was needed some time to learn the rules. But for me, it is essential to know how it works.
I've received a nice welcome bonus after registration, and it was awesome. I am a big football fan. Therefore, I was concentrated on no-risk promo. Here I can bet on interesting matches. And know what? I've started to win. I was not a big amount, thou. But I've enjoyed it.
No problem with deposit, or withdrawal. I assume, that is because of passed verification. However, I was required to provide a lot of papers. I think even a bank requires less wink

Long story short, '1XBET Is Scam' is a false statement. Now, I'm playing here for about a year. Nothing suspicious. I'm a responsible player and quite proud of it

9 Likes

Re: 1XBET Is Scam. True Or False by duduade: 1:29pm On Jul 22, 2022
What an advertisement

Betting is an addiction

Avoid this thread

1 Like

Re: 1XBET Is Scam. True Or False by silibaba: 6:07pm On Jul 22, 2022
Half time win

Re: 1XBET Is Scam. True Or False by Suregreen2050: 3:40am On Jul 23, 2022
1xbet is a s.c.a.m, stop advertising for them, they have sc.am.med me and deleted my account. If u need a reliable bookie I am using that has big odds and pay instantly on withdrawal whatsapp 0905.89.10.890
Re: 1XBET Is Scam. True Or False by Valdex(m): 10:00am On Jul 29, 2022
I play here occasionally. Totally not a scam. Support team is always responsive. I'm a big fan of cyber sport, and 1xbet gives me a chance to enjoy games and receive nice prizes

2 Likes

Re: 1XBET Is Scam. True Or False by TOP4587(m): 10:18am On Jul 29, 2022
Which bookmaker are you advertising for, then?
Suregreen2050:
1xbet is a s.c.a.m, stop advertising for them, they have sc.am.med me and deleted my account. If u need a reliable bookie I am using that has big odds and pay instantly on withdrawal whatsapp 0905.89.10.890
Re: 1XBET Is Scam. True Or False by Tarani(m): 1:16pm On Jul 29, 2022
The betting itself is just a game. It is just a way to spend your free time. However, when the person does nothing and bet all the time - it might be an addiction. If a man can't stop, he shouldn't start. It's not a problem of bookmakers

duduade:
What an advertisement

Betting is an addiction

Avoid this thread

1 Like

Re: 1XBET Is Scam. True Or False by Chichibu(m): 5:43pm On Jul 29, 2022
As for me, you are not playing a fair game. You blame one bookmaker and give another's ad
Suregreen2050:
Re: 1XBET Is Scam. True Or False by Ben1022: 4:38pm On Aug 04, 2022
false. it is reliable. withdrew with no problems a few times - used ewallet

1 Like

Re: 1XBET Is Scam. True Or False by Fenji: 5:55pm On Aug 04, 2022
Agree. 1xbet is not a scam. I've been betting here for a year already. I've not faced with anything suspicious yet. However, it is not my favorite bookie

1 Like

Re: 1XBET Is Scam. True Or False by ZakkkA123: 8:40am On Jan 30, 2023
1XBET is not a scam. I'm sure. They are a legitimate online gambling provider, licensed by the Curaçao eGaming Authority. That's why I've start betting here. They have a wide range of sports betting options. Customer service team is available 24/7. I've contacted them a few times, always helpful
Re: 1XBET Is Scam. True Or False by Chichibu(m): 10:43am On Jan 30, 2023
a few weeks ago, i had a problem with the withdrawal. so, i've start thinking that 1 xbet is a scam. contacted support via email. was pleased with their help. the issue was solved and i received my winning
Re: 1XBET Is Scam. True Or False by Kulelemenene: 11:18pm On Jan 20
Biggest scammers
Re: 1XBET Is Scam. True Or False by shagie07: 11:28pm On Jan 20
Salah Treble A Hat Trick From 4 Goals Victory 🔥🔥🔥

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97dy995XX2U
Re: 1XBET Is Scam. True Or False by greensky3: 4:16pm On Jan 22
Why will some say they are not scammer and other say they are scammer. So it means they are scam and fishy.

(1) (Reply)

Loan Of 200k To Pay Back 250k Needed Please / Funny side of football / Official Nations Cup Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.